Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remove enchantments from levels 50-76?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Remove enchantments from levels 50-76?

It would be really nice if enchanting was removed from these levels. It's so sad not being able to play pvp at these levels anymore and so many people who enjoyed it can't either. I don't understand why it was level 50+ it should be 100+ I think that for amulets it's ok but that should be the extent. Just old school set vs set pvp is nearly impossible. And personally I have 12 twinks in between those levels All with gear. Now think about what it would cost to enchant them I'm talking just to awaken each piece not even roll. And the concern of well I enchanted all my sets for my twinks those levels is irrelevant because there is nobody because they all left for these exact reasons. Just don't understand why these levels were ruined and 1-49 weren't it's really annoying and you can tell by the number of people who feel the same.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

30 to 49 is now a matter of spending exorbitant amounts of gold or platinum on an amulet JUST to compete. In cases over level 50 it's a matter getting lucky with enchantments and spending real money to get platinum to enchant your items. It really has made the gap between rich and poor just that much larger and that in turn has broken PvP (but hey, it wouldn't be the first time either).
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    30 to 49 is now a matter of spending exorbitant amounts of gold or platinum on an amulet JUST to compete. In cases over level 50 it's a matter getting lucky with enchantments and spending real money to get platinum to enchant your items. It really has made the gap between rich and poor just that much larger and that in turn has broken PvP (but hey, it wouldn't be the first time either).
    The reason I think amulet enchanting can stay is because it makes sense for that to be enchanted as it is something everybody has and kinda makes sense as it was updated so close to enchanting but hey if they would take out enchans from amulets too that would be even better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

We need to expand around enchanting. Removing enchantments for specific levels wouldn't be a good idea since 30+ got killed off too due to enchantments. I suggest an other option to enchant other than just buying it.
    -Make enchantments like a type of drop(trade-able) you can get from PVE mobs or bosses.
    -Make legendaries drop with 'good' enchants
    -Remove a few bad enchantments to increase the chance of getting good enchants and making the cost for them cheaper for market or self.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zipo View Post
    We need to expand around enchanting. Removing enchantments for specific levels wouldn't be a good idea since 30+ got killed off too due to enchantments. I suggest an other option to enchant other than just buying it.
    -Make enchantments like a type of drop(trade-able) you can get from PVE mobs or bosses.
    -Make legendaries drop with 'good' enchants
    -Remove a few bad enchantments to increase the chance of getting good enchants and making the cost for them cheaper for market or self.
    Nothing would change if this happened. None of my old friends would come back and want to farm another set they already have. And taking out bad enchantments would do nothing because if you don't have the best then you have nothing hence removing them. Clearly they aren't going to make it like the worst you can get is 40 dmg and take out every stat inferior to that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

I have always thought being able to farm weapons that are already enchanted would be a good idea. It would enable players without gold to get a full set of the toplevel gear for free, plus it lowers the now large gap between the rich and the poor. I would second that idea ^
    Last edited by Burningdex; 04-29-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

We have to focus on the bigger picture. We need to close the gap from the rich and poor and if a poor player happens to get one enchanted item or a drop of a token for a free enchantment, they can now be more opened to either sell it, or use it for themselves. This can lessen the expenses of enchanted items in cs and make it easier for more players to come back to the dead levels of PVP.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zipo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I do enjoy the thought of tokens. But that can’t be broken either. Needs to have a good drop rate where it’s rare and such and I don’t think it should be same enchants as plat. Should be like gold enchants

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

The main problem is that your enchatment can get worse. If you spend like 1m to get a nearly perfect enchatment you can loose everything again by trying to get a perfect one. You just never know how much you have to spend until u get a good enchatment.
    Ty Cinco

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

So everyone knows, there isn't a difference between gold or platinum enchantments. I have max enchantments i rolled with gold on a few items. Yes ik the preview for enchantments said the best wouldn't be possible with gold and the worst wouldn't be possible with platinum, i rolled 1 dex 1 str on a plat roll and never rolled with platinum again.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Keep the enchantments but just make them part of your stats in pve, when u enter a pvp arena the enchantments go away like the pet bonus

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rushlikeagod For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    It would be really nice if enchanting was removed from these levels. It's so sad not being able to play pvp at these levels anymore and so many people who enjoyed it can't either. I don't understand why it was level 50+ it should be 100+ I think that for amulets it's ok but that should be the extent. Just old school set vs set pvp is nearly impossible. And personally I have 12 twinks in between those levels All with gear. Now think about what it would cost to enchant them I'm talking just to awaken each piece not even roll. And the concern of well I enchanted all my sets for my twinks those levels is irrelevant because there is nobody because they all left for these exact reasons. Just don't understand why these levels were ruined and 1-49 weren't it's really annoying and you can tell by the number of people who feel the same.

Make the enchantments like the pet stats, only usable in pve but goes away in pvp that way people's money isn't completely wasted

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushlikeagod View Post
    Keep the enchantments but just make them part of your stats in pve, when u enter a pvp arena the enchantments go away like the pet bonus

This is an amazing idea here... this would completely eliminate the pay to win aspects while keeping an added income for developers.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

No thanks, I spent a lot to enchant all my gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushlikeagod View Post

Amazing idea. Best I have heard on this topic yet and really hope sts takes a look at it.

Last edited by plpr; 04-30-2018 at 11:56 AM.

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Thanks for the feedback. Will consider the possibilities.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: