Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone agree of egg zavier back?? Ahhahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha h

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post

No.....for the love of god. No....It's time egg-zavier is gone for good.

Leave the egg market recover from the overflow of eggs and give players a chance to farm/sell something.
    You mean "let the merchers merch eggs", right? Because there is only 1 egg outside of events thay people can farm and sell for good value

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

People who say "no, do not bring this event" are probably those who (before this event even happens), they had to sell arcane eggs for 2m and sell them today, by 3m, 4m or more, so let the game get fairer with 1 time a year players who can not buy several packs of 1700 plat had their good days.Selling platinum was supposed to be something to add an advantage to whoever bought it, but they are making it a way of life and wanting to force (indirectly) others to do the same by removing the possibility of less fortunate players to get good items with their own effort and a bit of luck.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk
    Liberty, equality and fraternity.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iluminista For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iluminista View Post
    People who say "no, do not bring this event" are probably those who (before this event even happens), they had to sell arcane eggs for 2m and sell them today, by 3m, 4m or more, so let the game get fairer with 1 time a year players who can not buy several packs of 1700 plat had their good days.Selling platinum was supposed to be something to add an advantage to whoever bought it, but they are making it a way of life and wanting to force (indirectly) others to do the same by removing the possibility of less fortunate players to get good items with their own effort and a bit of luck.

mausoleum is free. i dont need to say anything else, like literally everyone is an elite lightbearer due to egg event, you're just lazy and dont like to grind for gold and are what I consider entitled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I liked eggzavier a lot. Just make sure the drop rate of arcane and mythics are low enough that they maintain the value of the egg, but high enough that they are actually lootable

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    mausoleum is free. i dont need to say anything else, like literally everyone is an elite lightbearer due to egg event, you're just lazy and dont like to grind for gold and are what I consider entitled
    I have gold loot items, as you yourself said, good part also already are lightbearer elite. And no, mausoleum is not free, you use tokens to unlock them (many), and I already have unlocked it too. As for your assertion (you're lazy), you could start by saying that I'm not a mage and I do not have platinum help to pass level but I do, I have no harm as rogues,but I spent millions on arcane weapons to soften the problem, also do not have as much damage in area ... A comment about a mage making mausoleum is totally expendable.You must have played enough to know of the ease that a mage (mainly with some set) has to complete mausoleum compared to other class. Is not it a matter of laziness. Is inflation question too? Yes, of course, but mostly market manipulation, if you do not know about it whatever... But market manipulation does exist and I do not care so much about inflation from the gold loot, but it is not the most detrimental to the game, but rather the manipulation.

Last edited by Iluminista; 05-06-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

you not wanting to grind and asking for basically free arcanes isn't an easy way out? I'm also not a mage and can still run maus despite having bad gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

you not wanting to grind and asking for basically free arcanes isn't an easy way out? I'm also not a mage and can still run maus despite having bad gears
    As I said before, it happens only once a year.Another point, how many people do you know who got "rich" running mauso? Tell you the truth, most are old gamblers OR assiduous platinum buyers.A Nekro nowadays costs 10m, if you were in graveyard cleaning ALL THE MAP, emphasizing that it's all the map, from killing the mobs to opening chests...Continuing ... Without gold loot (because these items usually have their high cost for new players), you would get 2k maybe 3k in each run if you are not so bad and if your party collaborates you could do each run in ... 5 minutes, maybe more, because I do not know what they told you but not everyone does it in 1-2 minutes.To join 10m running graveyard you would have to run about 3334 runs,Considering each run done in 5 minutes, we would have 277,83Hours, or, if you prefer, 277 to be easier to count, It would be 11 days and a half without stopping playing, considering that you play 5 hours / day It would be 55,5 days... So no, they do not get rich running mausoleum, many of them barely get out of town to run maps (except at events).Concluding now, no, they did not buy it all just by running mauso, or joined a lot since a long time ago and bought gold loot items with a fairly high percentage or bought with money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

As I said before, it happens only once a year.Another point, how many people do you know who got "rich" running mauso? Tell you the truth, most are old gamblers OR assiduous platinum buyers.
    Ok what I think here is that Chloe is trying to say that eggzavier provides a window for TOO MANY arcanes and mythics to be released and I tend to agree. The price of mythic pets should not be 50k - 100k and this causes HUGE drops in the price of all the pets which is ridiculous. However what illum is trying to say is that there are not enough methods CURRENTLY in game for the F2P people to make enough profit and I have to say that I also agree with this. Masuoleum 6 simply takes too long too farm any real gold and I admit that the main way that I got gold was not through any means of farming, but through the use of platinum.

I think both of you bring up very valid points and that there needs to be some middleground to this. I just hope that the new expansion that sts relesaes has something like an arcane or mythic egg that drops from a boss at a really low drop rate (arcane wep chest rarity)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Ok what I think here is that Chloe is trying to say that eggzavier provides a window for TOO MANY arcanes and mythics to be released and I tend to agree. The price of mythic pets should not be 50k - 100k and this causes HUGE drops in the price of all the pets which is ridiculous. However what illum is trying to say is that there are not enough methods CURRENTLY in game for the F2P people to make enough profit and I have to say that I also agree with this. Masuoleum 6 simply takes too long too farm any real gold and I admit that the main way that I got gold was not through any means of farming, but through the use of platinum.

I think both of you bring up very valid points and that there needs to be some middleground to this. I just hope that the new expansion that sts relesaes has something like an arcane or mythic egg that drops from a boss at a really low drop rate (arcane wep chest rarity)
    I agree that it will take much more than normal when it comes to arcane eggs. But if you remember well, of each type, throughout the event must have had 100 of each.I really can not believe it was more than that, and I think it's not fair for F2P players to miss an event because paying players do not want farm eggs.

You should also know that players who actually buy MULTIPLE PLATINUM do not play much in PVE, life is based on merch and buy gold. But you think well, is that what you want the game to become? In a game you need to pay to play? The purpose of an RPG is not really that you can farm the items and not buy them with money?

Imagine if this goes on like this, no one else plays on any map and the only thing that differentiates a "PRO" and a "noob" is how much they can afford. Do not you see that this is the beginning of chaos? Since the first events that were most needed to pay to get LB awards, STS gave in to F2P or less assiduous buyers to make the game fairer not to hurt paying players, honestly you will have to agree that a lot of people abuse "cash" and that an RPG should not be like this and rather a game you grows by effort IN GAME and not simply by being rich.

Note:I think so because I am an adept of meritocracy. Thanks for the reply and state your views on the subject.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I think it's not fair for F2P players to miss an event because paying players do not want farm eggs.
    I dont think the main concern is that the paying players dont want to farm. The bigger problem is what is going to happen to the economy. The egg event in economics would be referred to as a "supply shock" which in this case would drastically decrease the price and the quantity available in the game up. This will do one of 2 things, decrease the value of the arcane items, in which case, why have this event in the first place as value of it will drop anyway? or even worse, the value of the gold we have currently will decrease (inflation). for the inflation, lets say that you had 5m gold before the event. Thats gonna mean nothing as the value of all items are gonna increase drastically (for instance the arcane ring will increase in price but a definite large percentage) which would essentially turn the value of your 5m beofre the event into 1m. Thus the only thing that would be better for all players in this event would be the price of arcane eggs. Arcane items, rare vanities, and expensive crafting ingredients. Will become near impossible to attain, as what most likely will happen is price of arcane items will drop due to the increased supply of them, and the value of other items will be pushed upwards through inflation.
    Last edited by Spheresome; 05-06-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I dont think the main concern is that the paying players dont want to farm. The bigger problem is what is going to happen to the economy. The egg event in economics would be referred to as a "supply shock" which in this case would drastically decrease the price and the quantity available in the game up. This will do one of 2 things, decrease the value of the arcane items, in which case, why have this event in the first place as value of it will drop anyway? or even worse, the value of the gold we have currently will decrease (inflation). for the inflation, lets say that you had 5m gold before the event. Thats gonna mean nothing as the value of all items are gonna increase drastically (for instance the arcane ring will increase in price but a definite large percentage) which would essentially turn the value of your 5m beofre the event into 1m. Thus the only thing that would be better for all players in this event would be the price of arcane eggs. Arcane items, rare vanities, and expensive crafting ingredients. Will become near impossible to attain, as what most likely will happen is price of arcane items will drop due to the increased supply of them, and the value of other items will be pushed upwards through inflation.
    just a question, who do you think this "shock" will affect? The vast majority of the game or the richer few? Is that what I'm talking about, items can get more expensive with "inflation"?It's very likely, but look well, think of what happened before, Nekro costs 2m, so people want to save as much as possible so they sell their cheaper items to get.

Do not believe me? See what's happening now before the goblin event. People are desperate to sell because they do not want to miss out on a good business opportunity.I do not know if it would be right to stop making an event for a (already rich) player is able to sell his millionth SNS by 5m, or his H Dreambot by 16m, even with this "inflation" the "mortals" are not able to achieve these Items (or at least not until they already have others much better - and more expensive - than them).

In short ... I think this "problem" affects practically only the rich and face be honest with me, I'm not talking about 20m, I'm talking about over 100m and they will not die because of this event (but they act like they are). I do not see many reasons for the items to go up in price (it has the issue of having lots of people with gold) because it is balanced by many people selling "cheap" items because they want to get more gold to trade eggs (arcane / heroic)

Note: I said that players who pay do not want to farm eggs because if they did, even if the price of the eggs they have dropped off, they could still get some free and without spending. If players focused on it, it would be easier, but they prefer that these items remain "exclusive" so they can sell for inflated prices, so they just need to get in, post the items in the auction and stay afk in the cities or leave the game.

Last edited by Iluminista; 05-06-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

+1

It's ok if eggzavier comes back. Arcanes and heroics were excluded from drops to preserve rarity. And Arcanes could only be purchased from pop up vendor with platinum.

There will be a flood of mythic and below though. But then again most mythic eggs and below don't have a really high value.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iluminista View Post
    just a question, who do you think this "shock" will affect? The vast majority of the game or the richer few? Is that what I'm talking about, items can get more expensive with "inflation"?It's very likely, but look well, think of what happened before, Nekro costs 2m, so people want to save as much as possible so they sell their cheaper items to get.

Do not believe me? See what's happening now before the goblin event. People are desperate to sell because they do not want to miss out on a good business opportunity.I do not know if it would be right to stop making an event for a (already rich) player is able to sell his millionth SNS by 5m, or his H Dreambot by 16m, even with this "inflation" the "mortals" are not able to achieve these Items (or at least not until they already have others much better - and more expensive - than them).

In short ... I think this "problem" affects practically only the rich and face be honest with me, I'm not talking about 20m, I'm talking about over 100m and they will not die because of this event (but they act like they are). I do not see many reasons for the items to go up in price (it has the issue of having lots of people with gold) because it is balanced by many people selling "cheap" items because they want to get more gold to trade eggs (arcane / heroic)

Note: I said that players who pay do not want to farm eggs because if they did, even if the price of the eggs they have dropped off, they could still get some free and without spending. If players focused on it, it would be easier, but they prefer that these items remain "exclusive" so they can sell for inflated prices, so they just need to get in, post the items in the auction and stay afk in the cities or leave the game.

do you want everything in the game to cost nothing? that doesnt seem fun to me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Just so you know the last eggzavier did not drop arcanes or heroics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    We need this guy to balance the market on some eggs that are incredibly rare or discontinued , like maridos , toor/gold toor , hammerjaw , glacian , And pretty much 80% of the heroics .
    Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

do you want everything in the game to cost nothing? that doesnt seem fun to me.
    Cost nothing / be impossible to buy for most. There is a big difference. And it looks good to most! Even more with the profit that the free Platinum offers also generates for the AL, I think we also have the right to be heard, as consumers.

Note: I've also made purchases, even a few games, so I know both sides, and no, it would not be the end of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

it has been the end of the game before, the first egg event BROKE the game and at this point I had no gold and still found it ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Note: I've also made purchases, even a few games, so I know both sides, and no, it would not be the end of the game.
    How is it possible that you complain about paying players being too lazy to run when you spend money yourself ����

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

How is it possible that you complain about paying players being too lazy to run when you spend money yourself ����
    As I mentioned earlier "purchases should be made to give players advantages", not as game style. Forgive me for not explaining the situation.I entered a game, relatively new server, I passed level, I dedicated myself, I REACHED THE TOP LEADERBOARD (NO CASH), then the new guys arrived and within a few days (less than 1 week) they arrived in the top players. So I started to spend.

Note: Like I said, we can not be lazy or make it a way of life in games. I conquered this by myself, now, after seeing this situation of the money spent, I left the game.

Spending money in the game is not the problem, the problem is that the game is based solely on that to win. No matter the dedication of the player, the money takes the better. This I do not agree with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

it has been the end of the game before, the first egg event BROKE the game and at this point I had no gold and still found it ridiculous
    "Again, some were well received and some not so, but it is in our nature to continue to try and find new ways to surprise, entertain and delight you. "

The above text was taken from a letter to the players that is in the forum (by: Justg). To be more specific, it's in the 2018 letter.Some games pleased, some did not and had to be discontinued. The goal is to please the majority. But your opinion is still welcome.Like I said before the benefit of the few over the many (particularly I think wrong if it happened). I believe that the event will continue as in other years but I hope you get better and get more gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

in every game you'll ever play spending money will be easier, its a business, there are ways of making gold without spending money and recently sts is making it easier and easier to make gold without already have a ton