Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Talon Proc Nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Haha you removed "any decent bird" before you got owned lol

You mean nothing drastically changed besides dozens of people getting sets? The exact thing i said needed to happen before any evaluations of balance? I'm not sure if you're trying to embarrass yourself or point out my genius

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    I removed the line - " any decent bird could 'ate" u, bcz I didn't want to pull a discussion down to personal lvl. Ofc that's fact that what i used to say, rather go and learn ur class thats mage.

Idk what ru talking about when I was the only one active non mage class at that time and if u mean, getting own against whole hands for help mages against 3/2 vs me, ofc u got some truth here.

Nothing changed much neither u personally got set.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-27-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I removed bcz I didn't want to pull a discussion down to personal lvl. Ofc that's fact that what used to say, rather go and learn ur class that mage.

Idk what ru talking about when I was the only one active non mage class at that time and if u mean, getting own against whole hands for help mages against 3/2 vs me, ofc u got some truth here.

Nothing changed much neither u personally got set.
    LOL you teaming my friends is what got me into pvp... i smell a double standard haha

Not my fault you team people, therefore get teamed. You would have lost any 1v1s anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

LOL you teaming my friends is what got me into pvp... i smell a double standard haha

Not my fault you team people, therefore get teamed. You would have lost any 1v1s anyway

Nothing more to say about the thread topic right? Now derail it.

IDC about what peps say like I'm the one was in family defy hands for help and all those guilds and I spam for help in guild chat and in my entire pl PvP all I did is team ppl - idc keep shouting.

My job is done here. U can keep shouting or just visit arena and learn ur class, ur choice

Good bye

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Nothing more to say about the thread topic right? Now derail it.

IDC about what peps say like I'm the one was in family defy hands for help and all those guilds and I spam for help in guild chat and in my entire pl PvP all I did is team ppl - idc keep shouting.

My job is done here. U can keep shouting or just visit arena and learn ur class, ur choice

Good bye
    Ik my class, and yours. Not shocking though you took the thread off topic insulting me, then called me defending myself derailing the thread lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Talon Proc Nerf

That's a really good point from a class point of view.

All I've been trying to get through to people is... If 90% of people are using the talon, it's obvious that the talon was far superior to the other weapons. And that I don't need a set to see what everyone is wearing and use a little common sense. Therefore a nerf is/was justified. Another 85 cap with everyone in dex sets isn't what i want for sure.

Once again, stop providing false information for devs to interpret. Idk about you, but in PvP most people are using sets intended for their original class. The truth is, mages are using int sets, birds are using talon sets, and bears str sets. 90% of people are NOT and i can’t stress this enough NOT using the talon to pvp. In addition, the talon proc was put into place to compete against tankier/high healing sets. If you actually read through my posts, you’ll acknowledge the fact that I’m fine with a nerf to the talon, but not a nerf of this degree. Furthermore, a suggestion to rebalance the talon proc would be increasing base damage from the set (to actually be able to kill a mage), only allowing the talon to proc in combat, or reducing the cooldown to a more reasonable state.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    Once again, stop providing false information for devs to interpret. Idk about you, but in PvP most people are using sets intended for their original class. The truth is, mages are using int sets, birds are using talon sets, and bears str sets. 90% of people are NOT and i can’t stress this enough NOT using the talon to pvp. In addition, the talon proc was put into place to compete against tankier/high healing sets. If you actually read through my posts, you’ll acknowledge the fact that I’m fine with a nerf to the talon, but not a nerf of this degree. Furthermore, a suggestion to rebalance the talon proc would be increasing base damage from the set (to actually be able to kill a mage), only allowing the talon to proc in combat, or reducing the cooldown to a more reasonable state.
    You mean since they nerfed the proc? That was the intention. I could name lots of names, post lots of ss to show my assessments are accurate, but you apparently can't accept facts. Don't think because i don't have a 105 elite set i don't still pvp and compete in 2v2 and 3v3 because i do. But ik my role and don't expect to be able to tank like a bear+nuke like a bird. I support my team. When bears like getrevoked go talon set, it's not compatible to the str set. When a good mage like lag is using a talon set instead of wand set, it's not compatible to the int set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Im talking about before the proc nerf. Don’t twist my words. I could care less about your experience with endgame pvp as it’s all blabber nonsense since you don’t have a set. Yes, birds are meant to do heavy damage, but from my experience and other experienced birds using the elite talon set, it doesn’t nuke as hard as the int set does. Additionally, mage is meant to be a support class as you said. If mages with the elite int set are able to heal, tank, and do more damage than a bird, where is the balance at? Bird damage should always outweigh a mage’s heal, which definitely absent this cap.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

So what you're saying then, is the proc is fine and the talon needs more damage. The 2 are irrelevant to one another lol

The proc is armor and dodge, you're arguing to keep armor and dodge buffs on classes you're having trouble nuking....
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    Im talking about before the proc nerf. Don’t twist my words. I could care less about your experience with endgame pvp as it’s all blabber nonsense since you don’t have a set. Yes, birds are meant to do heavy damage, but from my experience and other experienced birds using the elite talon set, it doesn’t nuke as hard as the int set does. Additionally, mage is meant to be a support class as you said. If mages with the elite int set are able to heal, tank, and do more damage than a bird, where is the balance at? Bird damage should always outweigh a mage’s heal, which definitely absent this cap.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Excellent example of how to get a thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: