Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 105 Official Feedback Thread - PVE Content, Quests, Items, Sets

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I think it's good time to bring pet (crafted with new & old dev etc) for L105s only & nerf xp orbs from blue guardians to balance out the fast killing with pets. We want to pvp and with this pace it's looks like it's gonna take alot time to get sets.
    If pets would be for 105s only what would be the point of nerfing orbs? It's not hard, and pets really don't make it much faster. Pets just means more trolls, that means more time anyway... no need for pets at all.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    If pets would be for 105s only what would be the point of nerfing orbs? It's not hard, and pets really don't make it much faster. Pets just means more trolls, that means more time anyway... no need for pets at all.

Cause lower lvls can run with 105s too making it much faster xp for them, but that's a suggestion to counter the backfire but if it's meant to lvl fast then it's fine.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Cause lower lvls can run with 105s too making it much faster xp for them, but that's a suggestion to counter the backfire but if it's meant to lvl fast then it's fine.
    People really don't need faster xp... i capped 2 before the fast cap reward shield was removed. I could have done 3, but I really wanted to get the new maps unlocked.

I do agree that we need to get the quest done faster. I believe the best suggestion I've heard so far is to make the trolls count as part of the quest for 105s.

With your suggestion other 105s would just want to run with 105s and boot lower levels anyway so there would be like 500 trolls(exaggerated) instead of a dozen or so. It would take roughly the same amount of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Could you make a post on what the new procs are on all the new sets also? I know for talon it isn't just an electro-stun, it also heals like a lot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I've noticed the issue hasn't yet been tackled about 105 runs still spawning useless, tanky, time-wasting guardians. Personally, this issue has stopped me from running endgame pve. It's a waste of time, elixers, and ultimately money. I was speaking to another player about this when they brought up a super solid point. They said that a full 105 party running at Max elixers and full speed was less efficient than a half speed non-elite party, due to guardian spawning alone. I agreed that it should be the other way around. There have been a few suggestions so far at how to deal with this issue but none have really hit the mark to be fair for everyone.

What I would like to suggest is a 5 plat elixer similar to Shadow essence during Return of the Overlord. For a limited time (1 hour) Shadow creeps ignore you so you don't have to deal with them We seem to have a similar situation in MMZ where there are mobs that we don't want to deal with!
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Neat idea. But I'm not sure it's necessary. It would further promote a segregation between 105s and the uncapped players. Right now we've got some good team work going on between the various 100+ players. Thankfully, STS just gave us a faster path for everything with the plat maps, which are easier, pet friendly and therefore quicker with better payouts in xp, loot and quests collection. You can also host games for 105s only and invite friends on either the free or paid maps. Doesn't seem like STS needs to really intervene here AFAIC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The Eloia's Wand looks to me to be shifted too high above. it doesn't look like it is touching the fingers. Or it might be just me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    The Eloia's Wand looks to me to be shifted too high above. it doesn't look like it is touching the fingers. Or it might be just me.
    It’s like thst for every char for everyone it’s in the arm not the hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The Elite Eloia's wand was corrected but not the pink version.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

One thing I/we are waiting for is the ability to farm amulets and crafting materials. Cant enchant any item without sets. Also, A pet that will help us to farm at L105. Asking too much probably :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Drops rates are too low for the 30 and 35 plat maps. Need amulet drop added. I like the rest. Thanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    Drops rates are too low for the 30 and 35 plat maps. Need amulet drop added. I like the rest. Thanks
    An amulet event is in the works according to cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    One thing I/we are waiting for is the ability to farm amulets and crafting materials. Cant enchant any item without sets. Also, A pet that will help us to farm at L105. Asking too much probably :P
    Maybe the Amulet Event should be delayed so I can sell some of my 40+ amulets. So demanding. Sorry....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    An amulet event is in the works according to cinco

Cool. Cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Talon proc needs a cooldown. It cannot be negated with any class and has spawned 3-4 times in a row from just autoing. A mage cant even use its pool proc to even ms for the 600 mana/sec to negate the damage. Talon proc literally negates 70-80% of the damage that anyone does to their target. Alot of people would like to play their class and not have to worry about 1 class having nothing to negate the talon proc. This goes back to 85 cap. Everyone was a blaster noob back on that cap. Literally EVERYONE. Bears/birds/mages/fox, barely saw any rhinos during 85 cap in pvp. We need a cooldown and also, we shouldnt be able to proc on ANY weapon UNLESS we are in range of our target. This would reduce the number of noobs that really dont pvp but will spawn their talon proc before going into fights. Also reduces mages from spawning the pool to get the speed boost (which i think should actually be taken out).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Well looks like bow will be once again another 85 blaster lol. Everyone will go to it because no 2h weapon can auto at the bows range. Range on bow shouldnt be 13. It should be 12 or less just like staff. This is what ruined 85 cap pvp. Everyone went to blaster, no skills just literally stay out of range and repulse/run, stomp/run, fire/run. The proc is also broken consdiering it does SOOOO much damage if im inside it. Not allowing me to heal. The proc pool on bow does need to be smaller. Its already too big and it already adds slowness that i cant heal out of and a decent amount of damage, also adds a hit% debuff. It shouldnt be a 15% proc spawn rate. It should be a cooldown just like talon. Maybe 5-6 sec considering the less armor you have with 2h. This bow will literally make EVERYONE go bow set just for the slowness proc and the HUGE proc pool. Will be horrendous in teams if this pool size isnt reduced.

Mage speed from pool that we acquire should be taken out. I also believe that bear and fox should get a small armor buff to compete with mage/rhino/bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Mage speed from pool that we acquire should be taken out. I also believe that bear and fox should get a small armor buff to compete with mage/rhino/bird.
    bears used to be tank, now they'll just get hit to 1/10 with first combo, then they get finished 1 hit. bear needs major upgrade to armour or fix dodge. now evade is waste of points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Aoe damage to tybens sword please in dungeons

105 elite Tyben’s sword does not weapon proc and pve dungeons and karro doest either. Tyben does not do aoe damage on hit like rhino shot gun or karro axe. Wish someone would have posted this before I traded my karro axe for - tyben blade that has 5 less h/s and 5more ms then axe which make no since because no one has mana issues any more. That’s sucks so much cause I worked hard getting mats for that karro. hope dev looks into this sword cause at this points I can’t even play 105 dungeon any more no aoe on rhino so now I’m just stuck with tyben blade no one want to buy. Sts I would really appreciate if you post more about your item. I sold everything for this set. and hemi/pure should not be this much better then 105 6pc elite for pve. Pure weapon looks like it does double or triple the damage. (Well that’s just my opinion never mind that.) can u at least add aoe on hit or make a post so others know that it’s broken before they trade or craft it like I did. I traded cause I like the look more and wanted to see the blue flames in pve. So now that I think about it I’m not even upset anymore cause my sword rocks with the white dragon armor and thought I’ll get more aoe damage to kill mobs and summon more blue guys. ( edit: weapon could possible proc and might not have visual effect. When I pvp with the sword I see blue flame. I assume there form my sword. I don’t see blue flame in pve or damage to muti target with this weapon.) it is extreamly hard to do 105 quest with the elite str sword set. Axe set it’s easer
    Last edited by Hjable; 05-17-2018 at 12:20 AM. Reason: I don’t see visual weapon proc so don’t think they pric

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Farming free maps takes entirely too long, and a majority of the runs you don't even drop junk to liquidate for at least some gold.

I'm not so worried about the time it takes to clear the maps, but that there usually isn't even a small payout in the form of junk to sell.

Maybe if not increasing the drop rate, add a nice gold drop from the boss of 3-5k? I mean it takes at least 10-15 minutes to clear the maps even with all 105s focusing on not spawning trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, thanks for the explanation