Thread: L105 elite bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Default L105 elite bow

How come a mage can heal out of ALL of the other procs, but cant heal out of the bow proc??? Why is it that the bow also has a 13-16 auto range? That makes no sense. Mages can heal out of every other proc in game but cant heal out of the bows slowness proc?? It once again spawns more then wand proc. It seems to have no cooldown (which is fine with me) but allow us to heal out of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Not to also mention the fact that they already have 2 roots to spam. So slowness proc+2 roots to spam? I wont be able to move at all for atleast 8 seconds, and by that time im already completely dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Mages cant heal out of axe or sword slow either tho so no you cant heal out of everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Ive healed perfectly out of axe and sword. I havent had a single problem with healing out of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    How come a mage can heal out of ALL of the other procs, but cant heal out of the bow proc??? Why is it that the bow also has a 13-16 auto range? That makes no sense. Mages can heal out of every other proc in game but cant heal out of the bows slowness proc?? It once again spawns more then wand proc. It seems to have no cooldown (which is fine with me) but allow us to heal out of it.
    "Mage can heal out of ALL other Procs" - THE REAL QUESTION IS how came a mage can do that. Nerf that in the first place. Nerf mages heal so that with this incredible low CD time it could only heal stuns / roots and ice only. NERF NERF NERF. NO i'm just kidding.

But with a fact that, it sounds like something is op and why not it's more OP. Bow is in general pretty weak, Low skill damage low armor & no it doesn't have 13-16m range, if you say so, you need to re-analyze ur range knowledge. Bow bird pretty easy to kill with a mage if you doing the right thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    "Mage can heal out of ALL other Procs" - THE REAL QUESTION IS how came a mage can do that. Nerf that in the first place. Nerf mages heal so that with this incredible low CD time it could only heal stuns / roots and ice only. NERF NERF NERF. NO i'm just kidding.

But with a fact that, it sounds like something is op and why not it's more OP. Bow is in general pretty weak, Low skill damage low armor & no it doesn't have 13-16m range, if you say so, you need to re-analyze ur range knowledge. Bow bird pretty easy to kill with a mage if you doing the right thing.
    #1. YOU CANNOT KITE A BOW BIRD.
    #2. THE BOW AUTO RANGE IS IN FACT BETWEEN 13-16. COLD HAS ALREADY CONFIRMED IT.
    #3. THE DODGE IS HIGH ENOUGH, ESPECIALLY WITH ENCHANTMENTS, THE BIRD CAN JUST AUTO YOU JUST OUT OF MAGES RANGE.
    #4. THERE IS NO COOLDOWN ON BOW PROC. ITS SPAWNED 2 TIMES AND SOMETIMES 3 TIMES IN A ROW ON ME.

As ive stated already. " im fine with no cooldown on the proc" just let me heal out of the slowness. If i cant heal out of the slowness. Bird just needs to just stay out of range and just auto to re-proc me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

#3. THE DODGE IS HIGH ENOUGH, ESPECIALLY WITH ENCHANTMENTS, THE BIRD CAN JUST AUTO YOU JUST OUT OF MAGES RANGE.
    #4. THERE IS NO COOLDOWN ON BOW PROC. ITS SPAWNED 2 TIMES AND SOMETIMES 3 TIMES IN A ROW ON ME.

As ive stated already. " im fine with no cooldown on the proc" just let me heal out of the slowness. If i cant heal out of the slowness. Bird just needs to just stay out of range and just auto to re-proc me.
    1- Lel & point 4.
    2- Far from 16, doesn't matter who said it unless elite one has more.
    3- Every single class end up doing same amount of dodge unless debuffed, due to dodge cap.
    4- Bow is in general weak, lacks skill damage and low armor, take that as compansation along with you have ur proc too and thats with not much disadvantage like bow or any other 2h weapon set has.

I'd simply say, It's just too early, play more, tweak ur tactics, there's gonna be scope of balance in near future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    1- Lel & point 4.
    2- Far from 16, doesn't matter who said it unless elite one has more.
    3- Every single class end up doing same amount of dodge unless debuffed, due to dodge cap.
    4- Bow is in general weak, lacks skill damage and low armor, take that as compansation along with you have ur proc too and thats with not much disadvantage like bow or any other 2h weapon set has.

I'd simply say, It's just too early, play more, tweak ur tactics, there's gonna be scope of balance in near future.
    LOL MY POST LITERALLY SAYS L105 ELITE BOW. It has more range then pink 105. Its proc cannot be healed out of. The slowness, coupled with birds roots means i wont move for atleast 6-8 sec.

It also seems like alot of people noticed that this bow is op and are turning to playing bow set on all classes. Bear/bird/mage/fox. Havent seen a rhino fight yet, so we shall see how op it will make rhino.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I desperately want a int set for my mage n makes alot vids with it.

Last edited by Waug; 05-01-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I have the elite bow and can confirm the range is 13m. Not 16 lol
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

As ive stated. "13-16m" ive seen it proc from 16m before just from auto. Stop assuming i only mean 16m lol. I literally dont even care about the range. I literally just want to be able to heal out of it. Otherwise i will be dead before the proc wears off. It lasts 3-5 sec it seems like and by that time most of my health is gone. Even having my proc inside the birds proc when im slowed down does nothing for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

just do like everyone else, make bird if theyre op, if bear is op mske bear. literally takes 3 days with dev F2P.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

You cant break out of any proc whoever procs the most basically wins

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mezem View Post
    just do like everyone else, make bird if theyre op, if bear is op mske bear. literally takes 3 days with dev F2P.
    Lol? So youre suggesting people will have to take a step back in a terrible direction in which pvp isnt balanced? Yeah lets destroy pvp once again by only making 1 class/set op compared to others.

That literally defeats cincos purpose of starting from pvp and building the rest of this cap around it.