Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PREVIEW: Pocket Legends Guild Event - "The Mad Mage's Castle!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Many people calling for the items to be account bound are forgetting what happened to accounts with 3pc rings and black drag sets...

This opens the door back up to the blackmarket traders/scammers. And I'm sure none of us want to see that again.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    It is bound to an account but it can be tradable by crafting the tradable version with plat (see the edited version of this thread?)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    It is bound to an account but it can be tradable by crafting the tradable version with plat (see the edited version of this thread?)

What cinco says is irrelevant to what others are asking for, yourself included... you should read my post before you tell me it's wrong

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Pets having stats didn't happen at all until 100 cap, and their point has pretty much always been vanity, with the exception of dragons being useful for crafting rings. Hope this explains the lack of stats on pets
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdzy View Post
    You guys can rework your pets designs? And also add some Stats on your pets (Whats the point of having those unstat pets when u have Dev/Latko/Slay.te etc. Also when u add pets pls make it something nc. Your white dragon pet is just a white version of dev and loko ! Dev and loko also pls make new design for dev ! So many wrong on this game it makes me sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    The only two guilds that have a chance of winning this are Pocket Community and Reborn based on the number of players they have.

Smaller guilds (like mine) who prefer quality over quantity have zero chance to win this event.

This will also have an impact on tearing apart other guilds who choose to join Pocket Community or Reborn for the event just so they can win.

I dislike the idea because it's not inclusive to all guilds, but rather only a select few who could win based solely on numbers.

Edit: Since some of you think this post was an indirect diss towards Reborn or PC, it wasn't. Each of these guilds have high quality PVE players. Hopefully my second post on the second page clarifies what I mean about my 'quality vs quantity' statement and the numbers game. Oby seems to understand what I mean, but some players in Reborn are misinterpreting it. Hopefully this clears things up a bit.
    Everyone can do it if they try hard

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Please make all items plat purchasable and gold. Alot of us are low in gold but plenty of plat. Life of a poor pl player .
    Lmao ur rich in plats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

May 10th muzzy drops new album,
    may 11th phaseOne drops new album,
    may 11th pl gets good update.
    i really hope i dont die before that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jackelpl1035 View Post
    Lmao ur rich in plats

I thought plat can buy any item in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Unfortunately toxic players stay in the big guilds, it's easier for scammers to hide, and GMs worried more about leaderboards than an honest guild of friendly people will stick up for people who choose to bully. If i have to hang with scammers and bullies in order to have a fair shot at items, I'll find another game.

You know this is not always the case. You all ran a pretty great guild and did a very nice job keeping it clean. Just gotta go in open minded my friend.

pcguild.wix.com/guild
    <Pocket Community> pcguild.wix.com/guild

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

looks like a good event but my opinion here is just to make it balance for all guild so that they will have a chance to win too. Also, like what other said, Make it like 20-50 Leaderboards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rdzy View Post
    You guys can rework your pets designs? And also add some Stats on your pets (Whats the point of having those unstat pets when u have Dev/Latko/Slay.te etc. Also when u add pets pls make it something nc. Your white dragon pet is just a white version of dev and loko ! Dev and loko also pls make new design for dev ! So many wrong on this game it makes me sad
    The gold dragon is the best looking pet in the game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    The gold dragon is the best looking pet in the game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    True af.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Will full white drag also get the footsteps effect that black drag has? That would be really cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    You know this is not always the case. You all ran a pretty great guild and did a very nice job keeping it clean. Just gotta go in open minded my friend.

pcguild.wix.com/guild
    Hands for help is a clean guild. The guild is doing great despite its size. Jils has a point. Not to mention im an officer in hands for help. If i have to leave my guild and join a more toxic guild welll.... like jils said. Ill find another game. Our guild prides itself in our members loyalty and the quality of or members. If we reach leaderboards thats cool. Its not something we strive for. Quality over quanity.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Random mage For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I mean no offense... and wasn't directly targeting any particular guild. But toxic players will always want to have the largest amount of people around them to 1)blend in with get back-up from 2) More potential targets to scam.

For those reasons, it seems this is an event that without a doubt will be getting items for people that alterra would be better off without. While those of us that hold our personal morals and friendships above "activity" and leaderboards get left out for holding true to who we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post

pcguild.wix.com/guild

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Oby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Will full white drag also get the footsteps effect that black drag has? That would be really cool
    That would be dope ;_;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

The white drag wings seem to have a brilliant golden sparkle effect. Seems good enough to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hello... There’s a bad “vibe” going around ...

Pocket Legends is not a guild vrs guild game .. Guilds were an afterthought (addition) to the game.
    This event will leave behind well over half the players that have ever played this game.
    The event is of course very attractive introducing a once again exclusive gear set .. but to make it unavailable to half the current player base from the start is really poor ... not done in the sts way at all.
    Please bring back the original STS PL spirit and include everyone in this event ...

Thanks Imrandy

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AAPG For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

From what I understand, the extremely rare white dragon vanities will drop for anyone entering the dungeon?? So it is available to all of PL as drops? And a different vanity is available for gold if your guild wins?

At least that’s what I understood. Even if your guild doesn’t win you have a chance at looting a rare vanity. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I mean no offense... and wasn't directly targeting any particular guild. But toxic players will always want to have the largest amount of people around them to 1)blend in with get back-up from 2) More potential targets to scam.

For those reasons, it seems this is an event that without a doubt will be getting items for people that alterra would be better off without. While those of us that hold our personal morals and friendships above "activity" and leaderboards get left out for holding true to who we are.

OMG It's just for 3 days guys, we all just get together just 3 days to make this competition a success, after that you all can decide stay or leave, don't get this wrong, nobody gona loose friends, group guild or anything here, just choosing which side to win the competition only, after that all back to normal, IT'S JUST FOR 3 DAYS OR UNTIL THE VENDOR GONE.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I had a really great idea some players want this event based on guild and others want top 50 of each class wins a reward. I just thought it would be cooler if guild with most points wins the vendor(as cinco wanted) AND we still do top 50 of each class. Those top 50 of each class all win the same reward.. a white and gold colored vanity egg! (250 in game total if this idea went through) which would make it a nice rare reward. Idk im just spitballin but let me know what y'all think about it