Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Forge-less option for PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default Forge-less option for PvP

Many players agree that forging basically ruined PvP due to the fact that players now have very high stats. This causes matches to take a long time because powers don't hit and they do little damage.

On top of that players who do not have enough funds to forge their items are at an extreme disadvantage here. Unless they have a kind and trustworthy friend who will forge your items, they have to purchase platinum to forge

I suggest for you to create a whole new arena for both CTF and DM where forge stats do not take effect. Or you could just make it so forge doesn't work in any PvP.

Over 3/4 of the entire PvP community is gone, now when joining a match, you are met with the same few who rely on forge.. It's sad for the game

This would bring back many players, including myself

Thanks
    Last edited by Annin; 05-01-2018 at 08:10 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Annin View Post
    Many players agree that forging basically ruined PvP due to the fact that players now have very high stats. This causes matches to take a long time because powers don't hit and they do little damage.

On top of that players who do not have enough funds to forge their items are at an extreme disadvantage here. Unless they have a kind and trustworthy friend who will forge your items, they have to purchase platinum to forge

I suggest for you to create a whole new arena for both CTF and DM where forge stats do not take effect. Or you could just make it so forge doesn't work in any PvP.

This would bring back many player, including myself

Thanks
    Disagree with this, I myself have spent a lot on forging trying new forge to see which works best for my builds, but you must understand and study what each forge can work for, and add ur equipment with it, and yes u are right a vs can last long to those whom actually have tried forging for the best, if you did not have enough gold try farming merching etc. Or do offers for plat or buy plat like myself. Forge isn’t the problem, if you do not want to spend ur gold or plat on forging then stay out of pvp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Disagree with this, I myself have spent a lot on forging trying new forge to see which works best for my builds, but you must understand and study what each forge can work for, and add ur equipment with it, and yes u are right a vs can last long to those whom actually have tried forging for the best, if you did not have enough gold try farming merching etc. Or do offers for plat or buy plat like myself. Forge isn’t the problem, if you do not want to spend ur gold or plat on forging then stay out of pvp

Pvp is for everybody, forging causes ganging and makes lower income players unable to enjoy the game due to the extreme disadvantages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Pvp is for everybody, forging causes ganging and makes lower income players unable to enjoy the game due to the extreme disadvantages
    There is a reason sts let offers back into game, now u can download games and collect plat. If u don’t know how to do that I’ll show u, go to menu, the store n u will see offers at the bottom free plat n legal to do. Simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

There is a reason sts let offers back into game, now u can download games and collect plat. If u don’t know how to do that I’ll show u, go to menu, the store n u will see offers at the bottom free plat n legal to do. Simple

The forge creates a disadvantage for players who are free to play. Most of the offers do not work and there are players who would rather not spend their time completing tons of barely working offers to forge a few items.

Perhaps you are one of the players who relies on the forge to PvP, well you can still enjoy but Cinco should allow everybody to participate.

Regardless, Cinco is a wise man and I'm sure he will realize this is a real issue with DL and has created a toxic PvP community. Making the game P2W was not his intention

(cinco please remove forge stats from being in effect while in PvP, or create entirely new maps where forge doesn't have an effect) it will benefit the game for many players!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

The forge creates a disadvantage for players who are free to play. Most of the offers do not work and there are players who would rather not spend their time completing tons of barely working offers to forge a few items.

Perhaps you are one of the players who relies on the forge to PvP, well you can still enjoy but Cinco should allow everybody to participate.

Regardless, Cinco is a wise man and I'm sure he will realize this is a real issue with DL and has created a toxic PvP community. Making the game P2W was not his intention

(cinco please remove forge stats from being in effect while in PvP, or create entirely new maps where forge doesn't have an effect) it will benefit the game for many players!
    Then u are asking him to be unfair to the ppl who have actually spent money n all their gold are u also going to ask him to return players plat back? No right? So actually if it is removed it is an unfair act. I’ve done offers of 500 plat of the offer doesn’t work try reporting it and they will email u and show proof u completed the offers and they will put the plat on ur account that easy. So once again. Thank you cinco for making forge for pvp player, which also helps mobile player have more chance on beating a PC player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Then u are asking him to be unfair to the ppl who have actually spent money n all their gold are u also going to ask him to return players plat back? No right? So actually if it is removed it is an unfair act. I’ve done offers of 500 plat of the offer doesn’t work try reporting it and they will email u and show proof u completed the offers and they will put the plat on ur account that easy. So once again. Thank you cinco for making forge for pvp player, which also helps mobile player have more chance on beating a PC player.

How would it be unfair if he creates an entire new pair of maps where forge isn't active? You would have the choice to play alongside forge users, or if you enjoyed the actual way DL PvP was supposed to be, you could play the forge-less maps. Its fair and equal for both groups.

-There is no proof that PC improves your chances of winning in PvP, and even if it was the case.. It has already been patched.

How about the rumors of Ipad mini still allowing 5 powers while every other device has 4?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mobile can now compete with PC. Thank you so much Spacetime!
    How would it be unfair if he creates an entire new pair of maps where forge isn't active? You would have the choice to play alongside forge users, or if you enjoyed the actual way DL PvP was supposed to be, you could play the forge-less maps. Its fair and equal for both groups.

-There is no proof that PC improves your chances of winning in PvP, and even if it was the case.. It has already been patched.

How about the rumors of Ipad mini still allowing 5 powers while every other device has 4?
    Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

This is how PvP should be on Dark Legends: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUdIQsaxSuY
    Back when you could just pick up a weapon and a few gems and fight, no need to spend money on forging to compete.. Not to mention gang issues

Now over 3/4 of DL PvPers are gone, this is leading to an overall decline in player activity

I will be making more videos to show Cinco how much the forge has ruined this community

Thank you
    Last edited by Annin; 05-01-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I agree I already quit PvP when forge was added..

How come some devices are showing commas in the gold and kills and other devices arent??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It's ruined your community? Back when you could just log on PC and destroy mobile players. Those were the days?
    This is how PvP should be on Dark Legends: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUdIQsaxSuY
    Back when you could just pick up a weapon and a few gems and fight, no need to spend money on forging to compete.. Not to mention gang issues

Now over 3/4 of DL PvPers are gone, this is leading to an overall decline in player activity

I will be making more videos to show Cinco how much the forge has ruined this community

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdoll View Post
    It's ruined your community? Back when you could just log on PC and destroy mobile players. Those were the days?

This has been fixed for almost a year. The issue was only regarding brimstone and it was a lock-on bug.

I'm currently creating the video for Cinco and STS

Thanks

P.s cinco you should do some testing in pvp with and without forging, maybe pvp with us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I've played for 4 years. It's laughable that anyone ask for "proof" PC has an advantage over mobile.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

This has been fixed for almost a year. The issue was only regarding brimstone and it was a lock-on bug.

I'm currently creating the video for Cinco and STS

Thanks

P.s cinco you should do some testing in pvp with and without forging, maybe pvp with us
    I farm Jaymt09 and Dangerdoll in pvp before forge and still after forge

They were even weaker before forge this is why they don't want change

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I've played for 4 years. It's laughable that anyone ask for "proof" PC has an advantage over mobile.

Sent from your PC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

i wouldn't be surprised..
    Quote Originally Posted by Keph View Post
    I farm Jaymt09 and Dangerdoll in pvp before forge and still after forge

They were even weaker before forge this is why they don't want change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i wouldn't be surprised..
    Don't use your character name on here Hun. Log on ur PC an meet me in DM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Don't use your character name on here Hun. Log on ur PC an meet me in DM

This is the toxic community I was talking about. Perfect example

Cinco please look into this issue, thanks

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

After I deal with the plague of re-logging I may consider other PvP features.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: