Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    This is starting to remind me of humania

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    But can you honestly deny, that when you are bored, humania can be extremely entertaining?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imdoof View Post
    Perhaps my name may be Ned
    But if his name is the same
    I think I'll change to Ted instead
    I know this will cause him lots of dread
    But that's why I bought him this loaf of bread
    surely he wont mind
    soon he will find
    that nobody knows his name, its undefined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    This is starting to remind me of humania

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Yes, the lack of moderation has derailed this topic for the time being.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    what are you meaning?
    you saying "delusion has its perks" is all i was seeing.
    you derail the thread
    and now your retreating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    For the time being?
    Surely, you're not seeing
    Open your eyes
    It's no disguise
    Use your head
    You also derailed this thread
    As I said, please go to bed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

hmm..what's this!?i've been offline for a month and i want to come back again..after this last update theres some ads apear when i want to go in game it wont let me get inside and it keep stuck at loading.....
    Last edited by MOLYA; 05-07-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: missed a word..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

For the time being?
    Open your eyes
    It's no disguise
    Use your head
    perhaps he is feeling dreary
    Or maybe even weary
    could it be old age?
    but i think he is only thirty
    i could be wrong about this
    but its just my theory.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Omg guys stop

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MOLYA View Post
    hmm..what's this!?i've been offline for a month and i want to come back again..after this last update theres some ads apear when i want to go in game it wont let me get inside and it keep stuck at loading.....
    I would suggest that you delete the PL app and reinstall it. And welcome back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AAPG View Post
    @Jilsponie .. different play styles for everyone ... 2m is a “horde” to me ( and the majority of Players) ... I couldn’t buy it that’s the definition of a “horde” to most.
    It’s going to be interesting to see how many can buy it and therefore how much gold it takes out of the game ...Imrandy
    I agree with you. I'm also super duper low on gold. It's a farming event for me too. I won't be able to afford the white drag set even if i get a chance to buy it

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Onebigsmurfmello

What Spacetime Studios needs to do is make it so you can only speak a maximum of 5 times on the same thread to give others a chance to speak and limit select few people running the forums cough cough.....
    Last edited by Onebigsmurfmello; 05-07-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

That wouldn't work out very well. Forums are a place of sharing information, discussion and debate. Moderators play a role in keeping things tidy and under control. The only ones who lose their voice are the banned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I’d like to make two statements one about the guilds and one about the gold complaints. So I keep seeing people complain that everyone went to one guild, this may be true BUT it has brought the community together maybe not in the intended way but it did bring us together even if it is for a short time. ALSO I find it very ironic that people in reborn (tron) are complaining because if this was 76 cap when you had the most people I’m sure you wouldn’t see people saying that’s its not fair from that guild. Now for the gold issue people need to realize it’s legit just economics, look at the real world there’s rich, poor, and people in the middle Just like in pl there’s no issue with people being too rich cause compare the fact that you can make more money in pl faster than people make irl( yes it’s a game Ik that) yet NO one has accumulated the amount of wealth people have in real life like 80b in cash as where the most is maybe one person with 10b or so. So there is nothing wrong with the amount of gold in circulation it’s just how the economy is these days just like real life.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duckypowerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Ducky,

Tron isn't reborn. Reborn isn't Tron.

Any complaints about the event are that it was intended to be a fun and challenging guild VS guild competition, not exploited to the point of not being a competition at all. There are metrics that could be added to make this a real guild VS guild event.

Your comments regarding the PL economy and balance of the gold sink VS new gold entering the game come across as uninformed.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Great content! (A big thanks to the Devs for staying active and planning out events!!)

But tricky delivery... I only say this due to the massive amount of feedback here and in game.. and in some cases the feedback and expression of opinion can lead to heated debate.

A live event is great, though from what I've read and seen, it will lack the competitive atmosphere that it should have due to many players joining the larger guilds to reap the rewards..

It would be nice to see that competitive spirit restored so that all guilds; small or large, pve or pvp based, English speaking or foreign, may feel they have a fair chance. This in turn would motivate all players to actually get active and play hard, rather than let just letting sheer numbers speak for themselves.

- Hopefully there is a way to make the guild event fun and competitive! Just a few thoughts, thanks again!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Holyfuryzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    ...Now for the gold issue people need to realize it’s legit just economics, look at the real world there’s rich, poor, and people in the middle Just like in pl there’s no issue with people being too rich cause compare the fact that you can make more money in pl faster than people make irl( yes it’s a game Ik that) yet NO one has accumulated the amount of wealth people have in real life like 80b in cash as where the most is maybe one person with 10b or so. So there is nothing wrong with the amount of gold in circulation it’s just how the economy is these days just like real life.
    Absolutely there's no problem ppl being rich, middle, poor etc and neither if some too rich, they've earned it (if genuine way) they deserve it. but IDK why ppl tends to compare it with irl in an exact way, here in pl nobody run an industry lel, creating thousand of jobs & making billion for just an small example, neither PL is a real life simulator. Here in pl, virtual economic works different way and need different approach as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    I’d like to make two statements one about the guilds and one about the gold complaints. So I keep seeing people complain that everyone went to one guild, this may be true BUT it has brought the community together maybe not in the intended way but it did bring us together even if it is for a short time. ALSO I find it very ironic that people in reborn (tron) are complaining because if this was 76 cap when you had the most people I’m sure you wouldn’t see people saying that’s its not fair from that guild. Now for the gold issue people need to realize it’s legit just economics, look at the real world there’s rich, poor, and people in the middle Just like in pl there’s no issue with people being too rich cause compare the fact that you can make more money in pl faster than people make irl( yes it’s a game Ik that) yet NO one has accumulated the amount of wealth people have in real life like 80b in cash as where the most is maybe one person with 10b or so. So there is nothing wrong with the amount of gold in circulation it’s just how the economy is these days just like real life.
    The whole intention of what this event was for, is a guild vs guild, winner take all. Reborn doesnt care who wins. The fact is, its no longer a competition due to the fact of ALL. active players joining one guild which completely defeats the competition part that was intended for the event. Alot of people in reborn actually wanted to face off against bigger guilds for the fun of it. NONE OF THE GUILDS STAND A CHANCE vs a guild that gained ALL of the active members from way smaller guilds. Its exloitation and not "working as a community"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

-Players ask for white dragon set, there you go.

-Ask for acquiring weapons and amulet easier...there you go.

-Ask for some competition. It’s not perfect but better than nothing...there you go.

Stop complaining and just play the game. Be happy we are receiving updates.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jensmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

For the time being?
    Open your eyes
    It's no disguise
    Use your head
    Hilarious ..............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    The whole intention of what this event was for, is a guild vs guild, winner take all. Reborn doesnt care who wins. The fact is, its no longer a competition due to the fact of ALL. active players joining one guild which completely defeats the competition part that was intended for the event. Alot of people in reborn actually wanted to face off against bigger guilds for the fun of it. NONE OF THE GUILDS STAND A CHANCE vs a guild that gained ALL of the active members from way smaller guilds. Its exloitation and not "working as a community"
    Prior to joining one guild as a community, the only two guilds that had a chance at winning were Reborn and Pocket Community. When Drae saw small guilds coming together as one to have a chance, only then did he deem it unfair. In my view, it isn't exploitation at all. Maybe Reborn should've thought about the implications that came with not accepting many members. Funny how people only complain when things don't go their way.
    Last edited by SuperGotenks; 05-08-2018 at 10:56 AM.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperGotenks For This Useful Post: