Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming this week to AL: Endgame PvP Adjustments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    I watched a duel between a fully geared rogue and mage, mage had no chance. Most attacks were dodged and the tainted gun did not proc much due to the high percentage of dodge.

Rogue dodge with razorshield is over 100%. Mage dodge might be 9-15%

As I saw roughly 9 out of 10 attacks will hit the mage. With the rogue it was 3 maybe 4. Not sure how that can be balanced out....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    mages need serious help when it comes to dealing damage in pvp.
    perhaps gale needs to have passives where it reduces enemies armor by X amount or reduces enemies dodge by 50%
    or give mages our stuns back,create a stun that cant be removed with a pet.perhaps paralyze(lightningbolt) .nearly every skill a mage has can be removed by a 2 pets. nekro and glowstik.
    iv noticed that when a mage gets stunned it feels like an eternity before we are unstunned,but for a rogue or a tank the stun wears off in a fraction of the time.mage need their stuns back.
    Another thing i dont understand at all is how rogues with 3.3k dmg are critting 6-8k but my mage has 3.3k dmg and i never ever see anything over 2k(even with lightningbolt crits). do we have a hidden debuff of something or maybe our lightning crit dmg modifiers isnt being added at all? i use nekro to reduce enemies armor by 20% and still dont see dmg output anywhere near that of rogues aimedshot (and it only has 10% armor debuff!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    mages need serious help when it comes to dealing damage in pvp.
    perhaps gale needs to have passives where it reduces enemies armor by X amount or reduces enemies dodge by 50%
    or give mages our stuns back,create a stun that cant be removed with a pet.perhaps paralyze(lightningbolt) .nearly every skill a mage has can be removed by a 2 pets. nekro and glowstik.
    iv noticed that when a mage gets stunned it feels like an eternity before we are unstunned,but for a rogue or a tank the stun wears off in a fraction of the time.mage need their stuns back.
    Another thing i dont understand at all is how rogues with 3.3k dmg are critting 6-8k but my mage has 3.3k dmg and i never ever see anything over 2k(even with lightningbolt crits). do we have a hidden debuff of something or maybe our lightning crit dmg modifiers isnt being added at all? i use nekro to reduce enemies armor by 20% and still dont see dmg output anywhere near that of rogues aimedshot (and it only has 10% armor debuff!)
    I said this years ago. Lightning acting as aimed shot would help us out tremendously. The one thing mages had going for them was stuns, and they took that away. I just returned to game not too long ago and I've already started liquidating everything. I'll try back in a couple years if it's still around. Nerfing mage dmg along with the other two was kinda silly imo lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phillyr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    I said this years ago. Lightning acting as aimed shot would help us out tremendously. The one thing mages had going for them was stuns, and they took that away. I just returned to game not too long ago and I've already started liquidating everything. I'll try back in a couple years if it's still around. Nerfing mage dmg along with the other two was kinda silly imo lol

If mages gonna start hitting as hard as a rogue, then nerf mages mana pool till its like 3k-4k mana. Don't worry you have a skill to help you regenerate your mana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    If mages gonna start hitting as hard as a rogue, then nerf mages mana pool till its like 3k-4k mana. Don't worry you have a skill to help you regenerate your mana.

we are not asking to hit as hard as rogues.
    you make no sense.
    please continue to just tank stack. as its is what u are good at.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    we are not asking to hit as hard as rogues.
    you make no sense.
    please continue to just tank stack. as its is what u are good at.
    OP> Proceeds to say she doesn't want mages to hit as hard as a rogue but in her previous post she's complaining of how a rogue can crit higher damage with same damage as a mage but mages cannot accomplish the same results and how "Something" must be done..

Me> I request for a mana nerf if mages gonna start hitting as hard as a truck but still have an insane amount of mana along with a skill that not only gives you a health + mana regeneration per second buff but heals your mana and health instantly within a second.

OP> Says i make 0 sense.

Me>..........ok "Sure"

Also, nah i don't need to tank stack. I'm fine.

PS: Please keep this thread drama free. Keep it as constructive as possible, Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

OP> Proceeds to say she doesn't want mages to hit as hard as a rogue but in her previous post she's complaining of how a rogue can crit higher damage with same damage as a mage but mages cannot accomplish the same results and how "Something" must be done..

Me> I request for a mana nerf if mages gonna start hitting as hard as a truck but still have an insane amount of mana along with a skill that not only gives you a health + mana regeneration per second buff but heals your mana and health instantly within a second.

OP> Says i make 0 sense.

Me>..........ok "Sure"

PS: Please keep this thread drama free. Keep it as constructive as possible, Thank you.
    while u make mages mana 3-4k which is a max int of 300-400 please in turn make warriors health 3-4k aswell. thanks ^^

(see it makes no sense)

btw the 20 mana u get from “mana regeneration” is a joke just stop.. stick to tank..as u have no idea about mages.

i cant take u serious after asking sts to remove instabombs from pvp when u yourself hadn't even tried it. at least now u have tried it and have figured out that tank stacking is your bread an butter spec.
    next thing ya kno u will be blocking lobby then asking why i blocked my own team...oh wait...too late huh...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I didn't say hit as hard as rogue...dun try to read between the lines. Stay on topic

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phillyr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I didn't say hit as hard as rogue...dun try to read between the lines. Stay on topic

Wait what....who are you? I wasn't even talking to you and i didn't even read whatever your post was....Anyways

Back to the topic at hand.

@Spell I don't have tainted set. I am perfectly fine without it. Thanks for your concern tho! ^_^

And tanks hit weaker then mages. And if our health gets nerfed for no reason at all then good luck hiding behind your tanks lol

PS: Tanks are currently the most balanced class in the game. Our role is truly shining now.

While mages and rogues have alot of ups and downs. I'm sorry to say this but a fix is needed to balance the remaining 2 classes.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

OP> Says i make 0 sense.

Me>..........ok "Sure"

Mana Nerf?? You kidding right?
    And this is why devs start Nerfing the wrong things

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Wait what....who are you? I wasn't even talking to you and i didn't even read whatever your post was....Anyways

@Spell I don't have tainted set. I am perfectly fine without it. Thanks for your concern tho! ^_^

And tanks hit weaker then mages. And if our health gets nerfed for no reason at all then good luck hiding behind your tanks lol

PS: Tanks are currently the most balanced class in the game. Our role is truly shining now.

While mages and rogues have alot of ups and downs. I'm sorry to say this but a fix is needed to balance the remaining 2 classes.

tanks are balanced.......is that y u need 4 of em in tdm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Mana Nerf?? You kidding right?
    And this is why devs start Nerfing the wrong things

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk
    I've just made a hypothesis of mages getting a mana nerf. Don't take it too literal cause as everyone knows. Such a nerf is not going to happen. Just wanted to state my opinion on spells post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

You quoted me earlier...pls try to keep up

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

The thread was created for players to play at a lower damage for a week, and then give feedback about how it was compared to 10% higher damage.
    You guys need to understand the motive of the threads started by devs - play, test and provide comments on the experience, instead of speculating on ifs and buts.

Posting one comment regarding your concern is enough to highlight your point of view. I dont think you guys have to quote each other to prove your point, dont turn everything into a debate. Devs do not decide on things on the bases of who wins the "Quote Wars". You initiate the drama yourself and then type at the end "Keep this thread drama free" lol, just read your posts and try to understand yourself how much value does your posts actually adds to the OP. Reading the current chain of posts only gave me headache - just sophisticated rant nothing else. After reading few I started ignoring posts, then I started ignoring every posts from certain posters. Don't you think devs would do the same?
    At the end of the day you are just wasting your important feedback in between rants and fights, just because its very important for you to give your opinion about other's opinion. pft
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

You quoted me earlier...pls try to keep up

*shifty eyes*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    The thread was created for players to play at a lower damage for a week, and then give feedback about how it was compared to 10% higher damage.
    You guys need to understand the motive of the threads started by devs - play, test and provide comments on the experience, instead of speculating on ifs and buts.

Posting one comment regarding your concern is enough to highlight your point of view. I dont think you guys have to quote each other to prove your point, dont turn everything into a debate. Devs do not decide on things on the bases of who wins the "Quote Wars". You initiate the drama yourself and then type at the end "Keep this thread drama free" lol, just read your posts and try to understand yourself how much value does your posts actually adds to the OP. Reading the current chain of posts only gave me headache - just sophisticated rant nothing else. After reading few I started ignoring posts, then I started ignoring every posts from certain posters. Don't you think devs would do the same?
    At the end of the day you are just wasting your important feedback in between rants and fights, just because its very important for you to give your opinion about other's opinion. pft
    you are very right. i apologise for my fightning/rant xp

okie so imo these damage debuffs are not needed for mages and tanks.
    atm with the 30% dmg clashes are endless with instabombs being the only means of killing anything.and that is if they even do enough damage because right now i know 100% they dont always kill.i cant eat an instabomb at full hp and it knocks me down to like 10% and im a mage.i think instabombs are also being reduced to 30% dmg which isnt always an instakill.

-give mages their stuns back.nearly every skill a mage has is countered by two pets. nekro and glowstik.
    -maybe check and see if we(mages)are getting our bonus dmg/crit dmg when we crit.
    -reduce rogues armor .. 8.5-9k armor rogues is ridiculous (imo) they shouldnt be tanking and also dealing major damage as they are.
    reduce rogues dodge in pvp by .. half at least. autos rarely hit them!

all i can think of now tbh (wish i could edit posts xD id add more)

no more dramalama lets balance pvp =3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post

I absolutely agree with you, i didn't think drama would start when i made a small reply with no salt, i didn't include any PvP match. But yeah i'm sorry if i caused confusion and did argue. Um, my bad! Good post tho!

Have a nice day man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Why would u want your lightning to be like aim shot ? You got a shield rogues don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BELIEVE IT!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxsoifongxx View Post
    Why would u want your lightning to be like aim shot ? You got a shield rogues don’t

Rouges have a Shield "Razor shield" which reduce also dmg

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It's literally called Razor Shield

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Do you even play AL? XD theres a Skill called RAZOR SHIELD.