Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baylakk View Post
    From what I understand, the extremely rare white dragon vanities will drop for anyone entering the dungeon?? So it is available to all of PL as drops? And a different vanity is available for gold if your guild wins?

At least that’s what I understood. Even if your guild doesn’t win you have a chance at looting a rare vanity. Correct me if I’m wrong.
    The vanity that will drop is the silver looking drag set (1st picture)
    The gold and white drag set will be from the vendor

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree with the suggestion of having an individual participation "Reward" for the hard work of every players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    I thought plat can buy any item in the game.
    Lol

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

this a good idea but my question is if the dev is working its unfair so maybe do the enemy dmg depends on the lvl of a player and dev isnt working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    this a good idea but my question is if the dev is working its unfair so maybe do the enemy dmg depends on the lvl of a player and dev isnt working.
    Its a Myx lvl so dev won't work
    Enemy difficulty depends on level of player as it is a solo map

I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    Its a Myx lvl so dev won't work
    Enemy difficulty depends on level of player as it is a solo map

Good to know

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agreed with islamiyah, Make it fair to all level. No DEVs or Psyko, Just make the damages base on the player of every character so that it will be balance to all player. Also, pretty much cool because all players can play without any advantages and disadvantages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peeweelee View Post
    I agreed with islamiyah, Make it fair to all level. No DEVs or Psyko, Just make the damages base on the player of every character so that it will be balance to all player. Also, pretty much cool because all players can play without any advantages and disadvantages
    I agreed too, its fair for all players.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Player level, stats, and dev are all irrelevant really, if you want to be able to see the vendor i suggest trying to join pocket community if you haven't already. It's really not going to be any kind of competition PC will have 5 people for every 1 in other guilds lol i think 2 guilds disappeared from the leaderboards and pc doubled already large active numbers over night lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeweelee View Post
    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    It's really not going to be any kind of competition PC will have 5 people for every 1 in other guilds lol i think 2 guilds disappeared from the leaderboards and pc doubled already large active numbers over night lol
    Excellent point! Thank you. That's exactly why this shouldn't be a guild competition. There's no competition. It's broken. This was not how STS anticipated this very special event to play out, IMHO, exploiting the mechanics of the event for a one-guild "guild event" lol. In light of these developments, I strongly agree with imrandy and others who have voiced similar concerns. This should be for everyone who plays during the event, just like in every other event in PL history. No one should have to leave their guild in order to have a fair shot at this event. This is the most important event since the bsm preview. Some dynamics need to be seriously changed to properly honor this moment in Alterran history.

Additional supporting documentation :

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I stand by my original comment.

The guild with the most amount of players running the maps will be the winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    New guilds are irrelevant, people are in the guild they are in for the reason they are there... a few players shouldn't have to compete with many
    Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    I actually agree Dolloway. I don't know why, but this one just doesn't appeal to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    I've gotta agree. I have to think this is gonna play out as a two-horse race. And all the while, everyone in both guilds will be joining the other guild with an alt. So that no matter which guild prevails, they will have access to the reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I love the concept of the event, but I have to agree with others, a guild event is hard for the smaller guilds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Agree. Great concept, but unfair to all but a select few guilds.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 05-05-2018 at 10:29 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

This should be a farming event for all people. Not just guild vs guild. That excludes everyone. Including a decent amount who purchase plat and are active. This should be just a farming event like every other one we have had. Keep white drag as a dropable item. Make myx drop it or something, along with all the other vanities you planned on giving the guild that won, access to.

Keep white drag rare and reduce its drop chance. Make it low, or make it the same way you planned on. Making it only tradable if you pay the plat to allow it to happen. Keep a forge like that PERMANENT. Just in case some who acquire white drag can craft it in the future. Although make it stashable to be put on other toons just to use it, though still not tradable. Alot of people hate character bound items.

This is no longer a fair event when the #1 guild literally gained 100+ l105s and well over 1k members in the span of 3-4 days just from people trying to get access to it.

There is also another way of going about this. I remember forgotten treasure event. The WHOLE community had to work together to acquire the forgotten treasure helm as a reward for (i think was breaking chest?) Cant remember that far back so well. Gives a community type contract, making us reach a certain goal, then allow us access to the vendor if we reach that goal. Adding the forge still to craft white drag into a tradable item with platinum.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    This should be a farming event for all people. Not just guild vs guild. That excludes everyone. Including a decent amount who purchase plat and are active. This should be just a farming event like every other one we have had. Keep white drag as a dropable item. Make myx drop it or something, along with all the other vanities you planned on giving the guild that won, access to.

Keep white drag rare and reduce its drop chance. Make it low, or make it the same way you planned on. Making it only tradable if you pay the plat to allow it to happen. Keep a forge like that PERMANENT. Just in case some who acquire white drag can craft it in the future. Although make it stashable to be put on other toons just to use it, though still not tradable. Alot of people hate character bound items.

This is no longer a fair event when the #1 guild literally gained 100+ l105s and well over 1k members in the span of 3-4 days just from people trying to get access to it.

There is also another way of going about this. I remember forgotten treasure event. The WHOLE community had to work together to acquire the forgotten treasure helm as a reward for (i think was breaking chest?) Cant remember that far back so well. Gives a community type contract, making us reach a certain goal, then allow us access to the vendor if we reach that goal. Adding the forge still to craft white drag into a tradable item with platinum.
    I agree strongly with this.

I'm also glad people are finally coming to their senses and realizing that although the event is great, the idea behind the guild challenge was highly flawed from the beginning. Although it's possible any guild could win the event (i.e. anyone can win the lottery), it's highly improbable at this point, especially with all the gains Pocket Community made after the news of this event.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I'm also glad people are finally coming to their senses and realizing that although the event is great, the idea behind the guild challenge was highly flawed from the beginning. Although it's possible any guild could win the event (i.e. anyone can win the lottery), it's highly improbable at this point, especially with all the gains Pocket Community made after the news of this event.
    There will be a big change. I suspect this is why the date was set so far away which is strange.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I don't think the expectation was that people would exploit the concept of a guild competition and turn it into a one guild event. But obviously it's come to that. Such a shame. And yes, I fully agree with you considering the circumstances.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    This should be a farming event for all people.
    Most definitely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    I still strongly believe a brand new guild made for this could win, irregardless of even being close to the top 50 in the current guild leaderboard. The panic seems a bit unreal. The challenge seems fair. In the end, I don't care how the requirements work, the event is a grand idea, offers a fun experience and will result in more elite 105 weapons and amulets in the global market. Something to appreciate, for sure.
    Such a change in heart. But glad you got your head straight now. This event is not fair at all.

pcguild.wix.com/guild
    <Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    There will be a big change. I suspect this is why the date was set so far away which is strange.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Hopefully. There are about a half a dozen better suggestions for challenges on this thread that would be more inclusive and less easily exploited, including the one you suggested.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Such a change in heart. But glad you got your head straight now. This event is not fair at all.

pcguild.wix.com/guild
    Its not the head wasnt headstrong before. He didnt count on people exploiting the way the event was going to work. Calm yourself oby.

26.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #139
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Just to be clear, the event does offer free farming content for all players: amulet (elite quest item) loot, mage cave crafting components, and the ‘White Lightning’ vanity items are all possible loot for anyone who runs the Mage Castle dungeon.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Thank you. The anticipation was that people would try their best in their own guilds, not flock to one guild to exploit the concept of a guild VS guild event. But yes, I am glad we're all on the same page now.

Thank you everyone for contributing to this important topic at hand.