Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming this week to AL: Endgame PvP Adjustments

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    I watched a duel between a fully geared rogue and mage, mage had no chance. Most attacks were dodged and the tainted gun did not proc much due to the high percentage of dodge.

Rogue dodge with razorshield is over 100%. Mage dodge might be 9-15%

As I saw roughly 9 out of 10 attacks will hit the mage. With the rogue it was 3 maybe 4. Not sure how that can be balanced out....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    mages need serious help when it comes to dealing damage in pvp.
    perhaps gale needs to have passives where it reduces enemies armor by X amount or reduces enemies dodge by 50%
    or give mages our stuns back,create a stun that cant be removed with a pet.perhaps paralyze(lightningbolt) .nearly every skill a mage has can be removed by a 2 pets. nekro and glowstik.
    iv noticed that when a mage gets stunned it feels like an eternity before we are unstunned,but for a rogue or a tank the stun wears off in a fraction of the time.mage need their stuns back.
    Another thing i dont understand at all is how rogues with 3.3k dmg are critting 6-8k but my mage has 3.3k dmg and i never ever see anything over 2k(even with lightningbolt crits). do we have a hidden debuff of something or maybe our lightning crit dmg modifiers isnt being added at all? i use nekro to reduce enemies armor by 20% and still dont see dmg output anywhere near that of rogues aimedshot (and it only has 10% armor debuff!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post: