Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: interest for 30-32 ffa tournament?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,000
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    521
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

    Default interest for 30-32 ffa tournament?

    thinking of hosting a 30-32 ffa 1v1 tourney with no forg halloween 3pc or amulets. would there be interest? is there a way to verify no one uses the amulets?
    Last edited by Burningdex; 04-28-2018 at 02:34 AM.
    nothing lasts forever

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    133
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

    Default

    That sounds like fun. Would just have to get toons that level to find out what the stats should be without those items, and require everyone to show their stats for the duration of the tournament to ensure everyone plays fair

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alterra
    Posts
    700
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    thinking of hosting a 30-32 ffa 1v1 tourney with no forg halloween 3pc or amulets. would there be interest? is there a way to verify no one uses the amulets?
    There is no way to verify..

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,000
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    521
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

    Default

    yeah i am unsure how i would verify no cheating, i'll think on it.

    @jil that's not a bad idea about showing stats, though that can probably still be abused


    also i would need to farm a bit to get half decent prizes.
    nothing lasts forever

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    133
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    yeah i am unsure how i would verify no cheating, i'll think on it.

    @jil that's not a bad idea about showing stats, though that can probably still be abused


    also i would need to farm a bit to get half decent prizes.
    I've been thinking about this for a bit now... the only way i can think of to keep people from swapping setups after the start is to have an agreed upon moderator on each team watching the stats, looking for amulets to be equipped, and that seems like alot of effort.

    Perhaps allow amulets but keeping the op gear restrictions, or making it a 29 or below tournament to ensure amulets can't be equipped. I would definitely suggest no vanities at all up front to keep people from swapping as well, this would help prevent the need for moderators.

    25 crystalline tournament? The sets all have auras and a screenshot from the other team would show the obvious 3pc ring or lack or required gear.

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,000
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    521
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I've been thinking about this for a bit now... the only way i can think of to keep people from swapping setups after the start is to have an agreed upon moderator on each team watching the stats, looking for amulets to be equipped, and that seems like alot of effort.

    Perhaps allow amulets but keeping the op gear restrictions, or making it a 29 or below tournament to ensure amulets can't be equipped. I would definitely suggest no vanities at all up front to keep people from swapping as well, this would help prevent the need for moderators.

    25 crystalline tournament? The sets all have auras and a screenshot from the other team would show the obvious 3pc ring or lack or required gear.

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    it's been a personal goal of mine to host an oldschool 30-32 tournament since i started playing there, 30 was dead the last time i tried to. it'll obvs be no vanities, but im a little unsure about how to go about restricting amulets. Perhaps, we could try and get them to give off a smoke for a week while the tourney runs, that's a longshot though. I'll keep thinking on it
    nothing lasts forever

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rescind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Posts
    2,716
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    346
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    it's been a personal goal of mine to host an oldschool 30-32 tournament since i started playing there, 30 was dead the last time i tried to. it'll obvs be no vanities, but im a little unsure about how to go about restricting amulets. Perhaps, we could try and get them to give off a smoke for a week while the tourney runs, that's a longshot though. I'll keep thinking on it
    You might need 4 people minimum per match. 2 watchers 2 players. Players must show stats on their toon window. Haven't logged into the game for a month now so don't know if it's active anymore
     
    FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

     
    BOO!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Actually bull**** without rings and amulets. Thats how l30-32 works.. why ruining it with these bans?!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    This is not so good bcuz uwill need amulet to win the game

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    190
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    I don't lile the system with the amulets.

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Blogger OverkillED's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    Havent played in a while, considering stopping by to see whats up. Whats changed in the last 2 years?

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Tournament Interest Thread: L41 Rogue
    By Zeus in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 05:51 AM
  2. interest in a 3v3 rockwall ctf tournament???
    By AbsolutePally in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 01:36 AM
  3. How Can We Keep Interest?
    By Buddyf97 in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:02 AM
  4. No Interest in PVP
    By Luchta in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 11:12 AM
  5. Losing Interest in PL.
    By Cascade in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 11:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •