Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 4/25/18 | Preview | New Event: Marvelous Arlorians!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I think STS should make the bound vanities and unbound vanities each having a different look so you can tell which is which, for example... the unbound vanities should get an aura or something unique since the bound vanities is easy to get if you work hard for it while the unbound is just the luck of a draw...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Please increase the drop rate a bit for the black suits that r supposed to drop from boss or add them to the plat chest. I have almost 40k points and I have yet to even see one drop. At this rate, I will be surprised if there's even a full set for each char that's dropped in all of arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hard to loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Event bug!!! (urgent)

Pls fix this bug where only the commander spawns and you cant kill it i have wasted 5 energy kit because of this bug and i heard people wasted 35+! Sts pls read !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Only 2 Bosses are appearing on the map of the event, I have already spent more than one energy and the problem is not solved ... Obs: They are not taking damage, they simply return to where they stay when spawning with full hp.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk
    Liberty, equality and fraternity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I lost 3 energy kits due to getting the same map with 1 boss that's unkillable! Plz fix! And plz refund my energy! Ign: Deviantsnow Join INSANE ASYLEM TODAY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

66 lvl rare bow have proc like arcane bow 66 but it charming too bosses delete proc from 66 rare weapon and it will gone
    I did it in first day to check what will be if i charm that bosses.

https://youtu.be/TT1VuiyIB1o
    AL:
    61 Azeffi, 61 Labelizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xHanz View Post
    Pls fix this bug where only the commander spawns and you cant kill it i have wasted 5 energy kit because of this bug and i heard people wasted 35+! Sts pls read !!
    Lol, who keeps going into a broken event 35 times?
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Lol, who keeps going into a broken event 35 times?
    Lol "heard", idk oak

10. The Following User Says Thank You to evilmorty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Another energy has wasted lol. Hi, STS. Can you please fix this? It happened twice already. Just one boss appeared and it can’t be killed ‘cause it’s healing itself ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Welcome to MMO. None of the things you mentioned can be controlled by the game, its just a part of all MMO games. There are newbies, there are bad players, there are idiots and to balance them out there are pro, there are good players and there are smart ones.

No one is forcing you to deal with toxic players, ignore the players you don't like to play with and if you don't like random then do not join it. Make friends in game or join a guild that follows your ideology and then play with them. You don't like anyone, then make ghost party and play solo. Its as simple as that

Being AFK is not an issue, there is nothing wrong with that, hence there is a title for it - to let people know that you are away.
    Contrary to what he said in several games of the type "Multiple players online" has options to solve what I mentioned earlier. As for what I'm talking about "getting afk", I have no problems regarding you, your brother, or a stranger any choice staying afk I'm talking about players being detrimental to the game of others competing in the rankings, not just me.It's cool to say "get a party" or "use a ghost party" when you first have a warrior, so ghost party would not help, now talk about fixing a party when you have more than 100 Energy kits, it gets a lot harder unless you're in a guild too focused on it (events) or lucky enough to pack others like you. With all of your speech it even seems like it's "wrong" to keep the group of "players who intentionally hinder" away from people who engage in this game.Search a little more and you will find that we have many online games that have a banned rankings system and other types of punishments for players of this type.Nothing against if you do not want to play, just do not disturb the game of others, ranking requires less time and effort for those who spend thousands on platinum, but even so for others it is not so easy.Note: Gz if u have a fix party to run events.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iluminista View Post
    Contrary to what he said in several games of the type "Multiple players online" has options to solve what I mentioned earlier. As for what I'm talking about "getting afk", I have no problems regarding you, your brother, or a stranger any choice staying afk I'm talking about players being detrimental to the game of others competing in the rankings, not just me.It's cool to say "get a party" or "use a ghost party" when you first have a warrior, so ghost party would not help, now talk about fixing a party when you have more than 100 Energy kits, it gets a lot harder unless you're in a guild too focused on it (events) or lucky enough to pack others like you. With all of your speech it even seems like it's "wrong" to keep the group of "players who intentionally hinder" away from people who engage in this game.Search a little more and you will find that we have many online games that have a banned rankings system and other types of punishments for players of this type.Nothing against if you do not want to play, just do not disturb the game of others, ranking requires less time and effort for those who spend thousands on platinum, but even so for others it is not so easy.Note: Gz if u have a fix party to run events.

At this point I am not really sure what you are upset about. So much randomness in your speech.
    Its been almost 15 years of playing MMO games for me, I never seen a player getting banned for leaving a map in the mid of the game or being afk (which was your original concern). AL does have a report option and Devs do ban players who intentionally try to bring unfair game-play in action. But then how do you define and differentiate the detrimental behavior?

If you seen several games that has options to solve the problems you have, then ideally you should post those solutions constructively. Make a thread, describe the problem you are facing, and then provide possible solutions that can be implemented. Quoting me with rant will not benefit you in anyway

You can interpret my words as you please, and feel free to read between the lines, at the end of the day I only mentioned facts in my previous post that cannot be controlled by the game. I have no comments on the rest of the things you wrote about guilds, party,.. plat players, event LB etc.. because that is just your perspective. Mine is very different than yours.

Note: I don't have a fix party; but I have friends and guild mates. We party and play the events (run LB) like we do any other content in game.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

At this point I am not really sure what you are upset about. So much randomness in your speech.
    Its been almost 15 years of playing MMO games for me, I never seen a player getting banned for leaving a map in the mid of the game or being afk (which was your original concern). AL does have a report option and Devs do ban players who intentionally try to bring unfair game-play in action. But then how do you define and differentiate the detrimental behavior?

If you seen several games that has options to solve the problems you have, then ideally you should post those solutions constructively. Make a thread, describe the problem you are facing, and then provide possible solutions that can be implemented. Quoting me with rant will not benefit you in anyway

You can interpret my words as you please, and feel free to read between the lines, at the end of the day I only mentioned facts in my previous post that cannot be controlled by the game. I have no comments on the rest of the things you wrote about guilds, party,.. plat players, event LB etc.. because that is just your perspective. Mine is very different than yours.

Note: I don't have a fix party; but I have friends and guild mates. We party and play the events (run LB) like we do any other content in game.
    A simple thing will clarify much of your doubts as to what is a BANIMENT of a game and a suspension of participating in events such as ranked.Something like a few minutes, hours depending on the repetition of the error.Apparently did not read the part that I mentioned also that punishments should occur in EVENTS, try to understand and differentiate situations, people spend money on it.

Another point, it is OBVIOUS that you may have a problem in your life and this will make you stay AFK for a few minutes, moments you can not control. A punishment occurs after the analysis of several complaints and after the contest that the player is recurring in these "habits" that harm others.

Another point, what is an MMO? Definition of this concept is a type of game where you have multiple players online, regardless of whether it is an RPG or not.If you've played something for 15 years and still do not know the concept ... Whatever.

I did not want to get to the point that they think I'm gross or something, but I'm defending thousands of players who are harmed on a daily basis and you should know that. Please, whenever you want to expose your opinions and want to be taken seriously, avoid the exaggerated sarcasm or at least try to know more about the subject you are talking about (in the MMO case).

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iluminista View Post
    A simple thing will clarify much of your doubts as to what is a BANIMENT of a game and a suspension of participating in events such as ranked.Something like a few minutes, hours depending on the repetition of the error.Apparently did not read the part that I mentioned also that punishments should occur in EVENTS, try to understand and differentiate situations, people spend money on it.

Another point, it is OBVIOUS that you may have a problem in your life and this will make you stay AFK for a few minutes, moments you can not control. A punishment occurs after the analysis of several complaints and after the contest that the player is recurring in these "habits" that harm others.

Another point, what is an MMO? Definition of this concept is a type of game where you have multiple players online, regardless of whether it is an RPG or not.If you've played something for 15 years and still do not know the concept ... Whatever.

I did not want to get to the point that they think I'm gross or something, but I'm defending thousands of players who are harmed on a daily basis and you should know that. Please, whenever you want to expose your opinions and want to be taken seriously, avoid the exaggerated sarcasm or at least try to know more about the subject you are talking about (in the MMO case).

All you are doing is ranting in different ways. Repeating the same points in different ways with the addition of SHOUTS wont prove anything. At-least decide what are you upset about; lol, 1st you said its easy for plat players to LB and that people who grind get affected, now you are saying people who pay are geting affected. Stop generalizing and making things up, know your argument.

I'll reiterate because I feel you are a triggered selective reader: Create a new thread, write down all your problems, and give constructive solutions to them. Keep your drama and triggers to @Devs, not @me.

Btw, MMO means Massively Multiplayer Online. May be know what it is before you start a debate on the concept. And If you read my statement I said:
    "Its been almost 15 years of playing MMO games for me, I never seen a player getting banned for leaving a map in the mid of the game or being afk (which was your original concern)"

I can only reason with a person who is intellectually capable of understanding it. Hence I believe I ll end this useless conversation, because your posts adds no value to the subject in hand. All I see is a guy who is making things up and saying random things, feel free to do so, but do not expect further reply from me. Ty.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #95
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Keep your drama and triggers to @Devs, not @me.
    No, this does not help anyone either. No drama, no triggers. Just feedback and constructive criticism.

Drama gets threads closed. Like this one.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: