Thread: Mini AL Suggestions List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default Mini AL Suggestions List

o/ Hello, here is a short list of suggestions I've thought about and have also seen around the forums/have been mentioned in-game that myself and others believe would be worth adding, changing, or fixing in Arcane Legends to make this great game an amazing one in the future.
    If you guys have any suggestions that should be added or removed feel free to mention them, we're a community after all.

Inventory
    Categorize it by item type using a drop down menu perhaps?

-Chest section: "Elixirs", "Event", "Locked", etc.

-Weapon section: "Swords", "Staffs", "Bows", etc.

-Crafting (materials) section: "Jewels (by element)", "Recipes & scrolls", "Soul/Body relics", etc. Note that they don't have to be named as mention, this is just to clarify the viewpoint. ADDED

#Reference Picture:https://imgur.com/CIJwIHk

-Crafting & Upgrading: I feel we should be able to socket multiple gems at once but that ofcourse still increases the time required to upgrade the item I guess.

Stacking items? While crafting I suppose if we wanted to craft multiple of the same item types then you could just stack them and we get that specific amount when it's completed, this could increase crafting time based on amount as well?
    Unless the amount of crafting slots are increased.

-Access to crafting station recipe list even when crafting slots are full.
    I'd like to see what I should and could be farming while I have things crafting.

-Vanities section: Filter by year?? Not sure what to do here.. but weapons could be filtered by type.
    I do feel sorry for those with hundreds of vanities that have to scroll into the abyss.

-A way to view additional stats.
    Total Gold loot, Luck, Movement speed %'s and so on, whatever is necessary.

Pets
    -An option to set a "main" priority or behavior action for your pet.
    For example, I could set my pet's behavior to focus collecting items, if no items are currently available to collect then it can attack as per usual. If it's attacking something and an item drops nearby, it stops attacking collects it then continues attacking.

Pet Stable
    When inspecting a certain pet (if pet has alternative versions) implement a button or so that links to the other versions of that specific pet. Gold/Heroic etc.
    ??
    #Reference Picture:https://imgur.com/GBHrLwn

Auction House
    -Add an option/filter to search/list specific weapon types. "Daggers only", "Staffs only", etc.
    -When looking up pet eggs in auction house, could show AA & Happiness Bonus where "Show stats" would be, or add an option somewhere to inspect pet and it takes you to that pets info in stable.

Settings
    -Option to disable "You recived:" message broadcast on screen.
    Honestly, it gets annoying. It doesn't event go away when you change maps. FeelsBadMan

Quick Inventory Slots
    -Option to slot weapons, this way while farming if a player prefers to use staffs such as the flame staff for wildfire proc on grouped enemies but prefers guns for bosses/mini bosses swapping would be much easier.
    Although some players also want to be able to slot gear, I find that unnecessary. If you want to change out your actual gear, (cough cough wardrobe) you should NEED to open your inventory, besides theres an option to swap loadouts.
    You WEAR armor, rings, and pendants. You CARRY weapons, this should be logically acceptable.

Social
    -Option to list friends by, "Online", "Inactive/Offline". This could also apply to guild members listing, but with a little more options, list by "Rank", "Newest", "Oldest", etc.
    #Reference Picture:https://imgur.com/VbP4jQs
    Leave Guild, MOTD, and Browse Log could be moved into the Guild Options menu.
    May I also suggest - as do others, an option to favorite friends? if so, to also list by favorites wouldn't hurt much... right?

-If a player enters profanity in to chat, they should be warned the first time instead of instantly muted to prevent punishment for unintended purposes.
    Example: I was typing a message and accidentally typed "gey" instead of "get" and was muted. Atleast mute the player from global chat, still allowing them permission to private chat.

-Prevention from joining session/maps with ignored users. I mean we ignored them for a purpose.

Game-play
    -Ability to see progress for x/x mobs or matches needed to obtain a whatever achievement.

Pictures are used as examples! ik I got A1 Photoshop skills. Don't work for free tho.
    Last edited by marzeg; 09-06-2018 at 01:19 PM. Reason: more stuff.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marzeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Just remake the whole gameeeeeeeeeeeee....