Thread: The dark history of Pocket legends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

The story of the dark war
    The story indeed of this war the first giant war hidden know in the vast darkness of knowledge. This is seen in the eyes of a dark disturbed mage known as silknight.

Silknight
    Silknight is an old old elf who lived and has become immortal. In her age of 20 she was living in a hill up high above the grand city, she did this cause she thought if she lived up there she would have a low chance of getting gruesomely assasinated and she can kill all those climbing uphill with a flick of her wand she loved solitude and her intentions werent evil they where good. Silknight created powerful weapons for alterra and secretly she made torture weapons for her dark mind thought of many ways to torture poeple yet it was helpful at times it had darker effects.

It was a regular day for me, I wake up feed the demon rot hounder, and kiss my lil child. The girl still unnamed I could not find a name for her so I called her daughter. She was 1 years old. I wanted to look down he hill and do I walked outside. "odd" I said to myself... The sky is as red as the blood of my victims sort of pleasing but still odd..and out of the sudden a dark portal reared the skies like the jaws of my rot hounder and it's meal!

It was a dark ominous portal fear jumped out of it I sensed it the result of eternal bloodshed seemed to ooze out of there. Suddenly the town was being destroyed screams of horror and pain agony and horror blasted through my ears and a shriek of a devil. My ears bled the minutes became minutes and I forgot everything....

-in the eyes of the daughter- the daughter got thrown around about in her room like a little rag doll her face was terrifying once it ended she was bleeding in her face bruises the size of her foot in her body the poor child could barely stand. The daughter screamed " MOOOM!" MOOOOOOOM!" they sounded like a demon dying. She saw her mom standing there muttering words that can not be identified. Muttering endlessly the elf turned around. Blood in her face dark spots instead of eyes skin of a rotten zombie. A senseless face was seen in the mother while the child paralyzed by fear could not move...

-Silknight- I could only see a little blurred vision it was dark... And I saw my daughter unable to move like a monster was infront of her little did I know I was that monster.... All I saw was a shiny object...and red liquids splattering around violently my daughter was being thrown and then my senses where back...

The aftermath was horrible. I saw my daughter limbless giant wounds in her she was impaled blood all over the room all over my hands my daughter was dead. Tears ran through my face I feel to the ground but not of sorrow of pain.

A giant booming deep voice roared through my head it said this "I AM YOUR MASTER!!! OBEY ME AT EVERY ORDER I SAY YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!" "what do you mean?! I got nothing else to loose anymore I got nothing else to live for..." thoght Silknight. The demon could hear here "it's not about what YOU will loose but what you will GAIN! You will be like me. You will be immortal! You would have amazing powers! If only you obey me" "WHAT DID I TELL YOU I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! WHY WOULD I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER!" replied Silknight "don't you want the power? To kill the one who killed your daughter. The one who kill your daughter was a soul creeper they use a soul and take control of bodies" tricking Silknight. "it was a soul creeper? But won't it just take my soul if I attempt to attack it?" "no no no. You see give me your soul and I will grant you power that means do everything I tell you or a take away those powers! Think about it" silk night thought about it.

The next day she got awoken by the voice again "do you accept?" "yes..." said Silknight heartless. "good good" with a wicked smile responded the demon. "SO NOW I SLYTHOR SHALL TAKE YOUR SOUL! AND I WILL TAKE CONTROL OF YOU FOR YOU TO OBTAIN POWER!" "yes master...." power surged through Silknight she looked the same way she did when she killed her daughter evil and wicked.

"BAHHAHAHAHA I HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF A CLEVER ALTERRAN NOW! MY PLAN CAN PROCEED" said slaythors through silknights body.

What will happen to the faith of Silknight and the dark war? More will happen in the eyes of a grand war leader who still lives on through this day
    Last edited by Phoenixking; 11-12-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    When there is too much

Don't forget