Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 105 Official Feedback Thread - PVE Content, Quests, Items, Sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Prices on everything fall when new content is released. It's the way of all mmo games.

- Prices of older things usually fall when new things are realeased that are better than the older stuff. That's how economics works, offer and demand. If dev would work in myx, it would have stayed the same price and not dropped because "its the way mmo works"; so makes no sense

And i didn't say it took too long to clear the map, i said it took too long to complete a quest/unlock new maps.

-what is 1:1 the same, because the boss is the last mob you kill

The argument your making is invalid once again. Pets means more trolls, more trolls means more time.

-no, because you can kill skeletons/trolls at least double as fast what means still alot faster runs overall; as I said, the first hours when psyko worked it was alot faster runs. And if you have a good 105 farming party that wants to loot/quest only and not xp, they will stop attacking until the guardian spawn buff is gone. With coordination instead of skill spamming its possible to spawn nearly zero trolls

I know it's a bad feeling when we spend our money on platinum, then platinum on items that lose value. It has happened to me more than once, i spent i think 400 plat for an eye 80 cap i only got to use for maybe 3 days before it was nerfed to the point of being literally unusable and replaced by intex.

-i'm 100% f2p

We use platinum to get an experience, we got our experience from our platinum. Time to move on imo.

-the experience is an empty wallet lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    Prices on everything fall when new content is released. It's the way of all mmo games.

- Prices of older things usually fall when new things are realeased that are better than the older stuff. That's how economics works, offer and demand. If dev would work in myx, it would have stayed the same price and not dropped because "its the way mmo works"; so makes no sense

And i didn't say it took too long to clear the map, i said it took too long to complete a quest/unlock new maps.

-what is 1:1 the same, because the boss is the last mob you kill

The argument your making is invalid once again. Pets means more trolls, more trolls means more time.

-no, because you can kill skeletons/trolls at least double as fast what means still alot faster runs overall; as I said, the first hours when psyko worked it was alot faster runs. And if you have a good 105 farming party that wants to loot/quest only and not xp, they will stop attacking until the guardian spawn buff is gone. With coordination instead of skill spamming its possible to spawn nearly zero trolls

I know it's a bad feeling when we spend our money on platinum, then platinum on items that lose value. It has happened to me more than once, i spent i think 400 plat for an eye 80 cap i only got to use for maybe 3 days before it was nerfed to the point of being literally unusable and replaced by intex.

-i'm 100% f2p

We use platinum to get an experience, we got our experience from our platinum. Time to move on imo.

-the experience is an empty wallet lol
    Done arguing with you... learn the game, most of us are doing just fine and like 3 people are crying about pets... endgame is supposed to be hard, that's why it has always been considered an elite level.

(Sorry to DEVELOPMENT for appearing rude but i tried explaining politely)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

No idea lol
    Last edited by Nipunsky; 04-04-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    The more players get 100+, the more "unusable" devs and psykos will be on the market. The prices will drop (and already dropped) so far, that buying them with gold is alot more viable than buying them with plat. So my argument is valid indeed.

On the one hand you say Pl is fine, but on the other hand you say it takes too long to clear the map? Do you know what could solve the problem of guardians being so tanky and runs taking 30 minutes? Enabling dev/psyko so you can kill them alot faster. When psyko was bugged and worked for the first hours it felt alot more balanced, smooth and fun to play.
    I posted a reply in agreement with you last night, but it's oddly waiting for moderator approval at the moment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I think that the quests are a little to difficult. The first quest is way too long for those of us trying to get the fast cap shield. I believe the large blue guys should have a chance to drop a quest item with the boss giving one for sure.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLeft For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The quest to unlock the next levels are insanity. I’ve been at it for hours upon hours after I capped and I’m only at 44/100 on the arrow quest!

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gwdownunder View Post
    The quest to unlock the next levels are insanity. I’ve been at it for hours upon hours after I capped and I’m only at 44/100 on the arrow quest!
    Each time you kill Ayz you get credit for the quest. No other monsters give you credit for this quest.

The same can be said for the 'Wav' and 'Vox' quests that follow: only the specific boss monster will give credit.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I like the mechanics of this map, the faster you kill skeletons more big blue mobs spawn, thus increasing the chances of better xp orbs. The xp leveling rate is perfect as it is, it is much faster than our previous cap if 85-100, before Cinco kindly nerfed the orbs and crytals that drop and decresed the 200 quest to level 90.

I do however question the quests this campaign. You can cap to 105 before completing the first quest. What is the purpose of maps 2 & 3? Apart from unlocking the auction stone in towne? Do more higher xp orbs drop there? Specific items for sets? Amulets?

I would like to see a npc for crafting new sets in towne, perhaps adding this feature for those who do complete all quests? So its free for all to craft not just plat players.
    Last edited by Fwend; 04-04-2018 at 04:23 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    What is the purpose of maps 2 & 3?
    You have a chance to loot different equipment in each Chapter.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OneLeft View Post
    I think that the quests are a little to difficult. The first quest is way too long for those of us trying to get the fast cap shield. I believe the large blue guys should have a chance to drop a quest item with the boss giving one for sure.
    This would be an excellent idea imo... similar to the way oktal swamp quests are completed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The mechanic with the xp mobs is starting to become problematic. Unless you're specifically avoiding getting XP, it's almost impossible to unlock map 2 without already being level 105. Yet map 2 still has XP mobs that are hard to kill, slowing the party down, without any benefit whatsoever to killing them.... What players are having to is find ways to spread out, grind slow, and be careful not to spawn the do mobs, as the most time-efficient way of working the quests and farming the dungeons.

I was excited when I was leveling... Team play! Incentive to kill as fast as possible! But as soon you cap, killing fast slows you down. Team play slows you down. The xp mobs are just downers when you don't need xp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    The mechanic with the xp mobs is starting to become problematic. Unless you're specifically avoiding getting XP, it's almost impossible to unlock map 2 without already being level 105. Yet map 2 still has XP mobs that are hard to kill, slowing the party down, without any benefit whatsoever to killing them.... What players are having to is find ways to spread out, grind slow, and be careful not to spawn the do mobs, as the most time-efficient way of working the quests and farming the dungeons.

I was excited when I was leveling... Team play! Incentive to kill as fast as possible! But as soon you cap, killing fast slows you down. Team play slows you down. The xp mobs are just downers when you don't need xp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed, I've just been grinding alts since I'm going to get orbs anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You have a chance to loot different equipment in each Chapter.
    Can you give us a description of what we can loot in each map. Also when will crafting the gear map be free?

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Perhaps level 105s shouldn't be able to spawn blue guardians so that they can complete their quests faster. Killing the blue guardians provides no reward for level 105s and is just a time waste. In order to avoid spawning them, you have to avoid killing 5 skeletons in 5 seconds which is also a time sink.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Perhaps level 105s shouldn't be able to spawn blue guardians so that they can complete their quests faster. Killing the blue guardians provides no reward for level 105s and is just a time waste. In order to avoid spawning them, you have to avoid killing 5 skeletons in 5 seconds which is also a time sink.
    Yesss! Do this

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Good idea in theory, but not sure how it would work with groups that have both 105s and below.

I see an increase in the quest drop rate as an easy solution.

Either way, it's going to take forever to get an active 105 pvp community without being able to farm sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I encountered a strange issue.

I hit the 105 cap with two alts, and received the vanity shield on both. Today, I was able to stash (in order to transfer) the uncrafted shield, but once it was crafted, I was unable to stash it back. Now, one of my alts has two crafted vanity shields with no way to give it back to the original alt that capped it.

Can you fix this by making it stashable?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XRAX View Post
    I encountered a strange issue.

I hit the 105 cap with two alts, and received the vanity shield on both. Today, I was able to stash (in order to transfer) the uncrafted shield, but once it was crafted, I was unable to stash it back. Now, one of my alts has two crafted vanity shields with no way to give it back to the original alt that capped it.

Can you fix this by making it stashable?
    Bro you were gone when i tried to message you lol thanks for the heads up on that, i was going to craft both of mine with jilsponie since I have 3x that one and would have been in the same boat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Wow, good to know. Thanks for the warning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

No time to play PL cus AL...