Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 105 Official Feedback Thread - PVE Content, Quests, Items, Sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alphasemana View Post
    Hello Cinco! Great content, super fun! I love the teamwork I've seen today and look forward to finishing all the quests however, there are a few issues I'd like to point out.

1. Turnstile elixer currently has no name, just a blank space

2. Searching for items in CS through min/max lvl only goes up to 100.

3. Amulet crafting is near impossible as there seems to be quite the shortage of crafting materials (extractors/adhesives etc) however, bringing back a 1 time exclusive event has its problems, may I suggest finding a way to just bring back the crafting materials and not the amulet event itself? Rock vrs hard place...

4. The orb drop rate (even after reduction) is still high relative to every previous cap. 30+ players cap on first day? Almost every1 who puts forth effort will cap no problem (even without plat) by Saturday. Reducing the amount of xp orbs again would most likely end in temper tantrums left and right. You mentioned you are planning to do another expansion after this one, my advice would be to keep this issue front and center for the next cap

I am very impressed with the effort put forth towards content of this soon to be 8 year old game! Keep up the great work! PS: cool cap shield, can't wait to see what happens when u craft it
    We will more then likely see another amulet event. People need 3 L100 amulets for 1 new L105 amulet. Ready the thread under general discussion about the 101-105 set guide.

Did you forget 85? We capped in 2 1/2 hrs from 1-85 in prison. It was easy and was ALOT of xp. More then all of the current xp needed for 100-105. People do 7min runs to get barely any xp. Some people get lucky on a PLAT elixir and barely even make it to 10-15k. Thats on a 4x thrasher. Most of PL's player base is still F2P. This will put the F2P players off from capping. We need a compromise in between a dev/psyko buff or even a quest increase. The fact that doing 100 runs with it being an average of 6-7min per run. (WITH PURE STAT/THRASHER) thats 700min. (10 1/2hrs) jusr for the first quest. Yes the grind is fun though this is crazy that we can barely even make XP. We need to come to a compromise somewhere in the middle of a pet buff/quest buff/xp orb buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Tbh. If the orb drop rate is this low then the free to play users will have no use of grinding... No one can put 24hrs in a game. Maximum players can only play the game for like 4-5hrs tops everyday (also, it being weekdays it's hard to take out time to grind. I literally took the day off to grind and now i feel like i wasted it due to no result)
    I have a 2x combo (luck in daily) and i am wearing the best luck items and still it takes around 15-18minutes (calculated) to gain 3.5k xp with a full game (5 players). I have been grinding for over 6 hrs (only 1 hr with elixir) and still i have only reached lvl101.. this is ruining the grinding experience and i have seen people like me rage quit in front of me when all the drops are under 250 xp. Hope the drop rates are increased a bit... Running swamp is better right now for free to play users (people who can pay to get 100% re roll and purestat are the only ones who are farming the new map now)
    P.s. I still can't thank you guys enough for rolling out another cap with so much content hope the drop rate increases

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    We will more then likely see another amulet event. People need 3 L100 amulets for 1 new L105 amulet. Ready the thread under general discussion about the 101-105 set guide.

Did you forget 85? We capped in 2 1/2 hrs from 1-85 in prison. It was easy and was ALOT of xp. More then all of the current xp needed for 100-105. People do 7min runs to get barely any xp. Some people get lucky on a PLAT elixir and barely even make it to 10-15k. Thats on a 4x thrasher. Most of PL's player base is still F2P. This will put the F2P players off from capping. We need a compromise in between a dev/psyko buff or even a quest increase. The fact that doing 100 runs with it being an average of 6-7min per run. (WITH PURE STAT/THRASHER) thats 700min. (10 1/2hrs) jusr for the first quest. Yes the grind is fun though this is crazy that we can barely even make XP. We need to come to a compromise somewhere in the middle of a pet buff/quest buff/xp orb buff.
    quest buff would mean its harder to quest. i think we need that pve mechanism tht srs taöked about to be fixed. monster HP should vary of player count in party, not same for all. not too easy but not too hard to solo.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Not sure why people complained about too easy of a grind, I really don’t have the time to level up for hours these days and just wanna PvP >.<
    Last edited by XghostzX; 04-03-2018 at 07:47 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Not sure why people complained about too easy of a grind, I really don’y have the time to level up for hours these days and just wanna PvP >.<
    I don't know how people are calling it easy. It's hard if you try to do it for free. Pay to win will obviously be easy... Otherwise why would you pay?
    Making it hard for pay to win will be making it impossible (like it pretty much is rn) for free to play... Smh

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nipunsky For This Useful Post:

GTS

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    I don't know how people are calling it easy. It's hard if you try to do it for free. Pay to win will obviously be easy... Otherwise why would you pay?
    Making it hard for pay to win will be making it impossible (like it pretty much is rn) for free to play... Smh

I agree, the pace felt fine to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree why did the xp nerf happen? I dont wanna mindlessly grind for the same cap reward that people got for capping so fast if I have to spend so much more time grinding after the xp nerf than everyone else did! Why are we being punished for not being able to get on within the first 4 hours of the update?!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GTS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GTS View Post
    I agree why did the xp nerf happen? I dont wanna mindlessly grind for the same cap reward that people got for capping so fast if I have to spend so much more time grinding after the xp nerf than everyone else did! Why are we being punished for not being able to get on within the first 4 hours of the update?!
    Again, it's not about the people who capped earlier. The point is free to play users have no chance to quick cap with this low drop rate...No matter if earlier people capped. We can't cap in any ways other than spending money (which is not possible for many of us)
    The only tip i can give is, grind swamp for xp before they fix it... It is the only place which is giving bad but no so bad xp drops (definitely better than the new maps) if xp is not buffed in new maps and swamp is fixed there will be absolutely no chance on capping in 1st week (swamp is not that good... But better than sitting idle imo)

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks!
    Don't know the exact number... But there were a LOT
    Like once we had 5 Guardians spawned together
    The guardian spawn was very good imo. My team had every single char so a lot of mega combos hence a lot of guardians spawned. Every group of skellies gave at least 2 guardian if not more (average was 3 guardians per group of skeletons. And once again, a couple of tines there were like 4-6 from 1 group alone)
    The guardian spawn rate is definitely not the problem. But, each guardian dropped 70/90/200 xp almost every time and it went to 500 if we were lucky. 1k and above (my max was 3.5k which dropped one time) were super duper rare. I can count the times 1k above dropped, on my fingers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default How I caped under 10 hrs

Again, it's not about the people who capped earlier. The point is free to play users have no chance to quick cap with this low drop rate...No matter if earlier people capped. We can't cap in any ways other than spending money (which is not possible for many of us)
    The only tip i can give is, grind swamp for xp before they fix it... It is the only place which is giving bad but no so bad xp drops (definitely better than the new maps) if xp is not buffed in new maps and swamp is fixed there will be absolutely no chance on capping in 1st week (swamp is not that good... But better than sitting idle imo)

So I played the new map when it was fun and xp was good and I played after the nerf and finish caping from level 102. The orb drop rate was still great!! Except instead of getting pink orbs I got mostly yellow and green. and the pinks i got were all under 5k in like 4 hrs. I recommend that u skip the map and don’t bother wasting time if your trying to cap fast unless your with a geared up group with combo and plenty of mages (no skills or plan is needed) Tanks are pretty much useless there. I just cap as a bear and everyone know there taunt doesnt hold argue unless your putting out a lot of damage or you been attacking a monster for awhile but u can’t do much damage cause if you stomp combo mob will reset. Most character if not all have some sort of push back combo and there is only a few good spots to use your combo on that first new map. If u do try to tank just auto attack with that cool new aoe axe .If we were able to pull whole dungeon blue spawns would kill us it would be fun and a chellaging battle. Anyway if u wanna cap in 8 ours or less just run one of ok”tal maps. I know it’s not fair how people with psyko were able to get pretty much a free quick 105 cap before the nerf but nothing we can do about that.. I raise 5 toons to 100 just for this cap but don’t think I’ll raise another to 105. Hope this helps good luck.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Good job! That's a lot of Guardians! I ran all last night on my alts and, in 'Bow in the Blue,' would get between 16 and 24 Guardians total with a good group (~10 to 12 with a less-coordinated bunch).

One thing to note: you can't get less than 100XP from a Guardian. Skeletons, on the other hand, if they do drop XP they will definitely drop low amounts like 50, 70, 90, etc.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Depends

Thanks!
    that depends. If I’m with a team of people that can’t afford 100 top gear we’re lucky to get 5 spawns. If I’m in a group with a lot of magies and they have 3x or more combo buff we spawn a lot a lot of blue guys like 10-15 or more. Most of the time I had to find what ever group I could and those group would wipe if there was 2 that spawned at same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hi Cinco! Many people are confused how to get the new cap gear and other stuff and complaining about the XP nerf. Also the new elite/pinks etc is extremly rare to drop, i mean extremly rare. Is there gonna be fixed or is it suppose to be like this? I’m just wondering since majority is confusing.

Thanks for all the work!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HQNA View Post
    Hi Cinco! Many people are confused how to get the new cap gear and other stuff and complaining about the XP nerf. Also the new elite/pinks etc is extremly rare to drop, i mean extremly rare. Is there gonna be fixed or is it suppose to be like this? I’m just wondering since majority is confusing.

Thanks for all the work!

The Elite Level 105 Gear must be crafted at the Forbidden Forge. The drops are intentionally rare so that they have more long-term value :-)
    | | | |

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Good job! That's a lot of Guardians! I ran all last night on my alts and, in 'Bow in the Blue,' would get between 16 and 24 Guardians total with a good group (~10 to 12 with a less-coordinated bunch).

One thing to note: you can't get less than 100XP from a Guardian. Skeletons, on the other hand, if they do drop XP they will definitely drop low amounts like 50, 70, 90, etc.
    Ahhh so the 70/90 would be from skellies (a lot of those lel)
    So the guardians dropped around 200/250/500 most of the time
    Just ran, around 25ish guardians per run 100-500 xp drops ( varies ) got no drops above 500 in this run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The Elite Level 105 Gear must be crafted at the Forbidden Forge. The drops are intentionally rare so that they have more long-term value :-)
    So we must pay 2 plat everytime to get into forbidden forge? Or is there another way to get there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HQNA View Post
    So we must pay 2 plat everytime to get into forbidden forge? Or is there another way to get there?

2 plat 4 hrs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

2 plat 4 hrs

Alright i get it. Thanks and thanks cinco for the new cap! Amazing job!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Cinco I don’t get it. do we need to spawn more blue guys or less to get 20k orb from kills. Thanks for playing last night and checking things out for your self before changing anything
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-03-2018 at 10:02 AM.