Prices on everything fall when new content is released. It's the way of all mmo games.

- Prices of older things usually fall when new things are realeased that are better than the older stuff. That's how economics works, offer and demand. If dev would work in myx, it would have stayed the same price and not dropped because "its the way mmo works"; so makes no sense

And i didn't say it took too long to clear the map, i said it took too long to complete a quest/unlock new maps.

-what is 1:1 the same, because the boss is the last mob you kill

The argument your making is invalid once again. Pets means more trolls, more trolls means more time.

-no, because you can kill skeletons/trolls at least double as fast what means still alot faster runs overall; as I said, the first hours when psyko worked it was alot faster runs. And if you have a good 105 farming party that wants to loot/quest only and not xp, they will stop attacking until the guardian spawn buff is gone. With coordination instead of skill spamming its possible to spawn nearly zero trolls

I know it's a bad feeling when we spend our money on platinum, then platinum on items that lose value. It has happened to me more than once, i spent i think 400 plat for an eye 80 cap i only got to use for maybe 3 days before it was nerfed to the point of being literally unusable and replaced by intex.

-i'm 100% f2p

We use platinum to get an experience, we got our experience from our platinum. Time to move on imo.

-the experience is an empty wallet lol