Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
I like this event so far, I feel like this event is geared more towards the active players/guilds which is for the greater good as a whole regardless. You guys are giving Back to the community and overall that’s what matters the most. Events should be geared towards everyone as a whole but not just to individuals who think they are entitled because of their circumstances. Using the argument of quality over quantity is invalid, everyone has a chance to let players in the guilds whenever so we all get the same odds, they simply chose not to. Keep the updates going, still love this game Also after the event is over, everyone else who joins the guild who won the event will have access as well? Or only the players who competed with the winning guild will have access to the vendor?
I agree with juan either way this event is hosted their is some problems. "Only 2 guilds stand a chance" etc etc or "Only the most 50 active players of each class would win reward" i think we should keep it the way sts intended and try it out for the first time before we make any changes for a next event