Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: L76 Egg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Cinco i really dont think it would be hard at all to be able to nake 76 egg craftable into a vanity, i dont see why your against making egg vanity, people that have egg like it the way it is, making a new one would just defeat the purpose. Adding a new egg to the game wouldnt satisfy us at all we want it to be exclusive like 76 egg is.
    I don't think you interpreted his reply like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The egg is a fine idea for a vanity item. Since it already exists as a vanity item (from the near-perfect 76 cap), it will need to be different in coloration / effects
    A new vanity. Fine idea. He's gotcha. (although he probably didn't mean "it already exists as a vanity item", because it's an elite shield, he does like the idea of making an egg shield vanity).

As for new requested items, they rarely get added in the way requested. It may or may not be exclusive. How it eventually enters the game is anyone's guess and is in the hands of the gamemasters alone. I am down for an egg vanity, however it might be acquired. Maybe in the next guild event? Maybe not.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 05-21-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    I don't think you interpreted his reply like I did.

A new vanity. Fine idea. He's gotcha. (although he probably didn't mean "it already exists as a vanity item", because it's an elite shield, he does like the idea of making an egg shield vanity).

As for new requested items, they rarely get added in the way requested. It may or may not be exclusive. How it eventually enters the game is anyone's guess and is in the hands of the gamemasters alone. I am down for an egg vanity, however it might be acquired. Maybe in the next guild event? Maybe not.
    Yea i know, people dont want it to be different in coloration, they want the egg from 76 to become craftable to vanity like black drag set. I mean the egg matches black drag perfectly why not make the whole set vanity... i dont understand how its so hard.