Thread: Suggestion on next year’s Easter event....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Default Suggestion on next year’s Easter event....

If y’all decide to do this same event again, I have some suggestions.

Make it so that you HAVE to destroy all the greens first, then all the blues, then all the reds, etc. I’m getting sick n tired of ppl just going for reds and higher machines n leaving me In the dust to do it myself. Besides, this one dude just went for the plat machine and didn’t tell us there was one. What he said, “*** u, I want to finish this myself.” I felt bad because the rest of the party stayed behind to help me with greens and didn’t get a plat egg. I’m sure a lot of ppl will agree on this idea (except the ones who go for the higher machines )

Have a little lock over each egg until the previous colors are destroyed. After, for example, the greens are done, make the blue locks disappear, etc.

It is not fair for everyone else who are using the event in different ways. They are left to fend for themselves, and it takes twice as long to destroy the machines too.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 04-05-2018 at 06:31 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tippertwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    If y’all decide to do this same event again, I have some suggestions.

Make it so that you HAVE to destroy all the greens first, then all the blues, then all the reds, etc. I’m getting sick n tired of ppl just going for reds and higher machines n leaving me In the dust to do it myself. Besides, this one dude just went for the plat machine and didn’t tell us there was one. What he said, “*** u, I want to finish this myself.” I felt bad because the rest of the party stayed behind to help me with greens and didn’t get a plat egg. I’m sure a lot of ppl will agree on this idea (except the ones who go for the higher machines )
    It would be the correct one, in the first place (my opinion):
    1°: Event maps could be organized by tier or, for those who run on the leaderboard, by party. I say this because at the beginning of the event there may be difficulties for players who are in the top of the leaderboard, find a player who happens to have the same tier. This would help separate more dedicated players from casual players, who probably would not have as much status to help players who invested millions in their equipment. Another point is that in some events, the tier seems to influence the bosses you have access to, so a lower tier might make you have "less luck".

2°:I think that players of the type who do this type of game, thus hurting other players (I say about those who only attack some machines), should run in pt or solo.I say this because this has a significant interference in your final score, the amount of eggs left behind is exorbitant.If a player is there only for loot and sale of eggs, they should run in these two ways, so they would not hurt players who are on the leaderboard nor those who are simply devoting themselves.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando Tapatalk
    Liberty, equality and fraternity.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iluminista For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iluminista View Post
    It would be the correct one, in the first place (my opinion):
    1°: Event maps could be organized by tier or, for those who run on the leaderboard, by party. I say this because at the beginning of the event there may be difficulties for players who are in the top of the leaderboard, find a player who happens to have the same tier. This would help separate more dedicated players from casual players, who probably would not have as much status to help players who invested millions in their equipment. Another point is that in some events, the tier seems to influence the bosses you have access to, so a lower tier might make you have "less luck".

2°:I think that players of the type who do this type of game, thus hurting other players (I say about those who only attack some machines), should run in pt or solo.I say this because this has a significant interference in your final score, the amount of eggs left behind is exorbitant.If a player is there only for loot and sale of eggs, they should run in these two ways, so they would not hurt players who are on the leaderboard nor those who are simply devoting themselves.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando Tapatalk
    Yeah, I agree with this too. Although the younger tiers may not get as many plats or purples, it excludes the people who run only for the higher machines. For example, im only running the event to craft golden eggs and make cash. I can’t do that without greens or blues, so I stay behind to farm those.

Also, what is really annoying is this: if i wanna fun a quick map to use my last energy, let’s say, at 11pm, before I go to bed, it’s hard to do that. The others leave five mins after beginning the zone, so it takes me twice as long to finish the area of machines. What could’ve taken 10 mins out of my day for one energy takes like 20-30. Even though I have high damage on all three classes, it is still time consuming without the aid of a party. My warr has about equally same dmg as rogue and a little less than mage, but it, for some reason, takes longer on him, so having ppl leave me while I’m on warr is tedious.

Anyway, I feel like we would be better off if we were separated from tiers (as well as already levels) like you previously stated. Or just have locks over the next colors of machines, and maybe make them paler.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippertwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My suggestion is to make a button for open all chest ...

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prunzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Another disadvantage of the event map is as following: 4 players enter map, X player decides to rush destroy purple or plat machines in the map and leaves the map after doing that. After breaking one or two egg machines the event map doesn't lock, resulting in another player joining the event map after the most valuable machines already have been destroyed.
    Hopefully STS doesn't repeat an event like this where people can simply stand in towns, etc and simply buy event points instead of grinding through the event map. Another big issue is those that skip green or even blue eggs now, it's different when people skip mobs to run to a boss faster but people don't realize how valuable green eggs can be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Another disadvantage of the event map is as following: 4 players enter map, X player decides to rush destroy purple or plat machines in the map and leaves the map after doing that. After breaking one or two egg machines the event map doesn't lock, resulting in another player joining the event map after the most valuable machines already have been destroyed.
    Hopefully STS doesn't repeat an event like this where people can simply stand in towns, etc and simply buy event points instead of grinding through the event map. Another big issue is those that skip green or even blue eggs now, it's different when people skip mobs to run to a boss faster but people don't realize how valuable green eggs can be.
    Yes, they think the green and blue eggs are worthless because they add so low points. But they are wrong. Each 1-2 points from these eggs you receive eventually adds up, which is something ppl don’t seem to realize (sadly.) You can craft gold eggs with greens, too, and earn cash, instead of trying ur hardest to farm the higher machines.

About the event not locking ... Ive wondered about that myself. Everybody left after the higher machines were gone, and a new guy joined, which tbh I was so confused about. It wastes their energy as well as the ppls who leave ahead of time.

Btw (hint to ppl who only farm higher eggs) u also waste more energy trying to destroy the higher machines, and u end up farming more and more than is probably necessary, just to end up wasting ur energies again.
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 04-05-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Since I hit platinum tier I haven’t been doing any green egg machines at all. They are useless once you hit platinum tier because you can only loot blue & green eggs from them. Make red eggs lootable from green egg machines and I would destroy them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Since I hit platinum tier I haven’t been doing any green egg machines at all. They are useless once you hit platinum tier because you can only loot blue & green eggs from them. Make red eggs lootable from green egg machines and I would destroy them.
    Yes, but not everyone uses the event to get to plat tier.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prunzel View Post
    My suggestion is to make a button for open all chest ...

Agreed, it was fun at first then it became a chore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    Agreed, it was fun at first then it became a chore.
    Got something in my mind .. every event has challenge and I think this opening eggs one by one is challenge for this event ..