Quote Originally Posted by Alphasemana View Post
Hello Cinco! Great content, super fun! I love the teamwork I've seen today and look forward to finishing all the quests however, there are a few issues I'd like to point out.

1. Turnstile elixer currently has no name, just a blank space

2. Searching for items in CS through min/max lvl only goes up to 100.

3. Amulet crafting is near impossible as there seems to be quite the shortage of crafting materials (extractors/adhesives etc) however, bringing back a 1 time exclusive event has its problems, may I suggest finding a way to just bring back the crafting materials and not the amulet event itself? Rock vrs hard place...

4. The orb drop rate (even after reduction) is still high relative to every previous cap. 30+ players cap on first day? Almost every1 who puts forth effort will cap no problem (even without plat) by Saturday. Reducing the amount of xp orbs again would most likely end in temper tantrums left and right. You mentioned you are planning to do another expansion after this one, my advice would be to keep this issue front and center for the next cap

I am very impressed with the effort put forth towards content of this soon to be 8 year old game! Keep up the great work! PS: cool cap shield, can't wait to see what happens when u craft it
We will more then likely see another amulet event. People need 3 L100 amulets for 1 new L105 amulet. Ready the thread under general discussion about the 101-105 set guide.

Did you forget 85? We capped in 2 1/2 hrs from 1-85 in prison. It was easy and was ALOT of xp. More then all of the current xp needed for 100-105. People do 7min runs to get barely any xp. Some people get lucky on a PLAT elixir and barely even make it to 10-15k. Thats on a 4x thrasher. Most of PL's player base is still F2P. This will put the F2P players off from capping. We need a compromise in between a dev/psyko buff or even a quest increase. The fact that doing 100 runs with it being an average of 6-7min per run. (WITH PURE STAT/THRASHER) thats 700min. (10 1/2hrs) jusr for the first quest. Yes the grind is fun though this is crazy that we can barely even make XP. We need to come to a compromise somewhere in the middle of a pet buff/quest buff/xp orb buff.