Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 05/02/18 | Preview | 2x Maus points, reduced Trader's Permit requirements, XP buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I third or fourth asking for dream eater ap for l 66 ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks, hope you are enjoying the Marvelous Event, still time to tier up so go for it!

Here is what we have in store for you tomorrow:

2x Mausoleum Points

Time to grind the maus, we're awarding double the Lightbearer Order Rank points this week!

Trader's Permit

Trading Permits have had a high Story Token requirement (100 tokens) to prevent botters from having an unfair advantage over you. We believe this activity has settled down somewhat so we are relaxing the requirements to three days worth of tokens (30 tokens). Please keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. We'd also like to know: what other elements have been frustrating for new players?

New Somberholt XP Quest

This is a new daily to help you level up faster in anticipation of the coming Expansion. Talk to Lightbearer Arvis as soon as you get to Somberholt to bank fat XP every day.

Attachment 167940

Dreamscape Levelling Zone entry cost decreased

We've reduced the cost of Dream Dust from 66,666 gold to 500 gold. Talk to Dormox next to the Statue of Balance to get a cheap ride to dream land.

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

- g
    We need infinity stone back !!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Will we get a goblin event soon? It's kind of this event's time ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

ty for the trade dream dust price reductions ( xd can't believe i spent so much gold on those b4)
    and btw justg i hv seen ur video's on youtube are you a player or a dev or retired player or all? (I just think you put a lot of efforts in ur vids unlike a dev who cud get those loots for free maybe) so i had this question

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holybagumba View Post
    ty for the trade dream dust price reductions ( xd can't believe i spent so much gold on those b4)
    and btw justg i hv seen ur video's on youtube are you a player or a dev or retired player or all? (I just think you put a lot of efforts in ur vids unlike a dev who cud get those loots for free maybe) so i had this question
    What videos are you referring to?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What videos are you referring to?
    I was looking all over yt to find the video he was talking about lol..... so just to confirm, there are none? :3

Sent fra min GT-I8190 via Tapatalk

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by starkillx View Post
    I was looking all over yt to find the video he was talking about lol..... so just to confirm, there are none? :3
    I thought I got my attorney to bury those right before the election.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Honestly it is good that u made traders permit cheaper, also one thing ive noticed when started new acc 2 weeks ago is that people Level up too quickly and then they dont have enough money for gear of their lvl.. so either increase gold from quests or decrease xp (Backenridge-Tindrin)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Spacetime Studios Dev
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

"that people Level up too quickly and then they dont have enough money for gear of their lvl.. so either increase gold from quests or decrease xp (Backenridge-Tindrin)"

...or they can just re-run zones to earn money like they're supposed to.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lojack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha xd

Sent fra min GT-I8190 via Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    About the "dream zones" the biggest complaint I hear is that it takes too long to complete for the amount of xp received.
    This^^^^ mobs are way too hard and xp earned is totally crap. Mostly everyone knows that you get much more xp running ESG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VuleAlpha View Post
    Honestly it is good that u made traders permit cheaper, also one thing ive noticed when started new acc 2 weeks ago is that people Level up too quickly and then they dont have enough money for gear of their lvl.. so either increase gold from quests or decrease xp (Backenridge-Tindrin)

I don't agree to this.. leveling up is easy af now and doing all daily quests can get you around 55-70k daily. And as lojack said, people are supposed to farm gold...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    "that people Level up too quickly and then they dont have enough money for gear of their lvl.. so either increase gold from quests or decrease xp (Backenridge-Tindrin)"

...or they can just re-run zones to earn money like they're supposed to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kershy View Post
    I don't agree to this.. leveling up is easy af now and doing all daily quests can get you around 55-70k daily. And as lojack said, people are supposed to farm gold...
    I said it before Lojack did -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Hey folks, hope you are enjoying the Marvelous Event, still time to tier up so go for it!

2x Mausoleum Points

Time to grind the maus, we're awarding double the Lightbearer Order Rank points this week!

Trader's Permit

Trading Permits have had a high Story Token requirement (100 tokens) to prevent botters from having an unfair advantage over you. We believe this activity has settled down somewhat so we are relaxing the requirements to three days worth of tokens (30 tokens). Please keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. We'd also like to know: what other elements have been frustrating for new players?

New Somberholt XP Quest

This is a new daily to help you level up faster in anticipation of the coming Expansion. Talk to Lightbearer Arvis as soon as you get to Somberholt to bank fat XP every day.

Attachment 167940

We've reduced the cost of Dream Dust from 66,666 gold to 500 gold. Talk to Dormox next to the Statue of Balance to get a cheap ride to dream land.

- g
    Hello Mr Justg

I have just installed your game and find it a bit confusing. From the tutorial i have learnt how to pick up weapons and equip them and how to pick up a quest and thats about it. I dont see a ‘help’ feature or anything and there is so so many things in my menus that i have no idea about. Also what is this ‘noob’ word everyone keeps calling me?

I have tried joining many guilds but they have high requirements and wont take on low levels. Went to maps and PVP but they seem empty. Looks like you have pushed everyone to endgame and there is nothing left at these lower levels. I try buying stuff but it says i need to wait 3 days. Guess i will wait and get stronger

After a long wait i have finally unlocked the auction... and theres nothing decent for my level. Looks like everything in auction is for level 61+. Lot of expensive items too. P.s how do i make gold? People are saying theres a superhero event coming so im sure i can make gold there. So excited

Ok so event has started and im mostly alone against so many enemies. They are so difficult to kill and high levels cant help me. I cant make gold from this or even kill one boss. Guess the only way is to level up

So wow finally im almost level 46. Still have no gold. Still hard to get in to a guild. Pets are always dying as i CANT MAKE ANY GOLD. Will take me forever to reach endgame. Heard once we are there we will need to run something called graveyard and mauseleoum for weeks and weeks to make any gold at all. You know what. It was really fun while it lasted but its too much for a casual Mmorpg. Play anywhere, anytime with anyone. Im playing all the time on my own and getting nowhere. Sorry

Thanks New Player

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

If y’all make 2x maus points then y’all should make 2x tokens to balance it. That way we won’t have so many points and have to catch up with tokens.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippertwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Lol

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

2x Mausoleum Points

Trader's Permit

New Somberholt XP Quest

Attachment 167940

- g
    This may seem good news.. for the played whos come with busy life.. Tnx! Very appreciate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    If y’all make 2x maus points then y’all should make 2x tokens to balance it. That way we won’t have so many points and have to catch up with tokens.
    Good point!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    Umm but it will be too good for players running m5 and m6 u gt like 9token per boss frm m5 and 15 oer boss from m6 double that and woo isn't that a bit too much?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk