Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 05/02/18 | Preview | 2x Maus points, reduced Trader's Permit requirements, XP buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

SO when is the 5k awakes coming back?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    "that people Level up too quickly and then they dont have enough money for gear of their lvl.. so either increase gold from quests or decrease xp (Backenridge-Tindrin)"

...or they can just re-run zones to earn money like they're supposed to.
    That's a choice, leveling takes time and effort but on the topic, most 61-65 are undegeared for maus after red eggs flowed 5k points all over alor but in time such players can slow push stats

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    That's a choice, leveling takes time and effort but on the topic, most 61-65 are undegeared for maus after red eggs flowed 5k points all over alor but in time such players can slow push stats
    Elaborate Under-geared please. Keeping in mind that Chancel is a level 56-61 zone.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Hello Mr Justg

I have just installed your game and find it a bit confusing. From the tutorial i have learnt how to pick up weapons and equip them and how to pick up a quest and thats about it. I dont see a ‘help’ feature or anything and there is so so many things in my menus that i have no idea about. Also what is this ‘noob’ word everyone keeps calling me?

I have tried joining many guilds but they have high requirements and wont take on low levels. Went to maps and PVP but they seem empty. Looks like you have pushed everyone to endgame and there is nothing left at these lower levels. I try buying stuff but it says i need to wait 3 days. Guess i will wait and get stronger

After a long wait i have finally unlocked the auction... and theres nothing decent for my level. Looks like everything in auction is for level 61+. Lot of expensive items too. P.s how do i make gold? People are saying theres a superhero event coming so im sure i can make gold there. So excited

Ok so event has started and im mostly alone against so many enemies. They are so difficult to kill and high levels cant help me. I cant make gold from this or even kill one boss. Guess the only way is to level up

So wow finally im almost level 46. Still have no gold. Still hard to get in to a guild. Pets are always dying as i CANT MAKE ANY GOLD. Will take me forever to reach endgame. Heard once we are there we will need to run something called graveyard and mauseleoum for weeks and weeks to make any gold at all. You know what. It was really fun while it lasted but its too much for a casual Mmorpg. Play anywhere, anytime with anyone. Im playing all the time on my own and getting nowhere. Sorry

Thanks New Player
    Sadly this person is correct. Low level pvp is dead, u need to reach endgame to do something. Making money was not as easy from before. People with money gets richer but those who dont well they get nothing. Even lepre costs almost 500k. New players might find it discouraging to continue playing this game. There should be something worthwhile for low levels too. A special map only for lower level player or something like that.

It was just my opinions and thoughts on ALs current situation.

It used to be a fun and entertaining game for players of all levels. The game started dying when things were made harder for low level player/new players. Especially the inventory usage facility, really?? 25 Crafting inventory?? It gets full runing every second map. If that inventory too could be purchased through some kinda tokens it would lessen the burden like traders permit fix did

Thank you soo much justg and other devs yall have put your life in making AL a magnificent and enjoyable game for all. Hope the game bets even better

Thanks for the time too

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

sorry confused u with tastyg
    honest mistake? :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I was thinking did tastyg join sts? nc back story
    cuz tastyg is quite enthusiastic, thought he went to sts for interview :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azeguasa View Post
    It used to be a fun and entertaining game for players of all levels. The game started dying when things were made harder for low level player/new players. Especially the inventory usage facility, really?? 25 Crafting inventory?? It gets full runing every second map.
    Don't even mention the fact that you need energy essence in every event if you want to run it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    If y’all make 2x maus points then y’all should make 2x tokens to balance it. That way we won’t have so many points and have to catch up with tokens.
    2x tokens to "balance" what exactly? The economy? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    It's kinda silly to get to 55k points when you will have to repeat gy again over just cos u don't have enough tokens to unlock higher levels.. I think that doubling the tokens would make people farm maus a lot more.. I would do it and I'm not an easy person to encourage to do something in AL xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kershy View Post
    Don't even mention the fact that you need energy essence in every event if you want to run it...
    Well they solved it i guess crafting takes 1hr instead of 3hr which is great but i really wish that the energy they give ie the one top with countdown of 8hrs would be reduced to something like 2-3hrs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Well they solved it i guess crafting takes 1hr instead of 3hr which is great but i really wish that the energy they give ie the one top with countdown of 8hrs would be reduced to something like 2-3hrs

Not talking about the crafting, nothing against it. I was talking about the crafting inventory space... If you haven't noticed, 25 inventory slots are not enough to have energy essence, few crap jewels, incense fragments. These slots currently are only purchasable with gold on cs, plat or crate tokens and I highly doubt that a new player would make enough gold to farm for gear, pets and crafting slots.. making crafting slots available with other game currency would decrease the price of crafting slots on cs which I don't want but I had to say it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Not talking about the crafting, nothing against it. I was talking about the crafting inventory space... If you haven't noticed, 25 inventory slots are not enough to have energy essence, few crap jewels, incense fragments. These slots currently are only purchasable with gold on cs, plat or crate tokens and I highly doubt that a new player would make enough gold to farm for gear, pets and crafting slots.. making crafting slots available with other game currency would decrease the price of crafting slots on cs which I don't want but I had to say it..
    Not talking about the crafting times**

can't edit that post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Elaborate Under-geared please. Keeping in mind that Chancel is a level 56-61 zone.
    Well I've been seeing a new "trend" players have the most expensive weapons, vanity and pets but terrible stats. Gear that cost 100g-5k can have good stats but new maus runners still learning tricks and cons soo its ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

It's kinda silly to get to 55k points when you will have to repeat gy again over just cos u don't have enough tokens to unlock higher levels.. I think that doubling the tokens would make people farm maus a lot more.. I would do it and I'm not an easy person to encourage to do something in AL xD
    Imagine us players before 5k point were raining down, we Farmer 55k and tokens which took months but points free and you complain for tokens? Come on <.< was not meant to be easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    Well I've been seeing a new "trend" players have the most expensive weapons, vanity and pets but terrible stats. Gear that cost 100g-5k can have good stats but new maus runners still learning tricks and cons soo its ok
    May be they don't know any better. I do see such players, who spend all the gold on vanity and pets instead of gear or they spend on wrong gear. And then you see these players complaining that they cant play the content, that its too hard or they can never make/farm gold.. rants..etc.
    I dont see a way to help these players unless they genuinely lost and are willing to shadow good players to learn stuff. From my experience most of them end up scamming kind players or turn into beggars.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

@People asking for 2x token: ask your friends or guild mates to gift/sell you coffers. That way the players who spent hours running maps to unlock all levels can get some benefit and you get things easy. You will have enough gold from running maps farming points to get those coffers. Fair enough?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

OMG, so many beggars! Please do something about that trading permit again. Maybe 5? I do not know what the perfect solution is, but I swear I am adding 1/2 the people in each town to ignore list. While I admit I enjoy a large ignore list, it is a bit ridiculous.

Star light, star bright...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Goblin Event plat sale?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauzoa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nicee, time to run!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Umm but it will be too good for players running m5 and m6 u gt like 9token per boss frm m5 and 15 oer boss from m6 double that and woo isn't that a bit too much?
    I don’t have m5 or 6. I was specifically thinking about gy.

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Our points. Doesn’t make sense to have so many points and go up in rank but fall behind with tokens to buy the next map.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    @People asking for 2x token: ask your friends or guild mates to gift/sell you coffers. That way the players who spent hours running maps to unlock all levels can get some benefit and you get things easy. You will have enough gold from running maps farming points to get those coffers. Fair enough?
    Sadly, you have people like me, who don’t like ti purchase meaningless things and aren’t as rich as some. If there’s a way to actually work for things, then I’d do that rather than waste my gold.