Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tapjoy offers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Tapjoy offers

Just recently, i noticed that after completing the 6k plat offer (reach power level 100k), i was not able to click on tapjoy offers anymore. I was not rewarded which is unfortunate. Ive uninstalled AL and tried again, no prevail, ive cleared my cache, again, no progress, and i even waited a full 2 days. Is Tapjoy servers down? Alot of my friends have the same problem with not beinf able to open tapjoy for offers.

Ign:fxft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Unrelated, but you got 6k plat offer in your area? Wow that's a lot. Highest plat offered on my area is 500-ish after doubling. And I cannot claim it since it require NEW ACCOUNT playing some game until certain level while I already took 20-ish one for just installing it. Maybe your condition is like mine: you've had taken the lower offer, you can't get the higher one with same account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ive never done that offer before, and yeah i got a offer for 6k plat in my area.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Tap joy scam tbh because i completed an offer and it didnt give me my plat so i send them an email with ss of proof etc and 3MONTHS LATER i get an email saying that they are not going to pay me... Scam joy..zzz

Btw fyber works great just send them an email with a screenshot of proof and within 2-4 days they will email you back stating that you will get your plat in a few hours so then log onto al and your plat is there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnTop View Post
    Ive never done that offer before, and yeah i got a offer for 6k plat in my area.
    Which country would that be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

it is the USA, i have the same offers as said above

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

USA, i sent an email to tapjoy services. Hoping for the best. Im hoping STS team can do something about tapjoy as well. Lots of scamming websites on their offerwall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I just had an issue where tapjoy and fyber kept giving me error messages when I opened up the pages or clicked on them in game. But this happened only when I used mobile data like I normally do since my wifi is usally crap. Once I switched to wifi tho, it worked just fine.
    I've switched between both connections a few times and it has always worked on wifi smoothly. I cleared my cache too but that didn't matter much imo.
    I dont know if this will work for everyone but hopefully it will.
    Good luck.
    meep meep

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

^^^ thanks for the advice, i found a way to fix it, not me lol but a friend of mine rold me thay resetting a device ad id may be the solution, in this case, it was. But unfortunately it resets all data from offers and you lose the current offers in progress. Offerwall shows up, but now i cant send a report to tapjoy since i do not have the offer anymore.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Same here. its been a month when they replied and said the offer wasnt avalible.
    Quote Originally Posted by im jeff View Post
    Tap joy scam tbh because i completed an offer and it didnt give me my plat so i send them an email with ss of proof etc and 3MONTHS LATER i get an email saying that they are not going to pay me... Scam joy..zzz

Btw fyber works great just send them an email with a screenshot of proof and within 2-4 days they will email you back stating that you will get your plat in a few hours so then log onto al and your plat is there!
    Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

^^^ thanks for the advice, i found a way to fix it, not me lol but a friend of mine rold me thay resetting a device ad id may be the solution, in this case, it was. But unfortunately it resets all data from offers and you lose the current offers in progress. Offerwall shows up, but now i cant send a report to tapjoy since i do not have the offer anymore.
    Well that stinks, some offers just wont award whatsoever and really isn't anything to do about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i just want to reply thanks for reading

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

My small guide when it comes to plat offers:

Video: Watch a video and earn # of plat.
    Opinion: Very easy to do and there should be no relative problem to do them.

App download: Download an app and launch it.
    Opinion: Easy to do when the apps do not require you to sign in. There are a couple apps that directly put you into the app and you usually get the plat reward. There are other cases in which you download the app and launch it and it prompts you to sign in or make an account. In most cases, these tend to not pay out.

App download & Purchase: Requires a person to download, launch, and put a certain amount of money towards the game in order to receive the reward. (Amount of payment varies)
    Opinion: I have done a couple and these and they work very well. They have rewarded me every single time and if there is ever a concern you can report it. It is a very good method to get lots of platinum if you have money in real life.

App download & Free Trial: Requires a person to download, launch, and sign up for a free subscription trial for an app.
    Opinion: Very good to do, as they pay lots of platinum and are also very easy to cancel. They have always paid out so I definitely can recommend these.

Surveys: Requires a person to click on the offer, go to an external website that depends on the offer, and insert your email & personal information.
    Opinion: I really dislike these since: 1. You give out your personal information. 2. You sign up your email to something that is not related to the original premise. 3. They rarely pay out, as I have only had 1-2 pay out from the many that I have done.

Subscriptions for Apps that are not Free: Requires you to download an app and actually sign up for a subscription in which you pay every # of days, weeks, months, years.
    Opinion: I have not tried these yet, so I cannot give an honest opinion on whether they pay out or not. From what I have heard from people who have done it is that they do pay out very often. I have not been a witness of this, however, so take it with a grain of salt.

Subscriptions for Services that are not Free: Requires you to go to an external website and then sign up for a subscription for a service in which you pay every # of days, weeks,. months, years.
    Opinion: I have not tried one of these, yet since I believe some websites, although official, ask for your personal information. I have no idea if these work or not, so take these with a huge grain of salt.

P.S. I find Fyber a little bit more reliable than Tapjoy, but both honestly have good offers.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragonsalt For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spices View Post
    Unrelated, but you got 6k plat offer in your area? Wow that's a lot. Highest plat offered on my area is 500-ish after doubling. And I cannot claim it since it require NEW ACCOUNT playing some game until certain level while I already took 20-ish one for just installing it. Maybe your condition is like mine: you've had taken the lower offer, you can't get the higher one with same account.
    Plat offer amounts vary depending on your device, itunes/google play accounts as well as area/region. If you have the newest iphone for example, offers pay out much higher. Assuming StayOnTop isnt using a 10 year old android phone etc. probably something new ipad/iphone?

Also if your account itunes/google play has actual payment methods listed, especially if a paypal is linked, a credit card on file and carrier billing enabled combined with previous purchases etc. showing a track record of spending all add up to way higher offer reward amounts.

Tapjoy/fyber/ironsource consider all of these things when targetting customers by increasing reward amounts. FYI
    Last edited by Tranimall; 02-10-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Tapjoy doesnt pay out offers aboce 200 plat. I reccommend doing smaller offers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Just recently, i noticed that after completing the 6k plat offer (reach power level 100k), i was not able to click on tapjoy offers anymore. I was not rewarded which is unfortunate. Ive uninstalled AL and tried again, no prevail, ive cleared my cache, again, no progress, and i even waited a full 2 days. Is Tapjoy servers down? Alot of my friends have the same problem with not beinf able to open tapjoy for offers.

Ign:fxft
    Just know STS are not responsible for lack of plat given to players when they do free plat offers.

You need to contact the company that is offering you that free plat.

Both Tapjoy and NativeX have a help support system where you can report your free plat offer and you will receive an automated email from them requesting proof that you completed your offer.

Always read the terms and conditions of your offer carefully, note if you have to register an email into the game, complete the game to a certain level, purchase items for real life money for a certain amount, and most of all if there is at time limit that you need to finish the offer when you download the application.

Ensure you take plenty of screen shots that you completed the offer and email them your proof. Tapjoy need to contact the third party company that you completed the offer with and need confirmation from them too. Most of the time if you did the offer correctly you get the free plat within 48 hours upon completion.

Good luck contacting Tayjoy.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

6k plat? Jesus, now I know how you guys are all rich lol I rarely do offers but the biggest one rewarded me like 300 plat and it was during the double offers.

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey guys, this is a pretty old thread so I'm going to close it down. Feel free to open a new one or contact TapJoy support if you're having trouble claiming your plat. Many thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com