Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Drae you were very excited about this event at first lol all about guild vs guild but then you saw how big PC got and backed out like chill out you want a top 50 competition now because you know you wont be able to win anymore when everyone merged into PC and because you decided to close recruitment into your guild. You had every chance to make your guild grow like PC but you chose to close recruitment for your guild so it sounds more like a personal problem. You only want top 50 or something like that because you got the most free time in the world then anyone in the game so your guaranteed to win just like PC is because you didn't recruit more members even from the first announcement of this event.

I don't think STS should not alter the rules to this event. Some thought it was a benefit to them to have the rules as is. Should have been careful on the statements.

"Seems to me any guild could win, as long as they play and play and play. Regardless of current leaderboard status... It's more of an activity challenge? I can see a guild not even on the top guild board having a chance at it. Is it just me?" - Draebatad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    I don't think STS should not alter the rules to this event. Some thought it was a benefit to them to have the rules as is. Should have been careful on the statements.

"Seems to me any guild could win, as long as they play and play and play. Regardless of current leaderboard status... It's more of an activity challenge? I can see a guild not even on the top guild board having a chance at it. Is it just me?" - Draebatad
    Thats BEFORE EVERY SINGLE active member joined PC because reborn is a closed guild. At this point it is nowa disadvantage for EVERYONE, not just reborn.
    Once again, reborn wanted a competition to face off vs other guilds BEFORE EXPLOITATION.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Thats BEFORE EVERY SINGLE active member joined PC because reborn is a closed guild. At this point it is nowa disadvantage for EVERYONE, not just reborn.
    Once again, reborn wanted a competition to face off vs other guilds BEFORE EXPLOITATION.
    So when you had a nearly 150 advantage vs everyone but PC it was.... Fair? And now that you have the same approximate disadvantage of 150 105s it's.... unfair?

Ok got ya, double standard recognized lol this is called hypocrisy btw, and people typically don't like it lol

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    So when you had a nearly 150 advantage vs everyone but PC it was.... Fair? And now that you have the same approximate disadvantage of 150 105s it's.... unfair?

Ok got ya, double standard recognized lol this is called hypocrisy btw, and people typically don't like it lol

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    "One flaw in everyones states about reborn having a chance to win BEFORE EXPLOITATION, was the fact that most of reborns caps are from the plat purchasers in the guild. Our top 5 officers have 20+ caps each. Officers alts and others alts are what makeup the majority of Reborns 300 or so members. All hand picked by officers/GM because of past friendships. This avoids all the spys and all the noobs that continue to seek to destroy and hate on the guild, exactly the problem tron had with accepting nearly anyone."

You must not be reading everything. Literally 60-70%, if not more of our capped members are from 5 people alone. A few of our other guildies have 3-5 maybe a few more. A few have 1 or 2. 282 member in total are in reborn, yet you all assume they are all different people.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #305
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Pocket Legends does not limit the number of characters that can join a Guild. So it's not technically an exploit if everyone joins the same Guild.
    Likewise, it's not an exploit if you leave the winning guild to join / create another Guild to share the spoils. You've got 48 hours to access the Vendor - however you do it.

Recruitment pressure is a new thing for PL Guilds. Fortunately, Guilds are limited only by the initial charter purchase and are thereafter free to recruit and grow their membership (without having to buy Guild Member Slots, etc.).

I appreciate the feedback on this upcoming Event!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: