Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Several Detailed Ideas That Would Make AL More Enjoyable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Many great ideas and i love how clear and well written it is. Very impressive. Just a bit of feedback if i may

Idea 1. Have suggested this myself before but would prefer it not to be on the main HUD but on the sub menu to prevent me remapping out of a map accidently. Anyone who has run with me will vouch for me. The amount of times ive duelled and traded in Maus is unbelievable

Idea 2. This is the only idea which i wouldnt really push for. Imagine listing something on forum and waking up to 1000 lowballers wanting to trade with you.

Idea 3. I only use Glowstick myself but it will help others and is good idea

Idea 4. This should have been implemented so long ago. Personaly id love to see 10 slots. just because its a lot easier to multiply by 10 when selling a lot of the same item

Idea 5. Yes please. Getting bored of cookie clicker, any other suggestions lol

Idea 6. Only Sta can see if this is necessary in the future. If theres more events like egg event then yes please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

As you have so nicely written all this out too Wowdah can you please add the ability to see when someone was last online to this list. Positives.. Will help to keep friendslists clear of inactives, will help guild masters to clear guild of inactives, will give u a better idea of what timezones your friends are most likely to be active during and when you can most likely find them online. Dont see any negatives unless you have a stalker and want to avoid them at all costs lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

+100000 and yep +1 to paw also for tht ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    As you have so nicely written all this out too Wowdah can you please add the ability to see when someone was last online to this list. Positives.. Will help to keep friendslists clear of inactives, will help guild masters to clear guild of inactives, will give u a better idea of what timezones your friends are most likely to be active during and when you can most likely find them online. Dont see any negatives unless you have a stalker and want to avoid them at all costs lol
    Or a “clear inactive from list” option after ......idk.....60 days or something like that. Privacy respected and active list
    +1 to this
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    If they can do a remap button they'd better have some great way to instaban macro script kiddies.
    I saw a lot of that in pl

Instead of a pet swap button I simply want a pet to be tied to my existing load outs.
    Less hud clutter, more options
    There are admins to ban those kids and players easily can just report them ... I think that STS should fear more from plat farmers than those macro user nabs ... I know many plat farmer ppl who create new accounts to complete offers , next they just open many locked etc , these ppl r buying MANY dummy acc with trade permit ! Yeah!! Accounts whats suppused to get perm ban ... So

Tapatalkkal küldve az én VF-696 eszközömről

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Nice feedback Paw.

1) I think a remap button after you press avatar is OK, but IMO, having one above the pet aa button or the potential pet swap button would be nice too. I hardly ever click pet aa etc. on accident. By duel and trade, do you mean when you click players? You can disable context menus in maps to prevent that from happening already.
    2) This is a valid concern, but a possible solution is settings for players to restrict trade requests. I.e. amount of gold, type of item, etc. I doubt spam from lowball would be that rampant since they would need to log on diff accounts for it to matter. I don't think many people will bother, and regardless, people can just reject all the trade requests with a simple click (it takes the lowballers more effort to make the request than for the player to reject it).
    3) Ty
    4) Ty
    5) Ikr
    6) True, this is the least relevant IMO, but would still be nice.

In regards to your other suggestion, I thought of that as well. I'll probably edit the OP with that idea included
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    Nice feedback Paw.

1) I think a remap button after you press avatar is OK, but IMO, having one above the pet aa button or the potential pet swap button would be nice too. I hardly ever click pet aa etc. on accident. By duel and trade, do you mean when you click players? You can disable context menus in maps to prevent that from happening already.
    2) This is a valid concern, but a possible solution is settings for players to restrict trade requests. I.e. amount of gold, type of item, etc. I doubt spam from lowball would be that rampant since they would need to log on diff accounts for it to matter. I don't think many people will bother, and regardless, people can just reject all the trade requests with a simple click (it takes the lowballers more effort to make the request than for the player to reject it).
    3) Ty
    4) Ty
    5) Ikr
    6) True, this is the least relevant IMO, but would still be nice.

In regards to your other suggestion, I thought of that as well. I'll probably edit the OP with that idea included
    Been here since day 1 and didnt know you could do the disable context menu thing. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Lot of work put into this post, gj. We can argue about you "playing this game for over 5 years" on line.

Fastest remapping method means probably teleporting to your gh or house then, but you probably know that mr timed runner :P I honestly think it is nott "unnecessarily tedious". It is also probably nott a memory problem for the game, would love if lojack interjected here if I'm wrong, probably a game engine issue.

I also don't think botting is as rampant as b4, just because STS has made it a point to nott have bottable items on this game anymore. Honestly the biggest problem arriving from this would be someone misclicking on it and the confirmation button follow by it if there were one. Nott a bad idea over all just makes mapping easier for bots and hoomans alike.

Idea no.2: Maybe I didn't understand properly or maybe the explanation isn't clear enough, but how is the gold meant to be exchanged hands? It all seems rather a bit too unnecessarily tedious > This will cut into the auction tax revenue which is a gold sink. The game needs gold sinks more than anything at this point.

If someone has a busy schedule and can't login for 5 mins to follow through on a trade, I become incredulous and a tad bit judgmental :P

Idea 3 is nice, veterans are the ones who really need this, the new stable is complex and a head ache to even look at(personal opinion, some people might like it). Maybe something like quick slot inventorys. Possible objection for it being on the right side? Why do we need to clutter everything on the right side? The bottom left is pretty free.(didn't need to rake my brain to find an objection on cool downs on pets :P)

Mass sell/collect seems like a decent idea, the issue arises when people have differently priced items in the auction. Let's nott forget the lowly scammers who list energy kits for 1m during events hoping someone fall for this scam, I collect screen shots and add people to my sh*t list whenever I see them do this regularly.

Idea #6 doesn't really concern me so I have no objections about it, kappa. If they made all these commodities like elixirs and locks stackable in the inventory it would mean we could trade multiple items in one trade window. However the issue arises for auction, when someone can buy all the items in three clicks, it just becomes an uneven playing field since all it takes is be the first to read community announcement then buy out whatever thing is going to be affected by the news. If you want to make money in bulk items, better be ready for the grind of clicks nab :P

P.S.: heard you were paying for likes, comments and suscribes. Pls ban esteaes
    1) Remapping by going house and going world map is just tedious IMO. Farmers and timed runners know this alike - especially if you have a certain amount of time, and just want to grind, and decrease the time spent on pointless remapping.

2) The trade with offline players is essentially the same as trading with online. There can be a tax for sending trade requests to offline players MAYBE, if that would alleviate the problem of there not being a gold sink. However, Auction would still be by far the most prevalent form of sell, because 95% of the time, you don't know the user who's going to eventually buy your item, so I really don't think the gold sink part is important or relevant. OF course, players wil have the option to disable trade requests etc. if they wanna hide their items from others.

The trade with offline works as I detailed - You send a request to someone for an item/item + gold. For instance, I could send a request to someone saying "I will pay 8 million gold + gold malison for your bugface mask rogue." If they don't have the bugface, the trade won't go through. If they do, the request will be send. If Player B accepts, the items transfer, just as they do in trade, as well as the gold. It's the same as normal trade.

The main issue is with timezones - many people simply cannot login the same time, and so much time is wasted when selling items just waiting for buyers etc. This provides a solution to that problem. Moreover, many players lend items to trusted individuals, so the idea of gifting items to offline people is just good IMO.

3) Maybe the button could be on the bottom left, honestly as long as it's there, it doesn't matter to me

4) It's not an issue if people want to sell items for different prices - they still can. I don't see how adding mass sell/collect disrupts that in any way. If anything, it just makes it easier for people to sell items they want to. The point is that since players can DO THIS ALREADY, adding the button does NOTHING but ease that process. I fail to see how it can have issues since it's already possible to sell many of the same items (i.e. awakening gems) at the exact same price, you just need a ton of clicks, which just makes the user experience worse.

6) I never suggested that people can sell items stacked in auc. Maybe in the way way future, but no, all I meant was you could post them at the same time, but the auction format would be the same. It shouldn't be a thing that's like "you gotta click a lot to sell your items." That's stupid. If a player can already do a said action - it just takes longer and is pointless effort - then why not add something to cut all of that fat and make it easier on the player?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Great ideas. You should add this to the list:

Add a filter that hides items you can not craft (due to lack of ingredients). Scrolling through the craft section is hideous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Yeah - apparently has to do something with spacetime engine. Would be cool to have a dev post here though for comments about each of the ideas 1 through 6 and why/why not they can be implemented. Just a small post if possible

And note that I never suggested mass buying, only mass selling. So your concerns were misplaced, since that wasn't my suggestion
    Last edited by wowdah; 04-28-2018 at 02:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Many good ideas here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Thanks! Hope a dev has time to give a quick reply on feasibility of all of these ideas (Vroom mentioned some stuff about a few of them in chatbox, but would be appreciated if a reply could be given - it was stated by JustG if feedback was given constructively and professionally, devs would respond).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Add in the list to create more pets with good Arcane Ability sigh only glowstik and nekro AA is the only good now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Well, there will always be pets with the "best" aa ability - some are still useful for some maps, others useful for other things.

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Moved to Suggestions forum to keep them all in one place, carry on
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com