Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Or we need a pet that eats up more enemy armor during clashes.
    Wont work as it will seriously unbalance higher level PvP. Would need atleast a 50% debuff at low level for it to be useful which will make endgame a nightmare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

What you are saying is remove awakenings from low levels so that stats are balanced for more people to play.

I do not agree because it is not like the players who have awakened items had it in a platter laid out for them, they worked for it, spent platinums/gold to awaken. So you mean the rest do not need to awaken (come on now awaken gems are at their cheapest!) and instead others must be pulled a notch lower and made convenient to suit your needs. Not acceptable.

If you have a problem with armor awakening and damage being very low at the lowest levels then LEVEL UP to a level that you feel comfy in.

And if the only problem is armor awaken that you cannot penetrate then use PETS that soften the armor on enemy. Or request STS for more new pets that eat up more enemy armor.

Whether it is better awakening or better pets you need to work for it. You cant expect everything to be stagnant to suit your comfort zone. Games are about having goals.

That being said, ideally I would ask sts to remove pets from pvp because AGES AGO IN SEASON 2 GOLDEN DAYS I was used to playing pet-less in the first days, pets really 'messed up the balance' back in the day but we all had to cope with it and get used to the new system by setting goals.
    He didn't say to remove awakens. The awakens ll be there , however they won't work in PvP maps maybe up to certain level for example level 21. Being a twink player myself , I'd prefer if the stats get more balanced in low levels so that skills could be an important factor instead of over powered gears. Imagine if a level 10 warrior has the armour stat of that of a level 30+ which is 2k raw armour stat. Now that ll be messed up because you just can't reach the damage stat even if you stack para stones and chaos jewels to counter that much armour.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quileos View Post
    He didn't say to remove awakens. The awakens ll be there , however they won't work in PvP maps maybe up to certain level.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    Thats almost as same as removing awakens altogether since low levels usually awaken in order to PVP (there maybe a few exceptions who do pve rune farming).

No thanks. If armor is the problem then we must get a brand new armor-slashing PET, the ability of which decreases as the level rises to avoid endgame nightmares. Lets farm for it. Or Lets buy the new pet.

Or let us get a new type of rare awakening - one which makes the enemy lose armor kind of like lifesteal but actually armorsteal. The awakening works on cutting down enemy armor by 1%-5%. When multiple enemies hit one target, the highest debuff overrides others.

Removing awakens from awakened gear that players invested in is like asking for arcane or heroic pets to be removed because hey they buff stats its inconvenient for us! Or lets remove housing buffs they are op! Or LETS PLAY NAKED because some of us cant be bothered to grab the equipment we need to pvp
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 04-16-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thats almost as same as removing awakens altogether since low levels usually awaken in order to PVP (there maybe a few exceptions who do pve rune farming).

No thanks. If armor is the problem then we must get a brand new armor-slashing PET, the ability of which decreases as the level rises to avoid endgame nightmares. Lets farm for it. Or Lets buy the new pet.

Or let us get a new type of rare awakening - one which makes the enemy lose armor kind of like lifesteal but actually armorsteal. The awakening works on cutting down enemy armor by 1%-5%. When multiple enemies hit one target, the highest debuff overrides others.

Removing awakens from awakened gear that players invested in is like asking for arcane or heroic pets to be removed because hey they buff stats its inconvenient for us! Or lets remove housing buffs they are op! Or LETS PLAY NAKED because some of us cant be bothered to grab the equipment we need to pvp
    Hey I know what you mean that everyone worked hard for it,
    But just disabling awakens in the lower level in ONE PARTICULAR map isn't going to do any harm.
    It will motivate the pvp lovers to twink again and people who want pvp with awakens can go to a normal map(which is beyond dead anyway as of now).
    I have a endgame acc and a twink acc also and I strongly believe I really liked twinkies and I know the game has moved on but I would like them to create a pet ALSO as u say and to balance the ARMOR AND DAMAGE imbalance.I just want a fair low level possible pvp scenario again be it any sort..
    But I thought disabling awakenings in a separate new pvp map will be the easiest to implement so they can get an idea of how many people are still into pvp to proceed further on decisions related to pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

All they have to do is change armor awaken to their % counterparts:

+150 armor = +5% armor
    +125 armor = +4% armor,
    +100 armor = +3% armor,
    +75 armor = +2% armor,
    +50 armor = +1% armor

Apply the same concept to other +stats like health, mana, str, dex, int.

That way everyone can keep their awakenings but it will scale with your level's base stats and base gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Too lazy to dig up the post but Cinco already had the idea to have a pvp mode where everyone was given one set of unchangable balanced gear. I'd still like to see that....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azebor View Post
    All they have to do is change armor awaken to their % counterparts:

+150 armor = +5% armor
    +125 armor = +4% armor,
    +100 armor = +3% armor,
    +75 armor = +2% armor,
    +50 armor = +1% armor

Apply the same concept to other +stats like health, mana, str, dex, int.

That way everyone can keep their awakenings but it will scale with your level's base stats and base gear.
    That's a nice idea actually. It will lower twinks armor by a lot problems stay pets (referring to dreambot) maybe if sts turns off armor from pets in pvp players will be "forced" to use dmg pets and the balance should be back. It's worth trying at least in lvls below 61

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Too lazy to dig up the post but Cinco already had the idea to have a pvp mode where everyone was given one set of unchangable balanced gear. I'd still like to see that....
    Maybe this would be a good idea for a surprise event?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I miiss the day when no gem,jewels,para,awakenings. Pvp was very fun and balance. This days when you rich you have good awakening,jewels your strong but no skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

A wrong move from sts. When the awaken comes to this game devs should customize a combo awaken so that they can control the stats and avoid being abuse like there is 300%+ gold loot in 1 item :/ there should be customize awaken enhancement stats. But i think theres a better solution for this. We all know guys awaken on pvp making the pvp unbalance only rich enjoys the game and rogue especially on 61 cap last year !

2nd option :

What if the pvp map required a specific item to join pvp map? Like u need to comply these items to join. WARRIOR ITEM | MAGE ITEM | ROGUE ITEM|. Its for the sts what gears they should implement its their decision what gears would make the pvp balance....
    This is only my suggestion no hate pla
    Since i quit this game for 5 months but still cant leave the AL's presence : currently i play pl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Or maybe STS should have a Gear to acces pvp map in twink levels
    This gear can be bought by Plat
    This gear will make twink pvp balance and having a tournament on this would have a big impact on sts. CONSIDERING DIS AN ESPORTS?😂😂