Thread: An Experiment/Idea Regarding Event Energy and Leaderboard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default An Experiment/Idea Regarding Event Energy and Leaderboard

Ever since the 2014 Goblin Event, the only way that you could ever have a chance at earning a spot on event leaderboards is if you spend a bunch of plat,have a lot of gold,or hoarded a bunch of crafted event energy (which you cant do anymore). Ever since the new way of removing all crafted energy kits from your inventory at the end of an event, you unfortunately cannot hoard energy kits anymore and it definitely lowers the chances of those who aren't as rich to earn a spot on the leaderboard. To compensate this, crafting times of energy kits were reduced to 1 hour, to create a more even playing ground for everyone and enjoy event runs more often, but the issue of the rich dominating the leaderboard still remains.

So what is my hypothesis for this 'experiment' in an attempt to make leaderboards an even and competitive playing ground for everyone while maintaining an enjoyable event experience? Leaderboard spots be more accessible to everyone if:
    1.All methods of purchasing energy are disabled
    2.Crafting energy can still be done, but cannot be instantly crafted using platinum

Summaryiverting spending platinum and gold only on loot and not energy.

And to compensate these changes:
    1.Making Event-Based Consumable Bundles for plat buyers to still have something to sell to make gold
    2.Bigger amounts of Massive Event Locks available for purchase

Here's what I hope to achieve with this 'experiment':
    1.Make earning a leaderboard spot more competitive and accessible than ever
    2.Doing this while maintaining a gold making opportunity for players and keeping an incentive for plat buys to keep doing what they do for events.

I know this is a bit messy and can seem a bit complicated, but I'd like to hear feedback about this 'experiment'/idea.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 05-04-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

So you want now that Spacetime earn only 5% of the Money now not 100% longer?
    HeheThey'ld do thatIt's a Money Game. Since Years you'll never have a Chance without spend Real Money. For Mauso 6 Eauip you can easily spend up to 30m Gold.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Leaderboard show's the best Player. To get on it you have to spend Real Money. The Chance to get on LB if you're F2P Player is not high. I'm playing since 2012 (i was then 9 Years old) and now I'm 15. I have spend max. 100$ in this Game, and only when it was on sale. I reached enough times LB, was in Top 25 of best Players Season 3 and got atm 29?450 APS! I reached it, but it need Years and alot of Time that you play. You have to farm your Gold, your Items and more. You can't get on Leaderboard in 1 Month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    f2p player here, leaderboards r a piece of cake if you just use ur brain cells. Smart work nott hard work.

Don't even have to spend an unhealthy amount of time if you have a good support system in the form of friends.
    Can you give a few brain cells ideas? Even if is in pm . Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk