Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 4/26/18 | Update | Marvelous Arlorians Event and 2x offers!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter View Post
    For me is the Event not hard. I'm Gold atm and in TOP 25 LB atm and you just need a good Tean
    Its easy to say when your level 66. Not everyones level 66 in this game. Most of the "pro players" or well geared players are running in their own little groups. The rest are going into random semi geared parties and its tough. I could get Platinum but anyone who knows me its not just about me. Got to see it from other people point of view. Not everyones lvl 66. Not everyones fully geared, not everyones got lots of time and not everyones got a huge friendslist willing to run with them. In this event you need all of the above or its difficult

Worst of all even if you do manage to somehow spend hours and many deaths to participate you get nothing that has any gold value nor do you get anything that will improve your toon. Just a bunch of vanities and titles which the average player doesnt need therefore wont go through the struggles to obtain. Miss the days when everyone wore their guild title with pride.

Some events are diffucilt but with great rewards. Some are easy with little rewards. This event is difficult with little reward. This event is run for leaderboard or do nothing. Once you reach plat tier why would you keep on running otherwise? This is the first event which im not even 1 bit sad that im not participating in. Dont feel like im losing out on anything.

This is just my personal view and i do not intend to upset anyone in the process. Good luck to everyone whose running for Leaderboards

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post: