Thread: Capping lvl105 within a week (Tips)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Capping lvl105 within a week (Tips)

Ok. A lot of people are having some problems with capping (including me)
    Here are some tips i know that can help a lot when capping
    If you guys have any more tips, reply to this thread, it will help me and a lot of people
    These will not involve the use of elixirs cause I don't really know which ones are useful for capping

#1: Select an appropriate team. This will help a lot because if you kill the skeletons faster, there will be more spawns and faster runs in general. Have at least all 3 of the main characters (bird, bear, mage) and the 4th and 5th can be any. Play strategically and stick together because the range of skellies is low. Listen to your team's skills and perform combos for better runs

#2: Use skills perfectly. Don't just spam the skills. Use them to make combos to deal higher damage and hence speed up the process of capping

#3: Be patient. Buff in xp orbs is PERFECT. Use your time and wait for the perfect drop to lvl faster. Don't rage quit it is a big achievement. Work for it.

#4: If you are not getting any spawns or orbs run a couple of runs in the new maps, see how much xp you're getting. Go to any swamp lvl (basin is good) and do a run. Calculate the time required to get a specific amount of xp from either of the place and choose the best option (For me, Swamp worked way better than the new maps)
    The #4 tip is temporary till swamps are fixed to not give xp. So grind fast lol.
    SWAMPS HAVE BEEN FIXED AND NEW MAPS ARE PERFECT. START GRINDING

Remember. It's a game. Don't be angry at anything and please don't be triggered lel. You will cap if you work hard
    Gz to the people who capped already

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nipunsky; 04-03-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Great constructive tips. You can get some decent runs without all 3 classes if needed. I suggest at least 2 mages and 1 bird to start. The nature strike combo makes for great added damage to get skeletons down fast

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Great constructive tips. You can get some decent runs without all 3 classes if needed. I suggest at least 2 mages and 1 bird to start. The nature strike combo makes for great added damage to get skeletons down fast

Point noted making a team asap (increased drop rate is gonna be awesomeee)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Ok after trying my first runs with all people i was unfamiliar with. I can definitely see why people had such a hard time.

Bears should stand by the wall, becon, step back, then stomp to prevent scattering/resetting mobs. Mages and birds shoud wait to attack until after the bear pulls his 12m range.

An example of a good strategy is something along the lines of...

Becon, ice, roots, stomp, lighting, armor break, hs, fire all tied together quickly with bird combo anytime during root... not that this is perfect, but this will drop everything in sight quick enough to spawn 5+ trolls at a time.

I really don't think the problem was the orb drop rates, but the amount of orbs people are able to get from being able to spam with op pets for so long.

The first ss is where my xp was when i logged on after nerf, and an idea of how many trolls you should have at all times for optimal xp. It only took me maybe 4-5 hours to get to 105 from there.

The other is a pickup group with 2 mages and 3 birds, and you can see we got lots of trolls at once.

When you get trolls to start spawning ignore them at first, and focus on skeletons to get more spawning, you have to change targets.

I can't stress the importance of not spamming your skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Ok after trying my first runs with all people i was unfamiliar with. I can definitely see why people had such a hard time.

Bears should stand by the wall, becon, step back, then stomp to prevent scattering/resetting mobs. Mages and birds shoud wait to attack until after the bear pulls his 12m range.

An example of a good strategy is something along the lines of...

Becon, ice, roots, stomp, lighting, armor break, hs, fire all tied together quickly with bird combo anytime during root... not that this is perfect, but this will drop everything in sight quick enough to spawn 5+ trolls at a time.

I really don't think the problem was the orb drop rates, but the amount of orbs people are able to get from being able to spam with op pets for so long.

The first ss is where my xp was when i logged on after nerf, and an idea of how many trolls you should have at all times for optimal xp. It only took me maybe 4-5 hours to get to 105 from there.

The other is a pickup group with 2 mages and 3 birds, and you can see we got lots of trolls at once.

When you get trolls to start spawning ignore them at first, and focus on skeletons to get more spawning, you have to change targets.

I can't stress the importance of not spamming your skills.

If only it was realistic that people knew how to do all this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    If only it was realistic that people knew how to do all this.

It is... it just takes practice and paying attention. I learned this from the tips you see opening up the menu and practicing with friends. It's not that hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

It is... it just takes practice and paying attention. I learned this from the tips you see opening up the menu and practicing with friends. It's not that hard.

I absolutely know how to run dungeons with a team I'm talking about the 90% that don't

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I absolutely know how to run dungeons with a team I'm talking about the 90% that don't

Have you tried teaching/telling them? If you don't feel like it direct them to the first post of mine on this thread you quoted and then we can have an active knowledgeable endgame community, got bird to 101 in less than an hour with just random games. I might cap that one by the end of the night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Really best tip if u want in for the fast cap reward is do 1 level a day only takes around 1 hour per level

ELITE

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Really best tip if u want in for the fast cap reward is do 1 level a day only takes around 1 hour per level
    Yup, that would do it. I want to see if i can do it a few times