Thread: Item sink, rewards would be amumet event stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Item sink, rewards would be amumet event stuff.

Items (L21-76 sets and dragon pieces) are dropping in price ALOT, i think we should have some kind of well of amulets. we could donate pinks&elites L21-76 for random amulet loots (no AO pinks though because they drop so easily). item(or item sets) that would be accepted would change every 24 hours. this would increase price of items that are dropped in PvE alot. also there could be 10k-20k gold fee to add gold sink aswell. currently L105 amulets are overpriced and will stay overpriced since theres not enough suppiles to make one.

Please let me think what you think of this concept, and how it could be improved!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Interesting, but this would eliminate the grind for items and no one would ever play the older levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Interesting, but this would eliminate the grind for items and no one would ever play the older levels.
    what you mean with "older levels"? lvls 1-104 are dead and 105 pvp is half dead. also this would allow new players and low levels to grind items in pve and items would actually be worth more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mezem View Post
    what you mean with "older levels"? lvls 1-104 are dead and 105 pvp is half dead. also this would allow new players and low levels to grind items in pve and items would actually be worth more.
    What? Dead? Pvp yes, but my point is the nobody will pay any attention to some really cool campaigns and quests, this will just be a way of tube-feeding free loot to lazy people o_O

The only way I could see this working is if you threw in an item from a set that you had multiples of for a chance of getting a rarer item from the same SET only. That would actually make getting sets easier while not making the pve campaigns completely irrelevant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    What? Dead? Pvp yes, but my point is the nobody will pay any attention to some really cool campaigns and quests, this will just be a way of tube-feeding free loot to lazy people o_O

The only way I could see this working is if you threw in an item from a set that you had multiples of for a chance of getting a rarer item from the same SET only. That would actually make getting sets easier while not making the pve campaigns completely irrelevant.
    you'd get ammy piece as reward

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

It would be nice if we could do quests for the crafting mats other than amulets required. So many extractors are needed, and amulets seemed to drop more than those.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If you’re complaining about the amulets why not just make a amulet plat dungeon. That would be a lot easier I feel like (could be wrong since I know nothing about coding). Just copy a old plat dungeon and switch items and mobs and bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zayoe View Post
    If you’re complaining about the amulets why not just make a amulet plat dungeon. That would be a lot easier I feel like (could be wrong since I know nothing about coding). Just copy a old plat dungeon and switch items and mobs and bosses.
    I am "complaining" about economy being bad on L21-76 pinks. if alot disappeared from game they would become more valuable and people would farm for them.