Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 05/02/18 | Preview | 2x Maus points, reduced Trader's Permit requirements, XP buffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azeguasa View Post
    Well they solved it i guess crafting takes 1hr instead of 3hr which is great but i really wish that the energy they give ie the one top with countdown of 8hrs would be reduced to something like 2-3hrs

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk
    Not talking about the crafting, nothing against it. I was talking about the crafting inventory space... If you haven't noticed, 25 inventory slots are not enough to have energy essence, few crap jewels, incense fragments. These slots currently are only purchasable with gold on cs, plat or crate tokens and I highly doubt that a new player would make enough gold to farm for gear, pets and crafting slots.. making crafting slots available with other game currency would decrease the price of crafting slots on cs which I don't want but I had to say it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kershy View Post
    Not talking about the crafting, nothing against it. I was talking about the crafting inventory space... If you haven't noticed, 25 inventory slots are not enough to have energy essence, few crap jewels, incense fragments. These slots currently are only purchasable with gold on cs, plat or crate tokens and I highly doubt that a new player would make enough gold to farm for gear, pets and crafting slots.. making crafting slots available with other game currency would decrease the price of crafting slots on cs which I don't want but I had to say it..
    Not talking about the crafting times**

can't edit that post