Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Marvelous Event Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Thank you for the event. I really enjoyed it. I really liked the 1k Mystery Chest and got several, enough to get at least one of each weapon. I also like that the weapons are generally not tradeable, so people had to participate in the event in order to get the items.

I got one plat tier in order to get the plat tier rewards, which I liked and were fun, as well as the 5k tokens weapon, to get both weapons of that class.

The event length, one week, was good, since it was a simple event.

I liked that the bosses took a bit of strategy. It was great that actually having mages and even warriors helped quite a bit with the bosses. While it was possible at end game to just overpower the bosses, it was interesting in PUGs (at various levels) to see player groups without adequate damage not realize that a little bit of strategy (take down the shield) would have saved them several minutes of time. I like that defeating the bosses was significantly faster with a little bit of thought for the average group.

I liked that it took a lot of work to get the Villain vanity drops. I was lucky enough to see one drop. ONE. It was amazing and of course, I am still intensely jealous haha. But it was very motivational. More runs, more runs to try to drop one of those.

I did find I had loose tokens left because after the 1k Mystery Chest, the next items required 3k and 5k tokens. One could have a significant number of unused tokens. It would have been nice to have been able to turn those in, maybe for Currency chests or some insignificant chests.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

This was the first time since i started playing AL where i didnt reach the highest tier in an event or even bothered to.

Bosses were ok but too repetitive. Same thing over and over. After the nerf they were just big punch bags. I dont mind difficult fights but this was just mindless button bashing while mages freeze them again and again

The main drawback for me was the terrible tier rewards. It was either go for leaderboard or do nothing as the gold tier and plat tier rewards were terrible. No way to make gold and this event wasnt scaled properly for lower level toons

I always thought this game was about getting high stats and making your toon stronger and better. Seems like we have entered a new era of “vanity legends”

There was nothing in the event to buff my stats or to make my toon better. No gear at all or even a pet. For someone who isnt too bothered about vanitys there wasnt much for me to run for. Poor old me will have to just make do with running around with my nightmare set and terror blade showing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The event was really fun...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

My apologies, nothing much to do in this event. Recurring to kill this bosses that never drop gold to at least compensate us more in running except for the token and very very rate drop vanity. Very boring event coz i dont bother vanity to have a vanity as it doesnt give me extra buff or something.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

First of all, I wasn't motivated at all to run the event. There wasn't really anything worth my time. I really liked the vanity weapons. Bosses were too tanky, running with randoms would take you ages to kill all bosses and it was only easy with a good pt of knowledgeable players.

The prices of the stuff on token vendor were a bit too high, I mean, I just wanted to buy the 2 vanity weapons for mage and I got one on the 1k token chest but there was no way that I would run that much just for that other vanity.. not even mention that it's not tradeable.

There's was almost no drops from bosses other than the same tokens.. add some gold lol.

Oh and the black mage vanity is horrible (I'm just being honest!!) It only looks good on tanks and a bit good on rogues.. a Dr strange suit would've been much better xD

Oh and, I don't know if it was because people felt the same way as I felt (not motivated) but this was the first event on which I could enter lb.. like we had 3 days left to run and mage on the bottom of the lb only had 12k points.

Looking forward to Goblin and Prince levlar ^-^

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kershy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

1.Enemies were tedious to kill (Especially Coward Commander)
    2.Would’ve liked to see more “Heroes” for tier progression.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The bosses are fun, especially once players know what to do. Event rewards, otoh, are not so fun.

People who run for the event found the reward appeal to them. What appealed me is ridiculous vanity or chance to make a lot of money. Because ultimately, I use events as a way to get those sweet expensive pets and gears or sporting funny/stunning avatar. As the reward offered are not appealed to me, I decided to not run for it. But eh, it's minor event, so I'm chill. I hope the bigger event offers something good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The event was OK. The prizes justify the run trough out the tiers. Maybe next time a little more variety on items to spend with tokens. Can we have a "The Gauntlet" event? Thx

~LUCKYLOBO

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Little boring but cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This event was bad cuz u cant loot this vanity set items easy and u cant buy vanity weapons nothink was good 100% bad so sorry but this event was bad soooo bad :/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Liked it very much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sansculot View Post
    This event was bad cuz u cant loot this vanity set items easy and u cant buy vanity weapons nothink was good 100% bad so sorry but this event was bad soooo bad :/

Wasn't that bad... Was just "bad"
    Improvements:
    -more items (cheaper) to be purchased withcevent tokens
    -nicer vanities with more details (better 1 vanity w good details than 3 types of low quality pieces)
    -more vibe to the event zone (adding mobs or something new or crazy to bosses)

Poslano z mojega SM-G950F z uporabo Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrGamer View Post
    Wasn't that bad... Was just "bad"
    Improvements:
    -more items (cheaper) to be purchased withcevent tokens
    -nicer vanities with more details (better 1 vanity w good details than 3 types of low quality pieces)
    -more vibe to the event zone (adding mobs or something new or crazy to bosses)

For me it was because many players who looz weapon vanity they are rich and i waste my 1700 plat for this 30 plat locked but i dont loot anythink and 0 loot from boss too with 10 000 points and black marvel vanity owners are rich after 6 month they can sell it expensive and i dont loot anytink nothink
    One of the biggest fail event ever seen.
    Apoligize sts support team and devs dont think i hate sts or i dont hate this game Arcane Legends is the best game for me but this event was 10000000......% bad sooo sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sansculot View Post
    For me it was because many players who looz weapon vanity they are rich and i waste my 1700 plat for this 30 plat locked but i dont loot anythink and 0 loot from boss too with 10 000 points and black marvel vanity owners are rich after 6 month they can sell it expensive and i dont loot anytink nothink
    One of the biggest fail event ever seen.
    Apoligize sts support team and devs dont think i hate sts or i dont hate this game Arcane Legends is the best game for me but this event was 10000000......% bad sooo sorry

It wasn't that bad. Not every event's purpose is to earn from it.
    Events are first to enjoy and to loot new stuffs. Opening locks is not needed and u know gambling usually ends with loose.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Add effect on Jaguar claws, they're not cool when its plane.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

When I saw this event I had no motivation to play it. The rewards for reaching each tier looked horrible, the rewards for getting on the leaderboard looked horrible, the event banners, leaderboard banners and vanity look like they could have been 1000x times better if more time and thought was put into it. I also heard from a lot of people that there were a lot of bugs and glitches in the event zone. This event seems like it was just thrown together within a week and it's very disappointing coming right after the Egg Hunt event that was almost just as disappointing. I do hope that STS reads these and does something because the Egg Hunt event was very unfair to the people who put time into it and got nothing to show for it but a hole in their pocket and time wasted and the Marvelous event looks as if someone came up with the idea and it was executed within a few days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks
    /11 chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

it was fun but too tanky