Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
Drae you were very excited about this event at first lol all about guild vs guild but then you saw how big PC got and backed out like chill out you want a top 50 competition now because you know you wont be able to win anymore when everyone merged into PC and because you decided to close recruitment into your guild. You had every chance to make your guild grow like PC but you chose to close recruitment for your guild so it sounds more like a personal problem. You only want top 50 or something like that because you got the most free time in the world then anyone in the game so your guaranteed to win just like PC is because you didn't recruit more members even from the first announcement of this event.

I don't think STS should not alter the rules to this event. Some thought it was a benefit to them to have the rules as is. Should have been careful on the statements.

"Seems to me any guild could win, as long as they play and play and play. Regardless of current leaderboard status... It's more of an activity challenge? I can see a guild not even on the top guild board having a chance at it. Is it just me?" - Draebatad