Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I still strongly believe a brand new guild made for this could win, irregardless of even being close to the top 50 in the current guild leaderboard. The panic seems a bit unreal. The challenge seems fair. In the end, I don't care how the requirements work, the event is a grand idea, offers a fun experience and will result in more elite 105 weapons and amulets in the global market. Something to appreciate, for sure.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    I still strongly believe a brand new guild made for this could win, irregardless of even being close to the top 50 in the current guild leaderboard. The panic seems a bit unreal. The challenge seems fair. In the end, I don't care how the requirements work, the event is a grand idea, offers a fun experience and will result in more elite 105 weapons and amulets in the global market. Something to appreciate, for sure.
    New guilds are irrelevant, people are in the guild they are in for the reason they are there... a few players shouldn't have to compete with many.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    New guilds are irrelevant, people are in the guild they are in for the reason they are there... a few players shouldn't have to compete with many.

I agree! Get your guild active and win!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Such a change in heart. But glad you got your head straight now. This event is not fair at all.

pcguild.wix.com/guild
    <Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    Such a change in heart. But glad you got your head straight now. This event is not fair at all.
    Thank you. The anticipation was that people would try their best in their own guilds, not flock to one guild to exploit the concept of a guild VS guild event. But yes, I am glad we're all on the same page now.

Thank you everyone for contributing to this important topic at hand.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Thank you. The anticipation was that people would try their best in their own guilds, not flock to one guild to exploit the concept of a guild VS guild event. But yes, I am glad we're all on the same page now.

Thank you everyone for contributing to this important topic at hand.
    If players cannot afford the gold prices for the Prize Vendor, I do hope their Guilds will help them out :-)
    Last edited by Cinco; 05-05-2018 at 11:20 PM. Reason: More clear
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If players cannot afford the gold prices for the Prize Vendor, I do hope their Guilds will help them out :-)
    We gave away millions in gold to our members today in Pocket Community. Hope they do as intended and budget until the event. Definitely seen many flocking around the CS though :"D

pcguild.wix.com/guild
    <Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Another concern about the gold used to purchase items, is that the gold doesn't stay in the game, it simply evaporates. Vanishes from the game. Isn't gold overall in short enough supply already for the majority of players? And tori the teller, her prices are so far outdated based on the current economy, she's not going to help print new currency in the game unless her offerings are updated drastically. I guess deflation will happen over time, but it will likely have a depressive impact on the economy for a while. You could please both parties by offering the gold items for plat in addition to gold, and perhaps make something like a special lottery to put the spent gold back into the game.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Another concern about the gold used to purchase items, is that the gold doesn't stay in the game, it simply evaporates. Vanishes from the game. Isn't gold overall in short enough supply already for the majority of players? And tori the teller, her prices are so far outdated based on the current economy, she's not going to help print new currency in the game unless her offerings are updated drastically. I guess deflation will happen over time, but it will likely have a depressive impact on the economy for a while. You could please both parties by offering the gold items for plat in addition to gold, and perhaps make something like a special lottery to put the spent gold back into the game.
    So much gold being in the game causes inflation, inflation is a bad thing. Normal people worry about inflation. Deflation however is a blessing to the community as a whole and only really hurts investors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    So much gold being in the game causes inflation, inflation is a bad thing. Normal people worry about inflation. Deflation however is a blessing to the community as a whole and only really hurts investors.

This may just be the dumbest thing I've ever read on the forum

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

And the plurality of the word "guild" is not lost upon us.