Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 05/02/18 | Preview | 2x Maus points, reduced Trader's Permit requirements, XP buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    I don’t have m5 or 6. I was specifically thinking about gy.

Our points. Doesn’t make sense to have so many points and go up in rank but fall behind with tokens to buy the next map.

Sadly, you have people like me, who don’t like ti purchase meaningless things and aren’t as rich as some. If there’s a way to actually work for things, then I’d do that rather than waste my gold.
    I like that😊

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    Sadly, you have people like me, who don’t like ti purchase meaningless things and aren’t as rich as some. If there’s a way to actually work for things, then I’d do that rather than waste my gold.
    Trust me its not meaningless. Its an investment. I bought points and coins on my alt from my main, once I opened m5/6, I was able to recover the same amount of tokens in just a day or 2. Higher level of maus drops a lot of tokens. You can then buy 10k gold chest for 25 tokens, or buy coffers and sell it in CS to start getting returns on your investment. Oh did I mention that its a never ending return.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Trust me its not meaningless. Its an investment. I bought points and coins on my alt from my main, once I opened m5/6, I was able to recover the same amount of tokens in just a day or 2. Higher level of maus drops a lot of tokens. You can then buy 10k gold chest for 25 tokens, or buy coffers and sell it in CS to start getting returns on your investment. Oh did I mention that its a never ending return.
    What u said is actually correct. I spend like 500k buying gold coffer chest gt the 500 and an additional 300k in the next 2 days after i open m6. I am just sad that i didnt open it earlier as i started mau after i became 66

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    It's true. I jumped from 21k points to lightbearer elite in a day and half during easter event. Then I had to spend 700k on gold coffers to immediately open up maus 5-6. I recovered that gold in 2/3 days xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Maus points aren’t what we need most rn. Double Maus tokens are. We looted plenty of points but still cant get into Maus maps without badges. Those require a lot of tokens. Please STS give us Double Token Week event!!!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

still dont get why km3/brack had to go . It was the perfect farming place for all levels .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drewacez View Post
    Consider returning the awakening gems for 5k in store. Was a good gold faucet and helped out all players new and old. Thanks
    I searched every day I could not find any so never got too buy any Awaken kits !!
    Or was it The lil green bottles thats first open the the weapon or armour ?
    And not the Awaken Kits like the normal or the Elite Awaken kits ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

HELP !!! I got 3 QUESTIONS PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME :
    1/ Im stuck on lightbearer I think 87K points can you expalin what you mean about buying M5&M6 ? Whats this in Gold Coffers, And how can you make 700k in Mausoleums in 2/3 days I make about 14K !!
    And Also how too make Gold I dont seem too make much gold in Mausoleums ! As Above,
    But I keep hearing how people do !!!
    What do I need too do Ive ran the full map I’m sure I did M5 and Im sure Ive ran M6 Now Im Not Sure 🤔
    2/ Also I have 4 chars on one account do I still only get 250 space for all 4 ? Or do they get 250spaces each I bought a 50 stash from story teller but it wont open, It seem a liitle ammount of space for 4 Chars.
    LastQuestion
    3/ Why are their No Egg Belts its Always Mage EggShell Belts in Auction anyone know that ?I need too Buy a Rogue Egg Belt Badly but (NO MERCH) Cant Afford Their Prices !!!
    Thank You if Someone Helps me 🌹✌🏼

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    1/ Im stuck on lightbearer I think 87K points can you expalin what you mean about buying M5&M6 ? Whats this in Gold Coffers, And how can you make 700k in Mausoleums in 2/3 days I make about 14K !!
    And Also how too make Gold I dont seem too make much gold in Mausoleums ! As Above,
    But I keep hearing how people do !!!
    What do I need too do Ive ran the full map I’m sure I did M5 and Im sure Ive ran M6 Now Im Not Sure
    2/ Also I have 4 chars on one account do I still only get 250 space for all 4 ? Or do they get 250spaces each I bought a 50 stash from story teller but it wont open, It seem a liitle ammount of space for 4 Chars.
    LastQuestion
    3/ Why are their No Egg Belts its Always Mage EggShell Belts in Auction anyone know that ?I need too Buy a Rogue Egg Belt Badly but (NO MERCH) Cant Afford Their Prices !!!
    Thank You if Someone Helps me
    1. Best way to make gold in maus is to only farm mini bosses and main bosses cos farming mobs is way too useless.

2. The 250 stash slots are for your whole account.

3. Hard to find a belt like that cos they're useless and people prefer to buy a nm belt which has the same stats and is a lot better for maus.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kershy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I searched every day I could not find any so never got too buy any Awaken kits !!
    Or was it The lil green bottles thats first open the the weapon or armour ?
    And not the Awaken Kits like the normal or the Elite Awaken kits ?
    The blue gems were available for 5k gold in store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Why the hell are people complaining about balanced tokens? We all had to farm the same amount of tokens. If you're too lazy to farm just buy gold coffers. If you can't afford it too bad, time to farm farm.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Thank You if Someone Helps me ✌
    LOL.... I don't know..... I'm still trying to catch a mage egg necklace, seems to be pure rogue..... LOL........... Been trying to catch all 3 together for so long (hesitant because there are never any mage egg necklaces, and only sometimes are there any egg belts)..... LOL..... I've hunted so long that at this point the "shouldn't I" has basically outweighed the "should I" when it comes to "should I OR shouldn't I"...........

It's cool though.... I've been getting sunk pretty good as of late so, I really need to refrain from purchasing items "ATM" "N E wayz".......................... LOL.........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

reducing the trader permit days waa a mistake, right now the scammers are back. infesting most towns. and they not only make new bots, they can also rename their bots. 😞

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeoraseo View Post
    reducing the trader permit days waa a mistake, right now the scammers are back. infesting most towns. and they not only make new bots, they can also rename their bots. ��
    Can you elaborate? Are you talking about the sad phishing spammers?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Well Gary there's an increase in random llw level accounts "attempting" to scam players, such as lepre for lunar or using auction as a key to scam prices. Such as dark bomb/fighting spice for 1m auction and robbing new players of 100+ gold cause they don't know better and think it's a "big profit", but compare to years before or months it isn't as bad. Spend most of my time in chancel but occasionally visit low towns when im looking for stuff to collect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

yes i am, and they seem to many of them that i have noticed and reported
    Lvl 16 rogue, lvl 71 rogue IGN jackyhorse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

2x maus points!