Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 105 Official Feedback Thread - PVE Content, Quests, Items, Sets

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Cinco I don’t get it. do we need to spawn more blue guys or less to get 20k orb from kills. Thanks for playing last night and checking things out for your self before changing anything
    You should try to spawn as many of the blue guys as you can!
    The blue guys are the only ones who have a chance to drop big XP (up to 20K).
    The skeletons only drop a few XP and they do it very rarely ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks!
    Thanks going to try to find a team to use team combos since it does a lot of damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

[QUOTE=Cinco;2810738]Good feedback. I have info and a question. First - the amount of XP that drops is tied to the number of Guardians that spawn. The Skeletons' purpose is not to drop XP but to give you a chance to maximize the number of Guardians that spawn per map... and it can vary wildly depending upon how the party coordinates.

My question is: how many Guardians would you estimate that you are spawning on a given run?
    Thanks![/QUOT new fix works!! the new zone is great again!! We get purple 1k plus orbs and plenty of pinks now. Thanks cinco for the fast and speedy fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Feedback from me is either the mobs have to be nerfed or more xp orbs its really quite a hassle and the new gear looks like it should be added with few more details

ELITE

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Feedback from me is either the mobs have to be nerfed or more xp orbs its really quite a hassle and the new gear looks like it should be added with few more details
    Which mobs should be nerfed? The Skeletons that give you the chance to spawn the Guardians or the Guardians themselves?

Also, how many of the Guardians are you spawning on a given run? Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Which mobs should be nerfed? The Skeletons that give you the chance to spawn the Guardians or the Guardians themselves?

Also, how many of the Guardians are you spawning on a given run? Thanks!
    The guardians they are as hard as the boss to kill guardians take half hp with 1 hit and takes you like 10 hits to take 1/10 of their hp and i have a question about fast cap shield reward. We can only craft the rare shield on friday?Because idk if ill be online friday and i hope i dont miss it can we just get a recipe or something in our inventory's whoever fast capped and we can decide when to craft it or not?
    Last edited by 3pc; 04-03-2018 at 05:56 PM.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Xp orbs are fine. Takes a day or less to level from 100-105.

Just annoyed with the drops at the plat Mad Mage's Maze. Not enough drops or any drops at all.

Cinco, will there eventually be a new pet available at l105? Not the psyko pet or dev because those are from L100 and below. Mitas pet with different color and a little modified design and same properties as Psyko will help us farm at PVE.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 04-03-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post

Just annoyed with the drops at the Mad Mage's Maze. Not enough drops or any drops at all.

Cinco, will there eventually be a new pet available at l105? Not the psyko pet or dev because those are from L100 and below. Mitas pet with different color and a little modified design and same properties as Psyko will help us farm at PVE.
    I agree with the pets something new has to be brought in dev price has completely crashed like most vanity prices

ELITE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post

Just annoyed with the drops at the plat Mad Mage's Maze. Not enough drops or any drops at all.

It would be cool if there was a way to Solo in the plat dungeon. And get some good xp

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I think a lot of people will agree, it really didn't make sense to disable pets in the new cap. Maybe for the first week to make fast capping harder, but after that, when the party numbers will decrease, and you often play with 1-2 people max...

The new mobs are so strong (too strong imo!) that it actually is the first dungeon that still would be challenging with dev/psyko. Also, noone will spend real life money/plat on oktal pets anymore now, so also bad for spacetime studios I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    I think a lot of people will agree, it really didn't make sense to disable pets in the new cap. Maybe for the first week to make fast capping harder, but after that, when the party numbers will decrease, and you often play with 1-2 people max...

The new mobs are so strong (too strong imo!) that it actually is the first dungeon that still would be challenging with dev/psyko. Also, noone will spend real life money/plat on oktal pets anymore now, so also bad for spacetime studios I guess.
    Exactly. Once the excitement settles (and it will), the inability to find a good team (or team at all) will take a toll on the remaining players wanting to level or farm. The frustration at that time can have a resounding negative effect on overall player activity levels. Indeed, I can foresee a steep decline in Oktal pets being bought from the plat store, reducing revenue for this studio's hard work. And the loss of in game value of these pets isn't fun for anyone who has invested in or earned them, in fact, it has nearly bankrupted many who put all their gold into them (dropping from ~15m to ~5m in the case of dev pet). Having ran in parties with the high end Oktal pet when they worked in the new maps, I know for a fact they don't make it easy or able to be soloed, they just help a little; that's how powerful the new mobs and guardians are. Based on that and all of the above, I support the idea that Dev and psyko should continue to function in Myx Maze campaign as in every other campaign in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i see that this cap is "PvP friendly' and whatnot, but why theres no other than quest wand for mages? i get that mages are OP but not that OP that they dont need new set.... ive been trying to buy int set for 50m and noone sells.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

orbs and item rates are pretty good. no problems or need to nerf at all make leaderboard bigger?plea I think the Leaderboard should be Updated to have 50 slots instead of just 5. So that people can see whats goin on the game better. Will also encourage more people to compete and be active. Sorry for the offtopic suggestion. Great update btw
    Thank you so much!! ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Everyone is LOVING the new uniform
    Thanks cinco and everyone who gave the idea

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I disagree, this is pl at it's finest imo. As far as oktal pets and sales... pets still work until l100 and 1-100 is a long way to go without one. So i really don't see your fear tactic about losing $$ being valid, especially with a pay to farm cap. Looking at the world map list, it looks like a 2plat dungeon is making them a pretty penny (they deserve it)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

This has all been so much fun so far! I'd list everything i love about this update but it would take ages!

The only problem I'm seeing is the quest for 100 whatever I'm collecting

I've capped and haven't even seen the second map yet lol i really want to unlock them but, the better the group, the longer the runs take because of 100 trolls spawning that take a while to get down.

Perhaps lower the number to 50? Or increase the rate so it's not 100 runs?
    With a really good team spawning tons of trolls 1 run can take 30 minutes+ so that's like 50 hours of gameplay to unlock a map :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The more players get 100+, the more "unusable" devs and psykos will be on the market. The prices will drop (and already dropped) so far, that buying them with gold is alot more viable than buying them with plat. So my argument is valid indeed.

On the one hand you say Pl is fine, but on the other hand you say it takes too long to clear the map? Do you know what could solve the problem of guardians being so tanky and runs taking 30 minutes? Enabling dev/psyko so you can kill them alot faster. When psyko was bugged and worked for the first hours it felt alot more balanced, smooth and fun to play.
    Last edited by andreasobst; 04-04-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

The more players get 100+, the more "unusable" devs and psykos will be on the market. The prices will drop (and already dropped) so far, that buying them with gold is alot more viable than buying them with plat. So my argument is valid indeed.

On the one hand you say Pl is fine, but on the other hand you say it takes too long to clear the map? Do you know what could solve the problem of guardians being so tanky and runs taking 30 minutes? Enabling dev/psyko so you can kill them alot faster. When psyko was bugged and worked for the first hours it felt alot more balanced.
    Prices on everything fall when new content is released. It's the way of all mmo games. And i didn't say it took too long to clear the map, i said it took too long to complete a quest/unlock new maps.

The argument your making is invalid once again. Pets means more trolls, more trolls means more time.

I know it's a bad feeling when we spend our money on platinum, then platinum on items that lose value. It has happened to me more than once, i spent i think 400 plat for an eye 80 cap i only got to use for maybe 3 days before it was nerfed to the point of being literally unusable and replaced by intex.

We use platinum to get an experience, we got our experience from our platinum. Time to move on imo.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Sent from my Pixel
    Last edited by Nipunsky; 04-04-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nipunsky For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    I love the idea of removing dev and psyko and I'm 100% with Jil on this one.
    The fun is of grinding. Making these places hard to farm is so Awesome. It actually feels awesome to work for something but i would love it too if the quest requirement is dropped to 75 if 50 is not possible. I have farmed for soo long and have made only 42 runs till now. Max of the players get to 105 in under 50 runs (generally around 40 with a decent team)
    If devs are reintroduced then grinding won't be so fun
    The only thing i see that can fix this for both sides is making a set that people use in pve only (maybe nerfed whenever you enter pvp arena) that is op for killing mobs. My opinion :3

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    A good thought, perhaps down the road after achievements are rewarded.

Personally i think it would be awesome if people just accepted they have been spoiled by dev/psyko pets and decided to learn to play as a team, and use thier heads a little bit.

People don't realize pl started as a completely different game than what we had 100 cap. Tanks used to be a must have for example , but with a dev you can tank as any class.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post: