Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 125

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 105 Official Feedback Thread - PVE Content, Quests, Items, Sets

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Bo3 lobbies
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphasemana View Post
    Hello Cinco! Great content, super fun! I love the teamwork I've seen today and look forward to finishing all the quests however, there are a few issues I'd like to point out.

    1. Turnstile elixer currently has no name, just a blank space

    2. Searching for items in CS through min/max lvl only goes up to 100.

    3. Amulet crafting is near impossible as there seems to be quite the shortage of crafting materials (extractors/adhesives etc) however, bringing back a 1 time exclusive event has its problems, may I suggest finding a way to just bring back the crafting materials and not the amulet event itself? Rock vrs hard place...

    4. The orb drop rate (even after reduction) is still high relative to every previous cap. 30+ players cap on first day? Almost every1 who puts forth effort will cap no problem (even without plat) by Saturday. Reducing the amount of xp orbs again would most likely end in temper tantrums left and right. You mentioned you are planning to do another expansion after this one, my advice would be to keep this issue front and center for the next cap

    I am very impressed with the effort put forth towards content of this soon to be 8 year old game! Keep up the great work! PS: cool cap shield, can't wait to see what happens when u craft it
    We will more then likely see another amulet event. People need 3 L100 amulets for 1 new L105 amulet. Ready the thread under general discussion about the 101-105 set guide.

    Did you forget 85? We capped in 2 1/2 hrs from 1-85 in prison. It was easy and was ALOT of xp. More then all of the current xp needed for 100-105. People do 7min runs to get barely any xp. Some people get lucky on a PLAT elixir and barely even make it to 10-15k. Thats on a 4x thrasher. Most of PL's player base is still F2P. This will put the F2P players off from capping. We need a compromise in between a dev/psyko buff or even a quest increase. The fact that doing 100 runs with it being an average of 6-7min per run. (WITH PURE STAT/THRASHER) thats 700min. (10 1/2hrs) jusr for the first quest. Yes the grind is fun though this is crazy that we can barely even make XP. We need to come to a compromise somewhere in the middle of a pet buff/quest buff/xp orb buff.

  2. #22
    Forum Adept Nipunsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    404
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Tbh. If the orb drop rate is this low then the free to play users will have no use of grinding... No one can put 24hrs in a game. Maximum players can only play the game for like 4-5hrs tops everyday (also, it being weekdays it's hard to take out time to grind. I literally took the day off to grind and now i feel like i wasted it due to no result)
    I have a 2x combo (luck in daily) and i am wearing the best luck items and still it takes around 15-18minutes (calculated) to gain 3.5k xp with a full game (5 players). I have been grinding for over 6 hrs (only 1 hr with elixir) and still i have only reached lvl101.. this is ruining the grinding experience and i have seen people like me rage quit in front of me when all the drops are under 250 xp. Hope the drop rates are increased a bit... Running swamp is better right now for free to play users (people who can pay to get 100% re roll and purestat are the only ones who are farming the new map now)
    P.s. I still can't thank you guys enough for rolling out another cap with so much content hope the drop rate increases

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    NICE SIGNATURE BRUHHHH

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    We will more then likely see another amulet event. People need 3 L100 amulets for 1 new L105 amulet. Ready the thread under general discussion about the 101-105 set guide.

    Did you forget 85? We capped in 2 1/2 hrs from 1-85 in prison. It was easy and was ALOT of xp. More then all of the current xp needed for 100-105. People do 7min runs to get barely any xp. Some people get lucky on a PLAT elixir and barely even make it to 10-15k. Thats on a 4x thrasher. Most of PL's player base is still F2P. This will put the F2P players off from capping. We need a compromise in between a dev/psyko buff or even a quest increase. The fact that doing 100 runs with it being an average of 6-7min per run. (WITH PURE STAT/THRASHER) thats 700min. (10 1/2hrs) jusr for the first quest. Yes the grind is fun though this is crazy that we can barely even make XP. We need to come to a compromise somewhere in the middle of a pet buff/quest buff/xp orb buff.
    quest buff would mean its harder to quest. i think we need that pve mechanism tht srs taŲked about to be fixed. monster HP should vary of player count in party, not same for all. not too easy but not too hard to solo.

  4. #24
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,443
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,055
    Thanked in
    1,172 Posts

    Default

    Not sure why people complained about too easy of a grind, I really donít have the time to level up for hours these days and just wanna PvP >.<
    Last edited by XghostzX; 04-03-2018 at 07:47 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Forum Adept Nipunsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    404
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Not sure why people complained about too easy of a grind, I really doníy have the time to level up for hours these days and just wanna PvP >.<
    I don't know how people are calling it easy. It's hard if you try to do it for free. Pay to win will obviously be easy... Otherwise why would you pay?
    Making it hard for pay to win will be making it impossible (like it pretty much is rn) for free to play... Smh

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    NICE SIGNATURE BRUHHHH

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nipunsky For This Useful Post:

    GTS

  8. #26
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,443
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,055
    Thanked in
    1,172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    I don't know how people are calling it easy. It's hard if you try to do it for free. Pay to win will obviously be easy... Otherwise why would you pay?
    Making it hard for pay to win will be making it impossible (like it pretty much is rn) for free to play... Smh

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I agree, the pace felt fine to me.

  9. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    I agree why did the xp nerf happen? I dont wanna mindlessly grind for the same cap reward that people got for capping so fast if I have to spend so much more time grinding after the xp nerf than everyone else did! Why are we being punished for not being able to get on within the first 4 hours of the update?!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to GTS For This Useful Post:


  11. #28
    Forum Adept Nipunsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    404
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTS View Post
    I agree why did the xp nerf happen? I dont wanna mindlessly grind for the same cap reward that people got for capping so fast if I have to spend so much more time grinding after the xp nerf than everyone else did! Why are we being punished for not being able to get on within the first 4 hours of the update?!
    Again, it's not about the people who capped earlier. The point is free to play users have no chance to quick cap with this low drop rate...No matter if earlier people capped. We can't cap in any ways other than spending money (which is not possible for many of us)
    The only tip i can give is, grind swamp for xp before they fix it... It is the only place which is giving bad but no so bad xp drops (definitely better than the new maps) if xp is not buffed in new maps and swamp is fixed there will be absolutely no chance on capping in 1st week (swamp is not that good... But better than sitting idle imo)

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    NICE SIGNATURE BRUHHHH

  12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,863
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,522
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts

    Default

    Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

    My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  13. #30
    Forum Adept Nipunsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    404
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

    My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks!
    Don't know the exact number... But there were a LOT
    Like once we had 5 Guardians spawned together
    The guardian spawn was very good imo. My team had every single char so a lot of mega combos hence a lot of guardians spawned. Every group of skellies gave at least 2 guardian if not more (average was 3 guardians per group of skeletons. And once again, a couple of tines there were like 4-6 from 1 group alone)
    The guardian spawn rate is definitely not the problem. But, each guardian dropped 70/90/200 xp almost every time and it went to 500 if we were lucky. 1k and above (my max was 3.5k which dropped one time) were super duper rare. I can count the times 1k above dropped, on my fingers

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    NICE SIGNATURE BRUHHHH

  14. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default How I caped under 10 hrs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    Again, it's not about the people who capped earlier. The point is free to play users have no chance to quick cap with this low drop rate...No matter if earlier people capped. We can't cap in any ways other than spending money (which is not possible for many of us)
    The only tip i can give is, grind swamp for xp before they fix it... It is the only place which is giving bad but no so bad xp drops (definitely better than the new maps) if xp is not buffed in new maps and swamp is fixed there will be absolutely no chance on capping in 1st week (swamp is not that good... But better than sitting idle imo)

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    So I played the new map when it was fun and xp was good and I played after the nerf and finish caping from level 102. The orb drop rate was still great!! Except instead of getting pink orbs I got mostly yellow and green. and the pinks i got were all under 5k in like 4 hrs. I recommend that u skip the map and donít bother wasting time if your trying to cap fast unless your with a geared up group with combo and plenty of mages (no skills or plan is needed) Tanks are pretty much useless there. I just cap as a bear and everyone know there taunt doesnt hold argue unless your putting out a lot of damage or you been attacking a monster for awhile but u canít do much damage cause if you stomp combo mob will reset. Most character if not all have some sort of push back combo and there is only a few good spots to use your combo on that first new map. If u do try to tank just auto attack with that cool new aoe axe .If we were able to pull whole dungeon blue spawns would kill us it would be fun and a chellaging battle. Anyway if u wanna cap in 8 ours or less just run one of okĒtal maps. I know itís not fair how people with psyko were able to get pretty much a free quick 105 cap before the nerf but nothing we can do about that.. I raise 5 toons to 100 just for this cap but donít think Iíll raise another to 105. Hope this helps good luck.

  15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,863
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,522
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts

    Default

    Good job! That's a lot of Guardians! I ran all last night on my alts and, in 'Bow in the Blue,' would get between 16 and 24 Guardians total with a good group (~10 to 12 with a less-coordinated bunch).

    One thing to note: you can't get less than 100XP from a Guardian. Skeletons, on the other hand, if they do drop XP they will definitely drop low amounts like 50, 70, 90, etc.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  16. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

    My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks!
    that depends. If Iím with a team of people that canít afford 100 top gear weíre lucky to get 5 spawns. If Iím in a group with a lot of magies and they have 3x or more combo buff we spawn a lot a lot of blue guys like 10-15 or more. Most of the time I had to find what ever group I could and those group would wipe if there was 2 that spawned at same time.

  17. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Hi Cinco! Many people are confused how to get the new cap gear and other stuff and complaining about the XP nerf. Also the new elite/pinks etc is extremly rare to drop, i mean extremly rare. Is there gonna be fixed or is it suppose to be like this? Iím just wondering since majority is confusing.

    Thanks for all the work!


    Skickat frŚn min iPhone med Tapatalk

  18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,863
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,522
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HQNA View Post
    Hi Cinco! Many people are confused how to get the new cap gear and other stuff and complaining about the XP nerf. Also the new elite/pinks etc is extremly rare to drop, i mean extremly rare. Is there gonna be fixed or is it suppose to be like this? I’m just wondering since majority is confusing.

    Thanks for all the work!


    Skickat frŚn min iPhone med Tapatalk
    The Elite Level 105 Gear must be crafted at the Forbidden Forge. The drops are intentionally rare so that they have more long-term value :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  20. #36
    Forum Adept Nipunsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    404
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good job! That's a lot of Guardians! I ran all last night on my alts and, in 'Bow in the Blue,' would get between 16 and 24 Guardians total with a good group (~10 to 12 with a less-coordinated bunch).

    One thing to note: you can't get less than 100XP from a Guardian. Skeletons, on the other hand, if they do drop XP they will definitely drop low amounts like 50, 70, 90, etc.
    Ahhh so the 70/90 would be from skellies (a lot of those lel)
    So the guardians dropped around 200/250/500 most of the time
    Just ran, around 25ish guardians per run 100-500 xp drops ( varies ) got no drops above 500 in this run

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    NICE SIGNATURE BRUHHHH

  21. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Elite Level 105 Gear must be crafted at the Forbidden Forge. The drops are intentionally rare so that they have more long-term value :-)
    So we must pay 2 plat everytime to get into forbidden forge? Or is there another way to get there?


    Skickat frŚn min iPhone med Tapatalk

  22. #38
    Forum Adept Nipunsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    404
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HQNA View Post
    So we must pay 2 plat everytime to get into forbidden forge? Or is there another way to get there?


    Skickat frŚn min iPhone med Tapatalk
    2 plat 4 hrs

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    NICE SIGNATURE BRUHHHH

  23. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    2 plat 4 hrs

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Alright i get it. Thanks and thanks cinco for the new cap! Amazing job!


    Skickat frŚn min iPhone med Tapatalk

  24. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Cinco I donít get it. do we need to spawn more blue guys or less to get 20k orb from kills. Thanks for playing last night and checking things out for your self before changing anything
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-03-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dragon Enclave | Quests & Dailies | Official Feedback Thread
    By Remiem in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:58 PM
  2. Official Dark Legends Feedback Thread - Items
    By Samhayne in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:08 PM
  3. Official Feedback Thread for Purchasing High and Low level Dungeon Access
    By Samhayne in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 11:17 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:43 PM
  5. Official Holiday Content Feedback Thread
    By Justg in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 02:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •