Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arlorian Egg Hunt Feedback Request

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Default Arlorian Egg Hunt Feedback Request

I know a few of you have already put up feedback threads, we definitely have those bookmarked.

This is an official one in case anyone has any quick thoughts about what we should do differently next year.

Final Tallies:

Green Eggs Opened: 12,347,326
    Blue Eggs Opened: 15,122,159
    Purple Eggs Opened: 1,529,268
    Red Eggs Opened: 8,198,810
    Gold Eggs Opened: 498,668
    Platinum Eggs Opened: 58,011

Bronze Tier Players: 7,873
    Silver Tier Players: 5,155
    Gold Tier Players: 3,243
    Platinum Tier Players: 1,920

Hope you guys had a great time!

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    I know a few of you have already put up feedback threads, we definitely have those bookmarked.

This is an official one in case anyone has any quick thoughts about what we should do differently next year.

Final Tallies:

- g
    Wew gz I got plat hehe

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Ty Mr. G, good event!

IGN: Moscu
    AL - Guild Letal Sharks: Officer

Moscu: (Warrior - Endgame - Main) | Hextcp: (PvP) |DISCORD: Moscu#3706

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Final Tallies:

- g
    Gz for All!!! For loser, dont give.. should try next yr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

cool Gratz to all who made to the Top LB runners
    ...Everything Happens For a Reason...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Magecleff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

It was an awesome event only issue was not being able to "open all" on eggs so you had to spam through them which caused so much notification spam, but apart from that one of my favourite events yet! Deserve a pat on the back Devs

-Marsuu

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

It was an awesome event! Twas gold draining if you do LB but i am very happy with the reward, twas worth it. A lot made millions too. It was something new though in a sense that one can be in LB without running the event map though one has to spend a lot more for it so Id like to see events like this one wherein the ones who run the map somewhat gets an incentive. Like if you destroy all the egg machines you get points so everyone might be encouraged to play and not skip machines.

Very happy with the contents of the eggs too,it definitely filled up the satchel and the mauso points definitely helped a lot. Many players can access deeper mauso chambers now. Big thumbs up for this event.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Love event. Loved eggs. Loved all the gold distribution. Even had no problems with people skipping machines; there were plenty of people who did not skip.

Actually found it super interesting that hunting eggs was separatd from hunting points. It kept everyone much busier and gave everyone a chance at different tokens and currencies and gold.

Star light, star bright...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

You probably saw my thread, so I'm not going to go into much detail. I hate when people only go for the reds--plats and leave the others. I consider myself lucky if one person stays behind to help me. Other than that, I'm on my own. It would be much appreciated if y'all could make everyone destroy the blues and greens first before moving on. It's not as bad as on rogue and mage, but my warrior doesn't have as high DPS as my other chars so it is highly annoying. Honestly, how long, with four people in the zone, would it take to destroy one blue/green before moving on? During the beginning stages of this event, people went one by one around the map in order. Toward the middle to end they started scanning the map for high level machines. If they didn't find anything, they just up and left. See the difference from the beginning to the end?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tippertwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

nice, new loot is always good, but tbh i can't find any fun in spamming clicks/taps to open thousands eggs

also 1m for unlocked crates was too much, and probably the map was lacking bonus/incentive for clearing
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

As someone already suggested somewhere, can you make it so that next time nobody can damage any blue machines, until all the green machines are destroyed; and no red machine can be damaged until all the blues are gone; and so on...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

This was definitely one of best events so far. Friendly for both type of players.
    There is really nothing to complain but the gold tier reward, cottonkill was worthless because it dropped really easy. I don't know if that was intended but if you're going to make certain pet drop rate so big, it's better to replace it with something else as tier reward. I personally don't really mind, just an idea. Destroying egg machines should also give points for example green 5, blue 10, red 15, purple 20 and plat 25. That way players who actually run and work hard to get into event lb won't be in big disadvantage against players who buy the points and the place.

Thank you again for great event and the content. It was fun and challenging.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nohealth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great event devs, keep it up. I was entertained through the whole event.
    Ign:fxft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ty sts lm happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

- g
    From my perspective, the main issue from the 2018 Arlorian Egg Hunt Event was the frustration caused by individuals entering maps and only breaking particular eggs and then leaving the map ("poachers").

It seems that a good adjustment for the 2019 Arlorian Egg Hunt Event (if the option to sell eggs is still in effect) would be to "not display" the egg color "before" egg destruction and have a flag appear next to or on top of the destroyed egg pile representing the egg's color (red, blue, purple, platinum, green).....

Additionally, it might be good if opening eggs counted towards LB points only and if egg machine destruction counted towards tier points only......... Machine points would be backwards, i.e. platinum = 1 point, purple = 2 points, red = 4 points, blue = 6 points, and green = 8 points..........

Just seems if the above is implemented into the next EGG Event, it would be a good combatant against the "poachers"......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Everything in that event was good made, instead of buyable-points, LB was avail for the players that were about to spend a lot of gold for the leaderboard rewards. I really liked the gold sink idea (with awakening gems for 5k in store) maybe that will decrease actuall inflation. Not every event have to be with energies, we can have some rest with non-tiered events. Obviously I look forward for the goblin event that should appear soon *and for the speed sets *. Actually I hope that you are not going to change the standart, major events'es maps (like halloween, goblin, bloodgrub, that's ursoth-elondrian ofc and winter)
    Keep it up and good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    When everyone leaves you to destroy 6 green machines by yourself...

They should have made it so you can only destroy blue egg machines after destroying all the green egg machines, red egg machines after destroying all the blue egg machines etc.
    My main complaint about this event. If red eggs were lootable from green egg machines I think more people would destroy them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    My main complaint about this event. If red eggs were lootable from green egg machines I think more people would destroy them.
    Ppl also started skipping blue lol. The waste.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Wow...just wow! THE best event!
    Had awesome lb plus being able to fast track my chars alot with gem/currency/lightbearer/artifact fragments etc. drops. Lightbearer, ankhs & platinum drops brilliant. I hope u do this sometimes for other events too

The only down side to the event was the lagggggg omg! Rip chat & pms cos too many notifications of points or drops. I had to keep logging off to reset. Maybe suggestion for next time is one notification in chat box when u exit event dungeon (eg: you have recieved 3 blue egg, 5red egg, 6green...etc). If u poof instead of use exit u can not have to see this. The only seperate notification is for plat/pet egg/vanity.

Also maybe eggs in ur inventory are stored like energy essence, just one description line & the number of them u have so u dont have to scroll through hundreds of eggs. This could also incorporate the open one or open all buttons that many have suggested also a sell one or sell all buttons if listing at auction. Again, the open all button will give u one notification with a tally of loots.

The difference in classes is also something that should be changed for event maps as it is unfair that as rogue i can clear map so fast but running my warr just takes forever. Plus others selective farming only higher egg machines then leaving. It wouldnt be problem if was free to enter map but ppl work very hard farming energy or buying it with golds or plat.

Overall, event was excellent! Gz Sts & i thank u very much. Same time for next year? Ill book week off work xD
    Does the walker choose the path or the path choose the walker

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

It was a great event all in all. No complaints, but I want the events to be more fair to the players who spend time to play the game.
    Here is my two cents:

• The Grind vs Riches: The event LB was impossible to beat for a runner even if they play 18 hours a day continuously (rough calculation), the only way to get to top 25 was to play and/or buy eggs. In future kindly give incentive points to the players who spend time to play the event to run LB.

Dont get me wrong, I am in favor of the concept of reducing the gold from rich and getting it distributed to others, but then it demotivated me to see players only logging on weekends and/or on alternate days for an hour, buy eggs and end up in top 10. How much gold did they spend to be on top 10 you ask? well around 70 to 120m (it was nothing for them TBH).

• The Map Time: It took me 5 minutes to finish all machines in a Haste set party, it increased to 8 to 10 minutes if we used Lepre, or if I went solo. It was easy for a Rogue to solo the maps, a little time consuming for Mage and a nightmare for Warriors. In a nutshell: if I craft 5 energy in an hour I wish to spend those energy in 30 minutes even if I solo, may be its time to reconsider map difficulty depending on class and number of players in the instance.
    • The Players in Random (very broad issue):
      1) The instance should only start once all players enter the instance.
      2) The instance should lock immediately if a player breaks a machine (brake crates/kills mobs in other events).
      3) Make players stay in the event zone to complete the instance with everyone. For example: don't display the color of the machine, it will make them destroy all of them.
    • Keep Event Items in Event Zone: I personally think it should be like Hugthulu event, where letters and everything only dropped inside the event zone, and not in the open world. I would appreciate if we continue on the same.

Once again, thanks for checking.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post: