Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Marvelous Event Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Made plat, took a lot of time and effort.
    Event map was boring
    Couldn't buy all the vanities weapons I wanted
    Rewards were okay
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    You guys beat the snot out of those so-called heroes, nice work!

We've seen some of your feedback in other threads, but we would love to consolidate it here.

Please let us know what you liked/ disliked about this event, thank you
    I'd also like to experience a new aproach of fightning bosses. Example bosses were always loaded with loads of hit points and kinda low damage. I think it wohld be good to see a less hp boss with huge damage or crit.... So players wouls really need to work together in order to win. Marvelous event bosses did none to little damage (but had too much hp sure if you didn't have any kind of "pulling source")like terror blade and wildfire proc which killed all bosses in flawless 20 secs.

Poslano z mojega SM-G950F z uporabo Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Purely a personal opinion.. this marvelous arlorian event was not conducive to continuing enthusiasm of the average player.

During other events if I was doing the event till the very last minute of the servers shutting down, this event i just lost interest gradually because at one point when calculated it was felt that the amount of tokens needed for stuff from the vendor (keeping in mind the time needed to kill the bosses) is just not possible to acquire with the hours I have for game-play this time. Gave up several hours before event ended and was left with many unused tokens/wasted runs.

That being said it does not mean that events should not be challenging. The barrel smashing easy runs of the Leprechaun event this year were too easy/simplistic though.

I liked the difficulty level, loot systems and map-designs of Brood dragon, Syrillax, etc. and also of Hugthulu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I dont usually write pve feedback but.......
    For my taste this event was great easy to run
    Not too long it was short and simple also the whole idea with the rare vanity(villain) was excellent it gave it that "i want the lb vanity flavor" (idk if that made sense it did in my head)
    The bound items also great idea so market wouldn't be flooded with vanities keeping the lock vanities rare
    One thing tho if you give us hero vanity weapons pls in the future gives us the vanities to match the like
    Rogues - black panther helm armor
    Tanks- thanos suit etc etc
    Ik theres a issue with copyright? Im sure u can by pass it adding arcane flavor
    keep up the great content

-Terrorshock

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

It was a nice Event and the Movs was easy to kill. I got many times high Ping with WiFi and can't run then, and then that: Some Noobs reported me because I can't run Event with High Ping.
    And you should add Bastard to the Mute List ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

First of all thanks for the event
    I liked:
    -lenght: 1 week was good imo for this event
    -difficulty: finally a challenge! Took me back in time where you exchange opinions with friends and guildies to find the best approach. And the fact that Shuyal Commander was weak against frost bolt was awesome imo. Tanks rogues and mages had their role and must cooperate for the best result! I honestly enjoyed random where people had no idea on how to approach map and try togive some hints xD was fun.
    -weapon vanities: I just like them all
    -non treadable vanities: I like you can show your hardwork in this way

I didn’t like:
    - rewards for tiers: in exception of vanity rewards weren’t that good imo.
    - token vendor: after I collected 2 vanities weapons I stopped running, no reason to do....I kindly suggest to put some token reward that is not tgat high-token-cost, so you can use all your tokens when event ends.
    - bugs in random map: really annoying while you grind for energies (or buy them)!!!

In the end was an “ok” event imo and if you are able to put some middle-way token reward would be a good event
    No immortal boss anymore please! XD
    Thanks again for you work
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    First of all thanks for the event
    I liked:
    -lenght: 1 week was good imo for this event
    -difficulty: finally a challenge! Took me back in time where you exchange opinions with friends and guildies to find the best approach. And the fact that Shuyal Commander was weak against frost bolt was awesome imo. Tanks rogues and mages had their role and must cooperate for the best result! I honestly enjoyed random where people had no idea on how to approach map and try togive some hints xD was fun.
    -weapon vanities: I just like them all
    -non treadable vanities: I like you can show your hardwork in this way

I didn’t like:
    - rewards for tiers: in exception of vanity rewards weren’t that good imo.
    - token vendor: after I collected 2 vanities weapons I stopped running, no reason to do....I kindly suggest to put some token reward that is not tgat high-token-cost, so you can use all your tokens when event ends.
    - bugs in random map: really annoying while you grind for energies (or buy them)!!!

In the end was an “ok” event imo and if you are able to put some middle-way token reward would be a good event
    No immortal boss anymore please! XD
    Thanks again for you work
    Hello there im fap xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

It could be a nice event but now it was just a waste of time (alot of time). It was nice to run event if you had the right team. First i tought to stop at plat tiers cuz nothing good to run for.. but maybe i could make lb this time so i kept running. But all for nothing? It was hard work and a lot of time to run event and farm energies. After all this hard work i finished at 20k points and lb was 21k. Zero rewards for all this time and hard work. Not even 1 good drop after all this runs + 2600 tokens to waste :-( sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have 2k token . But i can't spend it. I think. It better to add more prize like a gold crate or something. At least i can spend it and create a gold

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrGamer View Post
    Hello there im fap xD

XD I know you posted pictures in another thread nice to see you in forum
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This event in 2 words - "GOLD SINK"

Not worth at all for f2p

Kappa 69

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Pros:

Elixir was spot on.... (Effect, duration, no wind down in town, +1)..............

The challenge was fun.....

Not much loot but, for a 1 week event I just focused on reaching plat tier........

Cons:

Nothing to do with leftover tokens....... Maybe a future ability (for all events) to liquidate all leftover tokens and turn them into "something", like %50/%50 health + mana pots..... I.e., 800 leftover tokens = 400 health and 400 mana pots.... LOL... Just a thought......

Vanity texture...... As a web designer, I understand the use of the grid pattern and how much of a "blessing" it is to have a BIG canvas like the warrior's frame to work on..... Mage and rogue looks better on PC but, not so visible on mobile (blue version)........ I personally have to become more fond of the solid black with the grey highlights on mage and rogue (The black actually doesn't look that bad.... The blue is in more need of the grid pattern for mage and rogue, IMO).......

SIDE NOTE:

Would REALLY love to see a PVP clash between a team of the "LB gold and blue version vanities" VS. the "Black Villian version vanities".... Would be something 2 watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I have really like this event, if u didnt run for lb it was very easy to run for plat tier with only energy farming.
    So i end up with a very cool suit, banner and 2 really nice weapon vanity (All for free!!
    only thing is like many says, not enough thing to buy with token, i had more than 2000 at the end of event and couldn't buy anything with it.

But overall a very nice event!! thx very much STS for that Marvelous event!!! EXCELSIOR!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i liked the fact u needed all characters to play this event. It wasnt just rogue specific. I do feel that u need to make leaderboard rewards worth it. i dont mind that they are untradable....but they need to at least stand out, since we pay millions for it.

The mage head piece btw....couldve been better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im slightly disappointed in the event, but i dont say there weren't any good ideas in it. The thing that the bosses were always the same made it a bit boring, but it was good that mages and warriors were also useful (im a rogue). I wasted several energies by going to a map where there was only one boss and it reseted its life, made me pissed off (i wasted like 6 energies and after it i gave up the event). The rewards weren't that satisfying, the warrior vanities and for mage the staff vanity looked great tho, but nothing much else but sure, it depends on your taste, I'd also suggest adding chests / jewel sacks / token chests(that aren't outdated!!!!)purchasable. Maybe jewel sacks from higher tier costing more token and lower tier jewel sacks purchasable for less token. I also liked that the vanities weren't tradeable, that was a good idea i think, but because there weren't anymore things to make profit from made others dissapointed. A map which changes bosses or having to kill mobs/bosses to be able to enter the map could have made it a bit less boring. Oh and the 1.000.000 gold unlocked chest is a ridiculous price for it i'm curious how many persons bought that on purpose. Best wishes and best of luck to the developers

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-T315 eszközömről

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    Even though I got to plat, this was the worst event I've experienced. Period.
    Appreciate the feedback, can you give a little more detail as to why you were not happy with the event? Question mark?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The event felt like gauntlet, I made so many runs, no gold drop from boss, not much reward, I mean the bound vanities are cool but i don't think it was worth my 3 days. I wish the bosses drop gold, special loots, etc. The difficulty of the boss bad, but had way too much glitches, felt like this event was created in 5 minutes. We need devs actually playing the game, the feedback from the community about this event was not enjoyable/fun.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anil LK Joseph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    The event felt like gauntlet, I made so many runs, no gold drop from boss, not much reward, I mean the bound vanities are cool but i don't think it was worth my 3 days. I wish the bosses drop gold, special loots, etc. The difficulty of the boss bad, but had way too much glitches, felt like this event was created in 5 minutes. We need devs actually playing the game, the feedback from the community about this event was not enjoyable/fun.

I totally agree about the dev part, it would be great to try it out themselves lvling up, making gold as a f2p because most of the players are f2p.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-T315 eszközömről

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Peazmaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Difficulty of the bosses wasn't bad since they go t nerfed*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I'm sorry to say that I didn't like it very much. It was too difficult for low level players, there was not really enough rewards. The map was boring, we suffered lag issues and there was also the glitch. Quite a few players were accused of leeching when in fact they had high ping levels and couldn't move. I hate giving a negative review, really I do because I know a lot goes into this game. Nobody takes much notice of me anyway, so no worries. 😉.