Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DL 6th anniversary this week

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    Bruh, we know that helix weapon is level cap reward. It can be brought back in next level cap or make it limited edition anniversary sale with limited number like 100 weapons only.

Not only old players, New players also definitely purchase. It is the most stylish weapon in the DL. Recolored helix weapon may be introduced for more fun xD
    It won't be brought back. Cinco wouldn't bring back a weapon from the very first players in the game. Level caps aren't brought back, they're level caps for that level for a reason.

Just because you can't afford one doesn't mean that the many players who can should just get it turned to another average weapon.

Ask for a recolored version for a future level cap

2. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    "gold edition" sanguine set

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    your ideas are always great, i am sure this time again you will give us all some good vanity as hexobite and its pet is awesome, hope to see your suggestion on dl cant wait for it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingkarma For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

DL rises quality of life , how about quick drop tab quick swap on weapons,gems similar to AL drop tab

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 04-15-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Cinco , please bring back kriegberg helix axes . MANY people want them . I know people willing to pay 1k platinum for them if they are brought back for a limited time. I remember you replied back to a thread i made a month ago where i said old items from previous events should be brought back but be limited quantity like in Arcane Legends . For instance only sell 20 helix in store and once they are all sold then thats it , they’re gone , no more to sell in store . It will still keep things rare. It’s not fair that helix was a free item and is now worth alot so please bring back or atleast with a new design

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Looking forward to a bloody Birthday Bash next week... ;-)

(I agree that a blue version of the Sanguine outfit would look royally awesome.)
    Hey Cinco !!
    How About Adding A New Colour Of Gamer Set ?? I think It will be a nice idea

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokianlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Cinco , please bring back kriegberg helix axes . MANY people want them . I know people willing to pay 1k platinum for them if they are brought back for a limited time. I remember you replied back to a thread i made a month ago where i said old items from previous events should be brought back but be limited quantity like in Arcane Legends . For instance only sell 20 helix in store and once they are all sold then thats it , they’re gone , no more to sell in store . It will still keep things rare. It’s not fair that helix was a free item and is now worth alot so please bring back or atleast with a new design
    preach gurl... but don't let Japan hear you. Shh shh keep it downlow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    It won't be brought back. Cinco wouldn't bring back a weapon from the very first players in the game. Level caps aren't brought back, they're level caps for that level for a reason.

Just because you can't afford one doesn't mean that the many players who can should just get it turned to another average weapon.

Ask for a recolored version for a future level cap

Uhmm that gargoyle pet was brought back but in a different color. So were every old items since the beginning . Don’t be greedy i bet you’re one of those players selling helix for a crazy amount when u got it as a free item in the first place.

&& you aren’t cinco or work for sts so you can’t say they won’t bring back.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

After helix comes back then what? More people have helix and the price falls a little. And for the people farming their *** off to get gems, what about them? I don't think they have 1000plat laying around to buy helix. Maybe a wonderful short-term solution for all the people that want helix, and I don't think the major issue is people that have helix now got it from reaching a lvl cap, they got it from spending real money or merching.

Go ahead try to get helix from farming even when more helix gets added, my guessing is that they will be around 30m and that means u need a lot of drops from satia. Well, unless you spend real money that is. Okay so helix is back, whats gonna happen then, we all go back to normal, rich people will have 2 helix instead of 1, upping the price once again. We need a long-term solution for the game not a solution for all the people that want helix. Trust me if the game gets a long-term solution you will be able to get helix. You are all focused on getting 1 thing, and my guessing is u are going to spend real money to get it. Stupid me, I spent real money to get it if I actually had a chance to get it from farming I would, but there isn't one. Just like party hats in Runescape, they didnt just add them back to the game so that the less rich people could buy them (thats why a simple party hat is so cool). They developed new things for the long-term, that's why the game still is one of the largest MMORPG games even today. And people didnt just quit because they didnt get a party hat.

if a new helix does get added from reaching idk let's say lvl 51, then I would suggest that XP elixirs get disabled and the amount of XP raised to the next lvl. Unless you want the new helix to become worthless and ugly looking. Im guessing that 99.9% of the people playing now will get it, will it be cool? Yea for the first 3 days. Then nobody will want it because "everyone" has it. The fact that most people want helix is because its rare and expensive, it makes it cool, dont get me wrong its different to the other weapons, but it will lose its purpose if everyone has it. Im not saying this so that it doesn't get added, I do agree, its a good short-term solution for all the people that want it. Especially now when most rich people got banned. its 75m which is stupid, especially when you cant acquire it from just farming and selling ur drops like the game should work. I want the purpose of the game back not just 1 weapon.

Having some sort of chests like CS:GO that you can get from mobs or buy for plat would be nice. Ex, a Platinum chest could have 5% helix drop rate or some other expensive vanity (Helix being the Dragon Lore of Dark legends). I would suggest 3 different chests, Bronze, Gold and Platinum, platinum being the rarest but also dropping the rarest items (helix in this case). These chests could be opened just by acquiring them or having to acquire the chest + key. It could be a reward system for logging in 7 days in a row. (chest suggestion is for the purpose of more income for the developers).
    Last edited by Iotus; 04-17-2018 at 07:56 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iotus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Helix won't be brought back, it will upset too many players - especially the early ones who got theirs from the level cap
    It's a special weapon from the beginning and it should not be brought back. It's not extremely rare either, there's always a few in every area

What I suggest is that for a future level cap, STS creates a new recolored version of the helix kriegberg weapon (like what they did with vyk'ryth and oru'nyth)

If you want to be able to afford a helix just wait for an event, purchase a new set and trade for a helix
    Goodluck

16. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Uhmm that gargoyle pet was brought back but in a different color. So were every old items since the beginning . Don’t be greedy i bet you’re one of those players selling helix for a crazy amount when u got it as a free item in the first place.

&& you aren’t cinco or work for sts so you can’t say they won’t bring back.
    Exactly I said for Helix to be recolored but not be brought back itself and Cinco hasn't brought back any other level cap rewards, why would he bring back this one
    Gg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iotus View Post
    After helix comes back then what? More people have helix and the price falls a little. And for the people farming their *** off to get gems, what about them? I don't think they have 1000plat laying around to buy helix. Maybe a wonderful short-term solution for all the people that want helix, and I don't think the major issue is people that have helix now got it from reaching a lvl cap, they got it from spending real money or merching.

Go ahead try to get helix from farming even when more helix gets added, my guessing is that they will be around 30m and that means u need a lot of drops from satia. Well, unless you spend real money that is. Okay so helix is back, whats gonna happen then, we all go back to normal, rich people will have 2 helix instead of 1, upping the price once again. We need a long-term solution for the game not a solution for all the people that want helix. Trust me if the game gets a long-term solution you will be able to get helix. You are all focused on getting 1 thing, and my guessing is u are going to spend real money to get it. Stupid me, I spent real money to get it if I actually had a chance to get it from farming I would, but there isn't one. Just like party hats in Runescape, they didnt just add them back to the game so that the less rich people could buy them (thats why a simple party hat is so cool). They developed new things for the long-term, that's why the game still is one of the largest MMORPG games even today. And people didnt just quit because they didnt get a party hat.

if a new helix does get added from reaching idk let's say lvl 51, then I would suggest that XP elixirs get disabled and the amount of XP raised to the next lvl. Unless you want the new helix to become worthless and ugly looking. Im guessing that 99.9% of the people playing now will get it, will it be cool? Yea for the first 3 days. Then nobody will want it because "everyone" has it. The fact that most people want helix is because its rare and expensive, it makes it cool, dont get me wrong its different to the other weapons, but it will lose its purpose if everyone has it. Im not saying this so that it doesn't get added, I do agree, its a good short-term solution for all the people that want it. Especially now when most rich people got banned. its 75m which is stupid, especially when you cant acquire it from just farming and selling ur drops like the game should work. I want the purpose of the game back not just 1 weapon.

Having some sort of chests like CS:GO that you can get from mobs or buy for plat would be nice. Ex, a Platinum chest could have 5% helix drop rate or some other expensive vanity (Helix being the Dragon Lore of Dark legends). I would suggest 3 different chests, Bronze, Gold and Platinum, platinum being the rarest but also dropping the rarest items (helix in this case). These chests could be opened just by acquiring them or having to acquire the chest + key. It could be a reward system for logging in 7 days in a row. (chest suggestion is for the purpose of more income for the developers).
    Oh man.. don't make comparisons with other games like CS:Go or some other. DL is unique game.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    Oh man.. don't make comparisons with other games like CS:Go or some other. DL is unique game.
    Unique isnt making them any money lol whats so unique about it tho
    Last edited by Iotus; 04-17-2018 at 09:45 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iotus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Unique isnt making them any money lol whats so unique about it tho
    That's why u wrote an essay to make unique comment lol..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    That's why u wrote an essay to make unique comment lol..

giving a valid reason for change? lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

giving a valid reason for change? lmao
    I didn't see any change rather comparison with other game. Well! Brainstorm buddy. We can make DL more fun instead of only profit(money).

27. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    I didn't see any change rather comparison with other game. Well! Brainstorm buddy. We can make DL more fun instead of only profit(money).

Ask the developers that instead. If the game didnt make any profit you wouldnt be playing it rn. Oh and more fun for who? How does a new player make money now? Beg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Sm good offers for plats nd ya agrees with tinker bring helix back in store or at least bring it back as level cap prize in next one ..in real many players want it ..

30. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

31.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Looking to trade a 1,000 plat worth "new" vanity for HELIX sounds like a WIN-WIN for sts =) Imagine these Vamps who wants it <3 I hope helix doesn't come back and not even a re-color for its rarity will subside. Cheer up Vamps! We got a NEW lightning weapon <3 Thanks Cinco for all the love ♡ #STSTakeMyMoney

PS, Looking forward to the swimsuim outfits!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

well u can see i joined this game 1 yr before and i farmed a lot did merch too then i brought the helix in hope it will stay rare so please atleast don't ask for the same one or yeah it will be ok if they bring it with some fix numbers or they bring something else which looks cool but not same as helix so in this way people can get new cool wpns for their satisfaction and helix can stay rare on its own place as well. If in some case u want that wpn only... well then u should do some hard work to get it like others hope u will understand