Thread: Old Player Possibly Coming Back

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Old Player Possibly Coming Back

Hey Guys,

I am a really old player. Started playing first day the game was released on iOS in 2008. I played for about 2 years or and then stopped. I recently downloaded the game on my PC through chrome store and still have it on my iPhone and was condsidering coming back. I also met some nice people in game last night as well.

I am wondering if it is worth coming back to the game, when I was playing before Pocket Legends was the most popular mobile MMO in the world I believe, and so am wondering how active the game is now PoP wise and how active the forums are as well.

Also how is the PvP scene and PvE scene. And anything else I should know of the changes of the game. Last time I played was probably 2010 or 2011.

If anyone remembers me my igns are in my signature. "D

Also someone last night wanted to buy my Shadow of Hax Hate set or something like that, and I am wondering what the prices are on those and if I should sell or not. When I left it was a really rare set and I had farmed it. I also gave away all of my gold before I left so I am wondering what the economy is like.
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wbto-Angeluscustos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wbto-Angeluscustos View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am a really old player. Started playing first day the game was released on iOS in 2008. I played for about 2 years or and then stopped. I recently downloaded the game on my PC through chrome store and still have it on my iPhone and was condsidering coming back. I also met some nice people in game last night as well.

I am wondering if it is worth coming back to the game, when I was playing before Pocket Legends was the most popular mobile MMO in the world I believe, and so am wondering how active the game is now PoP wise and how active the forums are as well.

Also how is the PvP scene and PvE scene. And anything else I should know of the changes of the game. Last time I played was probably 2010 or 2011.

Also someone last night wanted to buy my Shadow of Hax Hate set or something like that, and I am wondering what the prices are on those and if I should sell or not. When I left it was a really rare set and I had farmed it. I also gave away all of my gold before I left so I am wondering what the economy is like.
    2008? I don't think the devs themselves played in 2008 lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

2010 then soz. my forum acc is 2010 as well so probs then my bad. ty for the correction. Wasnt trying to be shady or antying just been a long time since I have played this game. so then I probs played 2010-2011

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yea must have been 2010 I was in 8th or 9th grade. And my Forum acc is Sep 2010. So it makes sense it was 2010. my bad I apologize for that lols uis there a way to check when your account in game was created?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    2008? I don't think the devs themselves played in 2008 lol
    yeah when I go in game to purchace history it says account created 2010-04-15 so my bad. -_- And my forum account Join Date is Sep 2010 so yeah my bad about that lols xD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wbto-Angeluscustos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

No body want to help meh -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Hey Guys,

The PvE is not that active. But you can find at least 1 game in lower lvls.. after 73 Pve gets active.
    New cap is released so everyone is busy in capping so less people playing with alts but whatever
    I'm not that into Pvp but according to other people, low lvl pvp is good right now and 105 pvp might be the best
    The game is pretty active and the forums are... Active? You can observe the amount of post we're getting. It's generally this active.
    Economy is good (for some) shadow hax set can go in millions if you're lucky (i bought it in 100k and sold it in 1.2mil so i really don't know lol). Nearly everything is tradable now (if you didnt know)
    Ask more questions if you have any

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Welcome back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thanks guys :d you can only join one guild at a time. any guild that Iw ould be able to join in game? that is active. also do people use discord or some other form of comm. besides in game caht?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thanks guys :d you can only join one guild at a time. any guild that Iw ould be able to join in game? that is active. also do people use discord or some other form of comm. besides in game caht?
    You can join one guild at a time and some guilds use discord. Ask people in towne for a decent guild... You may be able to find a decent one soon

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

You could try joining Pocket Community. They seem quite active and accepting of players into their guild.

A lot of the people I know who play PL also use Kik. It varies from guild to guild, so make sure you ask whether the guild/player uses Discord, Kik, or something else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

You can join the guild I'm in, Infinitum. We're a PvE-focused guild that always helps ppl out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    You can join the guild I'm in, Infinitum. We're a PvE-focused guild that always helps ppl out
    Note: Infinitum has the Walie seal of approval

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

A quick tip to get you started. You most likely have a founders helm somewhere on your account since it was made so early. Those can be sold for around 6m if I’m not mistaken which can help you buy a dev dragon, which also happens to be around 6m at this moment. The dev dragon will help you level up a lot (it gives +2000 health, armor, damage), it will be your best friend up until you reach level 100+.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    A quick tip to get you started. You most likely have a founders helm somewhere on your account since it was made so early. Those can be sold for around 6m if I’m not mistaken which can help you buy a dev dragon, which also happens to be around 6m at this moment. The dev dragon will help you level up a lot (it gives +2000 health, armor, damage), it will be your best friend up until you reach level 100+.
    Yeah I do have a founders helm. It is a vanity item and was not able to be traded before. I am assuming that vanity items are able to be sold now? traded?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Note: Infinitum has the Walie seal of approval
    I would love to join. what do yall use? KiK, discord? I used to be basically PvE focused, with a level 35 PvP toon. How do I get invovled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Yeah I do have a founders helm. It is a vanity item and was not able to be traded before. I am assuming that vanity items are able to be sold now? traded?
    Yes, you can trade vanity items now. Good luck leveling!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I would love to join. what do yall use? KiK, discord? I used to be basically PvE focused, with a level 35 PvP toon. How do I get invovled
    We have a discord channel. If you find my ingame (my ign is Scario if you couldn't tell by my sig) I'll be happy to invite you.

Infinitum members also get free sigs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

my discord is Wbto1#2696 what is yours so that I can add ya on there and from there get into the guild :d

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

my discord is Wbto1#2696 what is yours so that I can add ya on there and from there get into the guild :d
    I'm NeonSentinel/Scario#6754

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchmeister For This Useful Post: