Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 05/02/18 | Preview | 2x Maus points, reduced Trader's Permit requirements, XP buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Can we get a 2x table tokens week please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Everything great! Just a lil suggestion! Make the dreamscape zone entrance cost 666 gold to keep up the "6" theme! It's just 166g more.. nothing to complain.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kershy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I think new players most annoying thing is to run maps alone.
    I would recommend something to allow players to run together, like in world map, near level-requirements for each map, also number of players running that map, if possible of similar level.
    This could allow people to join someone, knowing that the selected map is not empty.

And idk if would be a good idea, but when you start game, you could already join a “beginner” guild, like a default thing. With motd like “type /g to guild-chat” Maybe someone is willing to help or to advise.....but could be not the best idea XD.

Main point is that game become really big and somewhat complex, and without any lead could be hard to fully enjoy it as a beginner

Btw nice one reducing to 30 story token trade permit. I will do my best to help keeping an eye around
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kershy View Post
    Everything great! Just a lil suggestion! Make the dreamscape zone entrance cost 666 gold to keep up the "6" theme! It's just 166g more.. nothing to complain.
    I'm beginning to think the whole 666 thing jinxed things. I know I'm being illogical. 😋

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Time to farm maus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirdTroll View Post
    500 gold entry cost is permanent?
    I would like to know this one as well. Is 500 gold per entry is permanent?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cool Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kershy View Post
    Yes, it is true. because the 666 number is mystical and cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

right after i finally ( took me long enough ) finished up farming maus points and xp ............ Lol .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Consider returning the awakening gems for 5k in store. Was a good gold faucet and helped out all players new and old. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    One of the main things new players find annoying/hate is when they complete a quest that has to do with an object on the ground, and they are unable to complete it. I've tried bringing this up in the bug section, but the response was just that "they have to be out of attack mode." That is not an appropriate response. Please actually look into this, as I know many new players who get really frustrated because of this issue (and even quit since they think they didn't complete the quest right when in reality it was the game's fault).

What happens is after you complete some quests that have to do with items on the ground, you are unable to activate/click on it. You keep clicking the hand on the lower right to complete it but nothing happens until you walk around many many times around the item and hope to finally register your click. "Attack mode" needs to be fixed since this occurs when no enemies are around you. This happens with many scrolls and exclamation marks - I could give concrete examples if this issue will looked into instead of being dismissed.
    I also have some trouble with quests. Specifically I cannot complete the "Charge it!" quest, which is in the beginning.

I have been playing the game for some years now and I definitely know how to "Charge it!", but the quest won't be completed at all. Thankfully it's not really needed, but there are definitely some bugs there.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    One of the main things new players find annoying/hate is when they complete a quest that has to do with an object on the ground, and they are unable to complete it. I've tried bringing this up in the bug section, but the response was just that "they have to be out of attack mode." That is not an appropriate response. Please actually look into this, as I know many new players who get really frustrated because of this issue (and even quit since they think they didn't complete the quest right when in reality it was the game's fault).

What happens is after you complete some quests that have to do with items on the ground, you are unable to activate/click on it. You keep clicking the hand on the lower right to complete it but nothing happens until you walk around many many times around the item and hope to finally register your click. "Attack mode" needs to be fixed since this occurs when no enemies are around you. This happens with many scrolls and exclamation marks - I could give concrete examples if this issue will looked into instead of being dismissed.
    Another problem with quest on the ground (and ghost) are being temporary, once you missed it, and accidentally move to other maps, you wont get it anymore
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have 1 request to add to the "quality of life". New players only have 25 crafting slots, they can only buy using platinum or kits sold through auction house. I would be really glad if that too can be purchased using any token currency.

Hoping that DMs would do something,
    A well wisher

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to azeguasa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

About the "dream zones" the biggest complaint I hear is that it takes too long to complete for the amount of xp received.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azeguasa View Post
    I have 1 request to add to the "quality of life". New players only have 25 crafting slots, they can only buy using platinum or kits sold through auction house. I would be really glad if that too can be purchased using any token currency.

Hoping that DMs would do something,
    A well wisher

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk
    Would to see the craft slots added back in game for tokens, most players including myself have 300+ tokens from egg event

17. The Following User Says Thank You to evilmorty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Also, has any solutions been brought forward for fixing the intense lag in map? A lot of effort and time in map to lag the whole time for worthless loot 99.99% of the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Good after the event (Praying I can get enough energy for Plat ) Depending on running with peeps with Speed Sets on...
    I need this badly Im still Lightbearer and still many points needed for the last stage, Great Stuff Hopefully I finish it or close too the end (Cant remember what the last stage is called elite lightbearer) Oh well Hope I do it This is a Good Help
    Thanks Guys 🌹

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

After relase of expansion/new level cap,
    Will our level 66 toon see dream leveling zone(untill we get 71/76) or it will see only raid map?

Can u also reduce raid entry fees? Raid isnt tempting maus runners to sink gold, its only preventing other players from playing dream expansion.(few dont even know that dream expansion exists)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Can the event vendors please be replaced? I have lots of event tokens I haven't spent yet! Thank you!

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glixr View Post
    Can the event vendors please be replaced? I have lots of event tokens I haven't spent yet! Thank you!
    Yup, on it!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    After relase of expansion/new level cap,
    Will our level 66 toon see dream leveling zone(untill we get 71/76) or it will see only raid map?

Can u also reduce raid entry fees? Raid isnt tempting maus runners to sink gold, its only preventing other players from playing dream expansion.(few dont even know that dream expansion exists)
    I didn't know dream expansion existed other than I couldn't get to it from the quest log