Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I can't get enough XP per run for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default I can't get enough XP per run for me.

How can I spend 20 minutes per run and barely get 5000 xp? 7x combo and never dropping more then a 1500 orb? The regular skeletons should be giving them. Honestly this isn't going to happen for 75% of players. The amount of time spent per run and the return being so little while not farming for any items, or getting more then one map to do so is unbearable. Not to mention the 30+ people that were able to cap in 45 minutes to an hour. I don't even want to think about the amount of time it would take me in game to get 105 with it being this way.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Justg; 04-03-2018 at 09:25 AM. Reason: more accurate title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    How can I spend 20 minutes per run and barely get 5000 xp? 7x combo and never dropping more then a 1500 orb? The regular skeletons should be giving them. Honestly this isn't going to happen for 75% of players. The amount of time spent per run and the return being so little while not farming for any items, or getting more then one map to do so is unbearable. Not to mention the 30+ people that were able to cap in 45 minutes to an hour. I don't even want to think about the amount of time it would take me in game to get 105 with it being this way.

Yeah well. I have been getting low xp drops too. All under 500 xp and RARELY (probably 5-6 times) i got 1.5k xp
    Definitely frustrating

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nipunsky For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I'm getting 50 to 80k on average per hour so far since the update.

The key to fast xp is a good team with at least 1 of each of the 3 major classes (bird bear mage). Mega combos are your friend

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

trusss this xp annoying now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Tbh. If the orb drop rate is this low then the free to play users will have no use of grinding... No one can put 24hrs in a game. Maximum players can only play the game for like 4-5hrs tops everyday (also, it being weekdays it's hard to take out time to grind. I literally took the day off to grind and now i feel like i wasted it due to no result)
    I have a 2x combo (luck in daily) and i am wearing the best luck items and still it takes around 15-18minutes (calculated) to gain 3.5k xp with a full game (5 players). I have been grinding for over 6 hrs (only 1 hr with elixir) and still i have only reached lvl101.. this is ruining the grinding experience and i have seen people like me rage quit in front of me when all the drops are under 250 xp. Hope the drop rates are increased a bit... Running swamp is better right now for free to play users (people who can pay to get 100% re roll and purestat are the only ones who are farming the new map now)
    P.s. I still can't thank you guys enough for rolling out another cap with so much content hope the drop rate increases

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I'm getting 50 to 80k on average per hour so far since the update.

The key to fast xp is a good team with at least 1 of each of the 3 major classes (bird bear mage). Mega combos are your friend

Tbh. If the orb drop rate is this low then the free to play users will have no use of grinding... No one can put 24hrs in a game. Maximum players can only play the game for like 4-5hrs tops everyday (also, it being weekdays it's hard to take out time to grind. I literally took the day off to grind and now i feel like i wasted it due to no result)
    I have a 2x combo (luck in daily) and i am wearing the best luck items and still it takes around 15-18minutes (calculated) to gain 3.5k xp with a full game (5 players). I have been grinding for over 6 hrs (only 1 hr with elixir) and still i have only reached lvl101.. this is ruining the grinding experience and i have seen people like me rage quit in front of me when all the drops are under 250 xp. Hope the drop rates are increased a bit... Running swamp is better right now for free to play users (people who can pay to get 100% re roll and purestat are the only ones who are farming the new map now)
    P.s. I still can't thank you guys enough for rolling out another cap with so much content hope the drop rate increases

Jil... You might be using elixirs or you are extremely lucky.. cause i have been running and we had a LOT of spawns but no xp whatsoever. The avg xp per hour is less than 9-10k for me and a lot of people i see (even lower than 8k for some who don't have a good combo)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Cinco really should un-nerf the orb drop rate. It was fine before :T

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buchmeister For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yeah it's unfair that people got the cap reward by capping their toons in only an hour and after the update xp nerf the people who are levelling now have to spend so much more time mindlessly grinding for the same reward

Like I was not able to be on until last night after the xp nerf. Its only less than a few hours later why should I be punished

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GTS View Post
    Yeah it's unfair that people got the cap reward by capping their toons in only an hour and after the update xp nerf the people who are levelling now have to spend so much more time mindlessly grinding for the same reward

Like I was not able to be on until last night after the xp nerf. Its only less than a few hours later why should I be punished
    It's not about fair or unfair. It's just that it's near to impossible to quick cap if you are free to play. It should not be this way... So the drop rate was fine if we look at it from the f2p view but it was too easy if you paid and bought 100% re roll. But now us free to play users are suffering (I have bought a lot of plat earlier. I even have $10 in my google play account rn for plat so I'm waiting for a plat sale but it is still unfair cause I don't want to use my plat on something that should be achievable for free..)
    Hope people understand... I was really disheartened on the fact that I can't lvl fast.. kinda frustrating so i have stopped grinding for xp. According to the calculations if it keeps going with same drop rate, it will be impossible to lvl. So why even try to when it is not achievable... I am farming Swamp rn because it is 100x better than the new maps. It gives like 6k xp per run so there is a little hope for capping

Can't enjoy the new map though ;-; hope the xp orbs buff soon

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post

Jil... You might be using elixirs or you are extremely lucky.. cause i have been running and we had a LOT of spawns but no xp whatsoever. The avg xp per hour is less than 9-10k for me and a lot of people i see (even lower than 8k for some who don't have a good combo)

Nope neither... read closely. No plat, I'll cap another one today or tomorrow . With my math it should take approximately 8-10 hours. I have a feeling many of you don't understand why it's called an achievement lol. But the numbers i provided were from timed runs. And i was watching the xp of those i was running with, and yes i did get slightly lucky, but by the end of the day i was only 40k ahead of the person that started with me at 0 xp.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I also plan on making a video and posting here on forums so yoi guys can see what alot of us have been talking about.

Alot of you that are complaining are the same ones i see spamming skills. USE YOUR SKILL TOGETHER FOR CLASS COMBOS AMD BONUS DAMAGE.

For example if I'm playing mage, i don't just run around using my skills as fast as they cool off. I watch/listen for birds to root amd use lightning, i watch for bears to bec to start my hot flash combo, ice after bec, fire after stomp.

You guys are I'm guessing dropping 15-20 orbs per runs maybe? My groups are dropping probably over 100 orbs per run from spawning so mamy troll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I also plan on making a video and posting here on forums so yoi guys can see what alot of us have been talking about.

Alot of you that are complaining are the same ones i see spamming skills. USE YOUR SKILL TOGETHER FOR CLASS COMBOS AMD BONUS DAMAGE.

For example if I'm playing mage, i don't just run around using my skills as fast as they cool off. I watch/listen for birds to root amd use lightning, i watch for bears to bec to start my hot flash combo, ice after bec, fire after stomp.

You guys are I'm guessing dropping 15-20 orbs per runs maybe? My groups are dropping probably over 100 orbs per run from spawning so mamy troll.

Trolls were spawning a lot and mega combos were obviously there ( every couple of seconds we got a combo )
    The spawn is not a problem. Tbh even we were probably getting over 50 spawns. Problem was they are dropping 90 xp most of the time and hit 200 couple of times. Above 200 was really bad and above 1k drop was next to impossible

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Trolls were spawning a lot and mega combos were obviously there ( every couple of seconds we got a combo )
    The spawn is not a problem. Tbh even we were probably getting over 50 spawns. Problem was they are dropping 90 xp most of the time and hit 200 couple of times. Above 200 was really bad and above 1k drop was next to impossible

Considering i only got a handful of orbs under 100 the entire time, and my friends and i were trolling each other about every single one, i think your either exaggerating or outright lying sorry. It's not hard the ones that ran with me stayed close in xp. I was 102 when orbs rate was nerfed, i capped in 4-5 hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Welp. can't make you change your mind gz on the cap though
    I will be trying to cap too lel
    P.s. Cinco. Nice topic change lel. Savage as always xD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Welp. can't make you change your mind gz on the cap though
    I will be trying to cap too lel
    P.s. Cinco. Nice topic change lel. Savage as always xD

Ty it really wasn't that hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Yeah i see lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

i manage to cap my main today >< it takes time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

yea it not that hard i manage to cap 2 char just 3 days.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnity View Post
    yea it not that hard i manage to cap 2 char just 3 days.
    Nice! Gz yo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post

Going to 105 is hard :/