Hahahahaaa! Ya'll kill me! Omg! First off I'd love to thank Canon for the great runs and the awesome screenshots and the extra attention here on the forums that so many before me deserve just as much if not more...difference is I stepped it up and did the last lap nekkid, dancin' and leeching lol! New tradition? It is for me anyway, if more follow suit just know you seen it here first haha! Funny part was, I got so over excited about reaching cap, I was only watching the last 3 digits on my xp and totally disregarded the first 2 digits which we...48,xxx...so I celebrqted just as the last mob was squashed and then looked at the last 3 digits of my xp and saw 813...wth!? Then scanned to the left and looked at the first two digits and didn't see the coveted 49,xxx...so we all laughed at my expense and quickly banged out the remaing 1k lol! As far as taking 6 months to grind to 36, the original plan was to do it all natural...do it unlike all the other guilds that just guzzle enhancers to make a showing on the leaderboards...I'm not about that and neither is the Mafia....I used to be on the leaderboards for like 2 months straight for most Commando kills...again, all natural, no farming...I like the fact that I'm one of few lvl 36's with close to 50k kills or better...not like the ones who enhance and have 0/63 quests completed and 5k kills and 0 deaths and theu're level 36...I play the game, not the system...to each his/her own, but take one toon and actually play the game straight up...then make an alt or 12 of em and make him/her ur lil "perfect project" I'm not knockin anyone, I just like giving people a lil glimpse of what goes on in the mind of the Cappin sometimes cuz I think I get misunderstood quite often lol!

Once again I'd like to thank all the great friends I've met and ran with and will continue to do so...we have a great time and it's just the beginning...level 41, here we come! BOOMSHAKALA!!!

Ciao for now...Cappin out.