Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please sts..add something to elite maus5 map to attract players to it

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default Please sts..add something to elite maus5 map to attract players to it

    Hi sts dev

    For one week now u added new elite map for mause 5 .. the map has extra deficulty than normal map specially with killing mini bosses... which is reasonable for elite maps

    But its really boring and disapponting map as runners doesnt get any thing from there but to search for new boss aeran

    -Gold drop there is so low even with full gl awaken... so useless map for gold farmers

    -Mini bosses and main boss deoesnt even drop balance tokens

    -Chest drop is really rare there

    -Even pve kills are so little for hard map like that

    So for now runners .. just go... run through map.. skip minis and mops and main .. just checking for aps boss aeran and leave map.....
    Even that action for random runs.. leave maps dead for other teams that join random after ..( so even if we say map is useful for aps.. same map can keep open for team to join again and again.. with no hope to get new map) because they never kill boss... map just keep open

    As for lb timed runners... those u can count on fingers....

    So i ask u pls.. add any benifet that attract us to run that map

    Thanks in advance

    Fatmaek

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fatmaek For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member Askercik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    You r right Fatma noting to do there..
    Mous runs still better.. M5/6 any

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    862
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    200
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

    Default

    This map is designed for time runners, not farmers

  5. #4
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    593
    Thanked in
    331 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    This map is designed for time runners, not farmers
    I agree. The problem is people just leave halfway through. I can't get anyone interested in running it.

  6. #5
    Banned Paw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    I think the map is Ok for what it is. A timed run map which isnt ment to be for everyone and wont be everyones cup of tea. The issue with the map is the Evasive guy that spawns in there. Please take him out of there and place him elsewhere. People are just running around the map like madmen searching for it and then leaving.

    If he wasnt there then atleast you would know the people you meet in there are there to run and clear the map

    Thank You

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    353
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    I think the map is Ok for what it is. A timed run map which isnt ment to be for everyone and wont be everyones cup of tea. The issue with the map is the Evasive guy that spawns in there. Please take him out of there and place him elsewhere. People are just running around the map like madmen searching for it and then leaving.

    If he wasnt there then atleast you would know the people you meet in there are there to run and clear the map

    Thank You
    Totally agree. I feel like placing him in maus 6 would be a reasonable solution.

    Realistically timed runners make up a very, very, very small percent of the AL population. So this map serves no purpose for the rest of the people in the game, with the only exception of the evasive guy. This map is near impossible to get a party together who is willing to look for this guy (considering there is no profit in this map). The map is also near impossible to solo, so people in the future will have an extremely hard time completing this ap. I feel like moving him to maus 6 would be great, as you would hopefully just run into him randomly while farming.

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    This map is designed for time runners, not farmers
    Yes i know map is designed for time runners... but those are limited ppl on game.. also those runners always run in full party...they never random cause they need to score time record...

    I talk about the other section of map which is placing an elite boss that is needed for aps complition ... he is already rare spawning .. ppl do over 125 runs to spawn him

    Those 125 is multiplied with 6-7 times when u keep joining broken maps that already were checked by random players and left open cause they never kill bosses in these maps.....

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    It's meant to be an elite map for timed runners.

    If you want to farm go run mausoleum the normal way &_&
    My request is not to make this map for farmers .. i just request to add something that make worth running that map to catch the evusive boss

    Also to make players obliged to kill bosses so as not to leave map opened and corrupted to all teams that join it after

    At least if bosses drop tokens.. players will be intrested to kill them...

    But now... its just a waste of time and super boring to death map..

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Also the proposition of removing that boss to spawn in different location would be highly appreciated

    Hope sts devs can help us finding a suitable way to solve that issue

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    175
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    Lol rip u guys I found aran on like my 3rd run lol

  13. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Personally I consider it as a waste of time to farm there since it doesn't give you any balance tokens . And we all know that players love to buy the 10000 gold chests with 25 balance tokens. That's why farmers don't run it. People who are interested in runs with timer to get a top score are only a few.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Drannak For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    744
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drannak View Post
    Personally I consider it as a waste of time to farm there since it doesn't give you any balance tokens . And we all know that players love to buy the 10000 gold chests with 25 balance tokens. That's why farmers don't run it. People who are interested in runs with timer to get a top score are only a few.
    I ran there a couple of times and not sure if it's their luck but almost every run one of players got balanced scale (we killed all minibosses)

    Sent from my... wait what kind of device is this?

  16. #13
    Senior Member Abuze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Guildhall
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    492
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I completely understand your request. You're making contrary statements "my request isn't to make this map farmable", "my request is to make this map worth farming". Uwotm8.

    My solution is to make this map nott spawn aeran so that people stop abusing the bug(it is a bug after all). This should also solve the issue of people run mausoleum from the m1 the way it was meant to be run. Again taking a shot at the dark by saying that's what the devs intended when they released this update, nott the issue you've mentioned in your OP.

    On a side note you can avoid this issue by making a ghost party or clicking on the toggle-able timer button.
    Is it actually a bug? Dev confirmed? Personally I think it's fine that it spawns in timekeepers. Hardest evasive boss to get IMO but worth it if you really want to hunt for the AP.

    Edit: Like everything else the evasive boss found here is luck dependent, some may find it earlier and with less effort than others, reason I find this the hardest because not only does the boss spawn have a delay meaning you have to run back or wait for the spiders to spawn then move on but also since the map is considered elite, mobs tend to hit quite hard, costing me the most effort to run through. Overall these are the type of APs that STS should bring more of not a collection pet AP twice in one season resulting in Top Players LB being who ever is richest.
    PS had to run over a 200 maps to finally find this boss myself.
    Last edited by Abuze; 04-23-2018 at 05:27 PM.

  17. #14
    Banned Paw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Is it actually a bug? Dev confirmed? Personally I think it's fine that it spawns in timekeepers. Hardest evasive boss to get IMO but worth it if you really want to hunt for the AP.
    Not too hard once u know the trick. Spec into Str. Enter map with 3 others, Run round like a headless chicken with your Speed Set and if hes not there just leave the other three behind and remap.

    Thats what everyones doing and leaving half complete rooms. Needs to be fixed

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:


  19. #15
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    593
    Thanked in
    331 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Not too hard once u know the trick. Spec into Str. Enter map with 3 others, Run round like a headless chicken with your Speed Set and if hes not there just leave the other three behind and remap.

    Thats what everyones doing and leaving half complete rooms. Needs to be fixed
    I know and it's a shame. I was looking forward to running this timed in a team but nobody wants to do it.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:


  21. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I completely understand your request. You're making contrary statements "my request isn't to make this map farmable", "my request is to make this map worth farming". Uwotm8.

    My solution is to make this map nott spawn aeran so that people stop abusing the bug(it is a bug after all). This should also solve the issue of people run mausoleum from the m1 the way it was meant to be run. Again taking a shot at the dark by saying that's what the devs intended when they released this update, nott the issue you've mentioned in your OP.

    On a side note you can avoid this issue by making a ghost party or clicking on the toggle-able timer button.
    Bro

    I dont make opsoite quests... just saying if that boss keep on spawn there .. make map worth running
    Also... that map is super dificult for one player to run solo or with ghost party

    Either u go with full party or random ...

    Anyway... if devs listen to ur proposition and move that boss spawn to other map... that would solve my problem too

  22. #17
    Senior Member wowdah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    L
    Posts
    1,307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    294
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    227
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

    Default

    As a timed runner I agree with this only if for every single other elite map something "valuable" is added to make them "worth farming." You realize 95% of elite maps have been useless for a long time in terms of farming. Why shouldn't things be added to them rather than just this m5 crypt? Yes, YOU enjoy maus and want something valuable from this crypt, but many of us who run elites want something valuable to be added to THEM (and no, gold elite runner chests are not enough).

    Crypts are meant for timed runners (and perhaps energy farming, kraag and watcher etc). This map shouldn't randomly be made for farmers unless all other maps are made for farmers as well.

    PS: If you don't like half empty maps, then run with parties. It's not fair for people to get angry that maps are empty etc. — instead, it's your fault for running pug. Take responsibility.
    Last edited by wowdah; 04-23-2018 at 03:40 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

    Ign: frynoodles

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to wowdah For This Useful Post:


  24.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    920
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    367
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

    Default

    "Is it actually a bug?"

    No, it is not.
    | | |

    | |

    Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  25. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    As a timed runner I agree with this only if for every single other elite map something "valuable" is added to make them "worth farming." You realize 95% of elite maps have been useless for a long time in terms of farming. Why shouldn't things be added to them rather than just this m5 crypt? Yes, YOU enjoy maus and want something valuable from this crypt, but many of us who run elites want something valuable to be added to THEM (and no, gold elite runner chests are not enough).

    Crypts are meant for timed runners (and perhaps energy farming, kraag and watcher etc). This map shouldn't randomly be made for farmers unless all other maps are made for farmers as well.

    PS: If you don't like half empty maps, then run with parties. It's not fair for people to get angry that maps are empty etc. instead, it's your fault for running pug. Take responsibility.
    Bro
    We are not running any bug
    No one want to go that map in party cause its waste of time.. and no reward there
    For me i need to find that aeran boss for evusive aps achievment... so i go random..
    When i go random... most of time i find bugged maps.. cause former players ..keep going to maps.. running around .. searching too for that boss.. and they leave map without killing boss... so maps keep bugged.. for all following randoms that join after

    What responsibility i have to take for bugged map??!!!!

    Also.. its not logic that map are created for timed runs and full party only... what if i cant get party
    Then u stuck me not to get that app.....

    You know what is happening now?? All players keep running running and searching for that evusive boss.. when they find.. they never step this map again.. never help .. never want even to hear of it.....

  26. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    "Is it actually a bug?"

    No, it is not.
    So sir if not bug.. what shall we do for those maps that keep opened for random runners?
    Sometimes i have to remap four times plus to find clean new map..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wondering if some players still run Elite Ren'gol?
    By runagain in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2016, 11:44 AM
  2. Looking for Elite Players
    By Gontyna Kry in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 04:19 PM
  3. Elite maps for non-elite level players
    By Sheebatheone in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 05:25 PM
  4. enable players to enter elite in the middle of elite game
    By demigodddd in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 03:49 PM
  5. Gargoyles Looking for ELITE players !
    By Yuni99 in forum AL Guilds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •