Thread: Frustrations with crafting amulets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Default Frustrations with crafting amulets

Seeing as the amulet event ends soon. How many people have acquired amulets? Ive seen many with set and many still missing the amulet needed to complete it. Alot of people dont even bother farming and if they dont get the amulet, they will quit playing.

I think either amulet even should be permanent but for 10 plat per elixir, or we should have a 3 day amulet event every other friday/sat/sun. Would give people opportunities to acquire their desired amulets/crafting materials.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Seeing as the amulet event ends soon. How many people have acquired amulets? Ive seen many with set and many still missing the amulet needed to complete it. Alot of people dont even bother farming and if they dont get the amulet, they will quit playing.

I think either amulet even should be permanent but for 10 plat per elixir, or we should have a 3 day amulet event every other friday/sat/sun. Would give people opportunities to acquire their desired amulets/crafting materials.
    Hmmm every other weekend? Id agree with that. +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Even once a month wouldn't completely destroy amulet values +1
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I managed to craft five amulets during the event, but haven't seen many farming lower level amulets besides my guild. Usually, I only see high levels running the maps.

I think it would be fine for the event to be bi-weekly or once a month, whichever Cinco thinks is reasonable.

I also think that perhaps the Jeweler quest should be able to be completed again on a character you've already completed it on everytime the amulet event pops back up. To craft amulets, players need a lot of gem extractors and this will ensure that extractors don't drastically raise to high prices and that there's enough extractors to go around for everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I managed to craft five amulets during the event, but haven't seen many farming lower level amulets besides my guild. Usually, I only see high levels running the maps.

I think it would be fine for the event to be bi-weekly or once a month, whichever Cinco thinks is reasonable.

I also think that perhaps the Jeweler quest should be able to be completed again on a character you've already completed it on everytime the amulet event pops back up. To craft amulets, players need a lot of gem extractors and this will ensure that extractors don't drastically raise to high prices and that there's enough extractors to go around for everyone.
    I managed to farm tons of lvl60 amulets in a matter of 2hrs. Im okay with either once a month or every other week. I hope we get either of those.

As far as those crafting materials. I think youre right in saying they should be able to be done multiple times. Why not like 56 cap when you could do daily quests for crafting materials to make those sets? You could also do it like 85 cap where you had to do quests every 3 days to acquire the necessary crafting materials to craft weapons/shields.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Gem extractors. I didnt notice any dropping in the "l30" zone, but once I went to the "l60" zone they started to drop every few runs. This time around I only farmed 30/60. Time to move all of the loot to one toon and see how many elite amulets I can craft - if any. Wish me luck.

Really enjoyed the ability to go solo, that made a world of difference in the ability to actually get in that hall and farm some loot, regardless of the level/speed of the alt.

I'm very glad we had this event again. It's necessary and essential to have these materials in order to compete our elite sets. Definitely would like to see this event more often, if not permanently via some type of plat ticket directly to the hall of amulets. Whatever makes the most sense to STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Gem extractors. I didnt notice any dropping in the "l30" zone, but once I went to the "l60" zone they started to drop every few runs. This time around I only farmed 30/60. Time to move all of the loot to one toon and see how many elite amulets I can craft - if any. Wish me luck.

Really enjoyed the ability to go solo, that made a world of difference in the ability to actually get in that hall and farm some loot, regardless of the level/speed of the alt.

I'm very glad we had this event again. It's necessary and essential to have these materials in order to compete our elite sets. Definitely would like to see this event more often, if not permanently via some type of plat ticket directly to the hall of amulets. Whatever makes the most sense to STS.
    agreed. amulets run put fast and L105 sets stay at price of 20m+ ALWAYS because of amulets....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

This makes so much sense... even if every single player got what we needed this event, new players would have a HUGE disadvantage in the future. We all know players come and go, but without something to sustain endgame sets, eventually they will just go.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post: