Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I can't get enough XP per run for me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anggapsajadia View Post
    Going to 105 is hard :/
    I've spent less than 5 hours on my bear, and i will cap it in probably 2 more hours or so of gameplay... the key to these maps is working as a team. And by working as a team i don't mean standing next to one another spamming skills... mages should use lightning on bird roots, birds should spam roots for mages and wait for bears to pull before using their combo, bears should stand by the wall to becon, step back and then stomp to prevent scattering and resetting mobs. Things like this.

Running on my main jilsponie i had absolutely no problem at all capping fast and having really good runs. However when i started playing my alts i ran into alot of troubles running with newer players. The op pets have taken their toll on the roll of mages as a whole, i was in a group with 3 mages and had to spam health pots instead of taunt because they just refused to heal me, even after i told them, i spam taunt you spam heal, they say "use pots".
    Needless to say when the group started dying because the tank was focused on healing himself instead of tanking, most left lol.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anggapsajadia View Post
    Going to 105 is hard :/
    Yea I agree. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I've spent less than 5 hours on my bear, and i will cap it in probably 2 more hours or so of gameplay... the key to these maps is working as a team. And by working as a team i don't mean standing next to one another spamming skills... mages should use lightning on bird roots, birds should spam roots for mages and wait for bears to pull before using their combo, bears should stand by the wall to becon, step back and then stomp to prevent scattering and resetting mobs. Things like this.

Running on my main jilsponie i had absolutely no problem at all capping fast and having really good runs. However when i started playing my alts i ran into alot of troubles running with newer players. The op pets have taken their toll on the roll of mages as a whole, i was in a group with 3 mages and had to spam health pots instead of taunt because they just refused to heal me, even after i told them, i spam taunt you spam heal, they say "use pots".
    Needless to say when the group started dying because the tank was focused on healing himself instead of tanking, most left lol.

https://youtu.be/g0DBLOL5tLw

This video is pre orb nerf. This video was also the quickest run i think ive seen. But this is the kind of group you want. All highly skilled players. Notice how many "MEGA" combos were landed during this game. These new maps force people to learn combos. And combining them with other classes. It forces people to "learn their class" in order to farm quickly and effeciently. However, i do agree that something needs to change. Either to the mobs or to the quests. The 100 quests are a bit absurd. If it take 15-20 minutes to do one run it ends up taking hours and hours to complete these quests. I believe a nerf to the quests to 50 is fair if the maps ate kept the way they are. Id also like to suggest the removale of the guardians on the second map would be extremely nice because 99.99% of the people who farm the second map are capped. They are there to either farm for gear or finish the quest. I cant really talk about the 3rd map as well as the other #'d quests. However, for this is what i had in mind for the first and second maps.

First map: guardians are kept. Quest is reduced from 100 => 50
    Second map: guardians are removed. Quest is kept to 100

If someone could add something about the third map that would be cool. Im all for skill based pve. But something needs to change. +1 this or something to try and get it attention of devs. Lets make this happen maybe?

P.S. 3 level 100 amulets to craft the level 105 is a bit much.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I just hit L100 tonight and decided to try the new map. I ended up getting 22k the first run, 29k the second, and 30k the third. Idk if this is just insane luck or what but I seem to be doing pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    I just hit L100 tonight and decided to try the new map. I ended up getting 22k the first run, 29k the second, and 30k the third. Idk if this is just insane luck or what but I seem to be doing pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Not at all, i averaged 40k per run capping my birdy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Random mage View Post
    P.S. 3 level 100 amulets to craft the level 105 is a bit much.
    I think another Amulet Event would be good.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I think another Amulet Event would be good.
    That would be nice