Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Amulet portal spawn rate

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    If feel like paid for content shouldn't require 5 separate games to find a decent number of portals, but that may just be me.
    I've been running solo and having no problem. Farm the eggs in bsm map 3 with your main and a 85-90 you will get at least 5 solo runs per elixir. With a 59 or below run skeller map 4 and farm the chests, without the run speed you get slightly less than map 3 if bsm, but still at least 3 or 4 solo amulet runs for your 5 platinum. This is a great deal imo.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Going with your logic, as majority of ppl doing right, amulet / crafting pieces price SOULD REFLECT THAT AT CS. Some crating pieces are pretty rare, consistent high price at CS of that reflects their rarity. As you need so many of them to craft the final 105 amulet, it makes huge difference, also keep in mind that this is very limited time map, and yes MAJORITY gonna have the problem to get the 105 crafted amulet with this rate, however you take that, whether those pieces drop rates should be buffed or as whole, it's absolutely valid to boost that.
    Drops yes, 1000% agreement. The item most required for 105 amulets (extractors) i haven't seen drop yet, and as I've shown i don't have a problem spawning portals...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I believe they should increase the drop rate and portal spawn because crafting l105 amulets requires so many items. A lot of players with out amulets l105 won’t receive a complete set. I don’t see the point of being active in this game when most of my online friends aren’t active because they can’t complete the sets. This game makes it so difficault.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    I believe they should increase the drop rate and portal spawn because crafting l105 amulets requires so many items. A lot of players with out amulets l105 won’t receive a complete set. I don’t see the point of being active in this game when most of my online friends aren’t active because they can’t complete the sets. This game makes it so difficault.
    This is endgame of a mmorpg... the end of any game isn't supposed to be easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Drops yes, 1000% agreement. The item most required for 105 amulets (extractors) i haven't seen drop yet, and as I've shown i don't have a problem spawning portals...

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    This is endgame of a mmorpg... the end of any game isn't supposed to be easy.

Spawning portals or kinda stuff ain't the ultimate purpose, at the end, the purpose is to get the necessary items and craft the final amulet, secondly the event is ending soon so definitely the drop rate increase / portal spwn rate increase or those rare crafting piece drop rates increase is required, otherwise I'm telling u, lots gonna complain again that, amulet event ended and they've got nothing.

Endgame meant to be hard right? make it hard for pve-ers, make something that's not apllicable to pvp, vanity or any kinda similar stuff. We wanna pvp, and if significant amount of players variety of classes and builds don't start to do pvp, we wouldn't get vaild class balance feedback, and cinco wouldn't be long here to act upon it, WE REQUIRE PVP TO BE ACTIVE SOON, in b4 it gets old to be work on (devs perspective & also players perspective) IN BEFORE ppl lost interest in it, being hard to get sets, already there r lots of burden including enchantments.

N.B .: Can we get L30 and 60 crafting amulet piece drops high, it's pretty rare. I didn't farm so can't confirm whats going on there.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-24-2018 at 10:59 AM.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

I will increase portal spawn rates and amulet drop rates for the waning days of the Amulet Event.

Since I feel this update will address the OP issues, I will also close this thread ...though this matrix of shade y'all r throwing is pretty lit :-P
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: